Crossfire News Circuit

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Baldwin.

• Could we get someone from the CSF to also post news since Baldwin is ASF he gives the news one sided and make ASF the good versus CSF the bad. Lets not forget that one nations freedomfighters are another nations terrorists.

"We have to face facts, this age has no wish for fighters like us."

Trowa, Episode 25

Forum PIMP since 2004

Originally posted by Trowa_Barton
    Could we get someone from the CSF to also post news since Baldwin is ASF he gives the news one sided and make ASF the good versus CSF the bad. Lets not forget that one nations freedomfighters are another nations terrorists.

had the same thought about that
    why is csf evil again?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i didnt

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by Trowa_Barton
    Could we get someone from the CSF to also post news since Baldwin is ASF he gives the news one sided

*nod* *nod*

I agree and encourage it, but not only for CSF, but for your clan. We already have one for the Ronin :)

• Turmoil in the Systems?
    Since my last article regarding Human Rights, the battles have raged in the outer-rim in an effort to free all the captives from the last remaining prison camps established by the GRB.

Once again, the Ronin, PiA and several Freelancers have engaged in clandestine operations, funded by the private companies of Sirius, to restore order in the outer territories with much success.

It seems this unlikely alliance is accomplishing what the militaries of all houses could not succeed with. Is there a new faction forming? We will see.

As many civilian shipping companies and House corporations have suffered heavy losses due to the lighting fast and brutal attacks by the infamous Pie-Rat and his cronies, we here at CrossFox news are wondering when he will be stopped or can he? Some of the top fighter pilots, sometimes in pairs or a trio, have been unsuccessful in thwarting or defeating this criminal and his organization.

This reporter, through sources, has learned that a bounty is being placed on Pie-Rat through some very wealthy business owners in Sirius. More to come on this story as we learn more.

The famous Pirate and Leader of Lost Prophets, Privateer has been missing for over 5 days now and Companies in Rhineland are not giving interviews as to his whereabouts or if he was captured. The Ronin have declined to comment on the intelligence they have gathered regarding the Pilot.

This reporter had the honor of covering the first battle between the ASF and CSF, since the territorial conflicts have started again, with the CSF drawing first blood early in the fight. However, the ASF forces quickly gathered to maintain control over their system in Bretonia Space....however this was to be short-lived.

Within hours, the CSF, lead by the Master-mind General of the Dragon Corps, Phoenix, quickly flooded New Berlin with his forces in an overwhelming size and strength. A direct attempt was made to disrupt the ASF economy, with the quick destruction of heavy transports carrying millions of dollars of cargo and essential personnel. Are we seeing a multi-front assault being executed by the CSF? Where is the CSF High-Command to interview with this reporter?

Look for my upcoming article about the Arms Traders (*at) resurfacing in Sirius, looks like the Trade Conflicts may start again?

My message service is operational, so if anyone has any tips where I can find the High-Command of the CSF, drop me a line and as always, your name remains anonymous.

This is the Gman from CrossFox News, always Fair and Balanced.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ---Emergency Report---

Reporter: DC pcforce

Topic: California fell under CSF control

This news is hot as my guns are still warm :D Tonight CSF united its fleets (PiA and DC) in Cortez as base for the assault over enemy territory - California. Somehow however before the fight start there was information leak from CSF and ASF was expecting the attack. ASF got all it pilots prepared and ready to fight. Hot spot was the Planet Los Angeles where was the main base of ASF. All (ASF, CSF and npcs!) took part in this heavy fight. Both side sufured heavy casualties and fight with honor. However CSF managed to push ASF back to NY so temporally California now is under CSF control.

• great job all! :) i wasnt there for the fight as i was in X3043 playing with sev and a few others.
    we finnaly own a ASF system, excellent job to all who fought:)

• ---Emergency Broadcast--

Reporter: Aide to BG Baldwin
    Date: 1-21-3001 3:25pm

My boss has spoken quickly to me that ASF forces have conquered Leeds. This position will greatly improve ASF forces in the area due to the excellent shipyards in orbit.

End transmission.

• News Reporter : Ronin_39 Gunny

Turmoil in Crossfire

As predicited the rumors of the civil unrest within the Sirius Council have proven to be true, but with some serious infractions and fabrications of information by parties wanting to disentigrate the trust among Houses and disrupt free-trade Galaxy wide!

After coming within microns of armed-conflict, the 4 major houses allowed the diplomats one more opportunity to resolve the issues and discover who the would be legal-assassin is.

The leaders of 3 Houses plus the Elected Official of the only Democratic House in Sirius, have decided to cleanse their territories of any spy's and industrial assassins. Noticably, 2 of the 4 Houses moved swiftly and arrested 3 suspects, who are charged with Treason against the People of Sirius. The trial date is not yet scheduled and the suspects are being held in the Far Point System at an undisclosed location.

