CF1.6

There are 492 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

yesterday i checked a few station for Jtak Data base and i found someting strange in ALASKA (dunno if some1 mention it?)

Info cart says that ANUBIS is for selling but there is no shipdealer in ALASKA. What about the Anubis there ? an old data or a mistake ?

will check it

Nice, OP, but I was just wondering the the DK will have fighters in the game, rather than just the cruisers and battleships that we have seen?

yes there are fighters
    but no matter if you meet a gunboat, cruiser, mothership or one of the 3 fighter types... you are dead if you have no support

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    yes there are fighters
    but no matter if you meet a gunboat, cruiser, mothership or one of the 3 fighter types... you are dead if you have no support

so there will eb alot of scrap metal lol :D

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    yes there are fighters

So, does this mean that it is not possible for a single player to engage the Dom'Kavash and live, or is this just a way of saying that they are tough S.O.B.s?

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• If it's not possible for one player to encounter them and live, then how likely would 2 people be to survive? I bet taking them on solo is possible, just an incredibly bad idea :D . I was wondering, do they drop something equivelent to escape pods when they are killed?

(btw, if they're that tough, then it's going to be hard to make passage through systems inhabited by them. Are those systems inhabited by Dom'Kavash wedged between important systems like the IWs surrounding Liberty?)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Hmmm, sounds to be interesting 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• The coalies were ''unbeatable'' @ the start too...
    Give it 3-4 weeks... & freelancers will do DK holocaust alone... :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Hehe...you read my thoughts 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• if you say so

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Just out of curiosity, is the Draconji VHF used by ASF and CSF NPCs going to be available for purshace in 1.6?

• Lol; I hate being a noob :D .

• here you can see the inside of coalition stations which i finished today
    as you can see they are dark red inside and most ppl wear coalition uniforms and of course they have russian names
    you should be able to do missions but i didnt test it yet... the npcs do offer bribes and they will offer rumours soon
    commodities, ships and equipment are already included

oh and i added an additional base for fallen to purian lake today

basicly the mod is finished to 96%

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It looks excellent :D

I can't wait!!!

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• Bravo! Show me any more and I'll be speachless (this is a good thing :D )!

• This mod is looking sooooo good, I just can't wait!

Also, when you said that you made a droppable station for admins, did that mean that admins can create a station in-game or not, cause if it does then that's bloody amazing.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• yes its damn much red... but i wanted to make it look dark and dangerous
    and in combination with the music on those stations it does fit very well

and if you look at the story the coalition is under attack since they had to leave earth and this red is some kind of "alert light"

if you dont like it ... well you dont need to book ur next holyday trip there

btw. im working on the story now... it will be some exploring again.... to find the new systems... and as a bonus you will have to find new datadiscs (3)
    and of course the story does not end with 1.6 ^^.... but you will see soon enough

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Is it gonna be just one closed ended story? Or are there gonna be side quests? Cause I can make up some if you'd like....such as datadisks scattered about Sol pertaining to the life of an Alliance soldier.

I could easily write that during school.