In the Crime Section of this week's transmission , the Black Market Commodities are wreaking Havoc among retail shippers and Honest traders trying to make a decent living. Sirius-Mart, the Galaxies largest employer, has issued a statement that their prices are no longer "falling", but must increase as Stocks for their company has plummeted in reaction to the Black Market products, that often mimic Sirius-Marts products.

Retail Merchants are wondering when the military is going to step-in and place a halt on Illegal trading in the Ny Systems and X-3043, which is the central jump-point for all trade.

The Sirus Police are looking for "Tuners" or otherwise known as "Speed modders", individuals using illegal enhancements to increase their cruising in deep space. In a brief statement made by the Chief of Police, he said :" These Tuners have substantially increased trade-lane accidents, with these illegal and banned powerplant modifications" " Thankfully, the Sirius Council passed a bill, that allows us to randomly stop and scan all ships without probable cause. Failure to comply with the Officers, means immediate arrest and banishment to the Rhineland Prison in Hamburg"

This is Ronin Pilot Gunny, signing off.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• :pimp:

Looks pretty dead around here...
    Isn`t there really anything goin` on?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Actually, I am working on an article. Will be out soon.

• At last... something to read in my lessons... :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Reporter: BG pilot Baldwin
    Date: Febuary 18, 3001

Top Story: Liberation of California

It was a rainy night for the people of Los Angeles, but that did not stop them from celebrating their liberation from the CSF. The Alliance Star Fleet, under the command of pilot Baldwin, challenged the forces of the Confederate Empire for control of the California system. The Confederates, who has controlled that system for some time, had erected almost invicible defenses. With the development of Fort Venom over California Minor at 67%, the battlestation required heavy patrols and constant repairs. The Alliance strike force, once again a detactment from the Blood Guard squadron, sent in heavy multi-role fighter-bombers to torp the station.

Unfortunatly things did not go to plan for the Alliance pilots. A lone scout caught the location of the ASF group and radioed in for reinforcements. After the picket defense group was downed, they proceeded to the orbit of California Minor to proceed with the bombing. CSF forces had enough time to form a defense grid around the base and a tough battle was fought. The ASF forces were greatly outnumbered, since, although unoperational, the base housed almost two hundred fighters ready to launch, until a few of the attackers fired distruptors at the fuel carriers surrounding the base. The explosion forced a decompression in the upper areas of the base, and forced it to lock down.

The orbital capitol ships over LA started to break away to join the fight, but the LNS Yukon bypassed the defense lock on it's weapons and tore the engines of the three carriers to shreds as they had their unprotected backside to the Yukon. The capitol ships plunged into the atmosphere and broke up over New Deigo city, showering them with almost thousands of pieces of debris. This started a riot and the Confederate troops were retreating out of desperation at the suicidal advance on their positions.

The attackers sent in a lone bomber to take out the core of the station and retreat, but the pilot was skittish, and in a narrow service access portal, rammed into the stabilizers of Venom. The station swayed to the side, and fell to the earth. The CSF fleets withdrew as other internal unrest occured in the adjacent system.

This is BloodGuard pilot Baldwin with the latest war news. Good night and good luck.

• LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE FRONT.....

It was a sad rainy night as the populace of Los Angeles wept over the invasion of the ASF hordes. Under the guise of LIBERATION, the ASF swarmed in on the California Defense project, Fort Venom, at California Minor. The station, which was only about 50% operational and only manned by about 1000 technicians and California volunteers were taken unaware and suffered great losses with very few survivors. A small squadron of CSF volunteers lead by the acting Capt. DC_Haegar, made their way from other patrol duties around the systems to rally and try their best to defend the Californians. But the sheer skill, numbers, and premptness of the attack lost the day for the valiant CSF volunteers. So now the poor inhabitance of the California system like those of Dublin, will suffer under the yoke of the ASF reign. We of the CSF vow to return and free the people of California and Dublin. No matter how the outcome of these dastardly attacks, the CSF volunteers will NOT give in. We WILL be victorious!

Reporting from a hidden Field hospital in the California System
    This is PiA_ChiefRedCloud

• With the fall of Manchester still formost in their minds, an attempt by the CSF to even the score and deal a desive blow to the ASF failed in an attack on the Frankfurt system. As CSF volunteers attacked the Frankfurt system, the fight seemed tiped in the favour of the CSF as veterian Ace and acting CO of the CSF, Darkstalker, returned to our ranks to lead us. However in an unexpected turn of events the BG veterain Ace MarcBomber appeared and more than evened the fight in the ASF favour. All fought well CSF and ASF alike, but new or poorly trained troops fell left and right. Valient though they fought, the CSF was again vanquished to tend their wounds and plan for their ultimate return. Still, a job, well done. Good job all.

Reporting from a hidden location in preperation for the next assault. this is News Intelligence Service Officer ChiefREdCloud