brainteasers

There are 148 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Wanderer.

• morrowind?
    fuck... i was googling for that oblivion dlc where you meet sheogorat when trying to find a pic of a mushroom room
    i remember i had seen something like that before and was expecting to find it in that crazy world.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• All things considered in reality anything or any word that ends in room is real and exists in reality as room something or other if you or no one can enter it in any way whatsoever it is "the room no one can enter" Perhaps we should say "What's the room you can't enter? Forget the tent made to look like one or the fictional game where they live inside of one.

headroom gets a place but you can't hold it, on the other hand, you can pick up a normal every day good non poisonous mushroom, you can eat it but you can't enter it.

I googled it and mush ROOM is given as best answer only but there are others ..as has been said all ready.. despite all that I have written @Wanderer I still Like the Picture in Your Spoiler and I have given you a like for your posting.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I have questions about this....

are we talking about a real elephant? I mean... the real animal... not just a toy.

Are we supposed to lift it with one of our own hands or are we supposed to lift an elephant which has one hand (which kinda is weird but the sentense would allow this option)?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• you could bring the elephant into space and then lift it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• As it says it is from tricky questions and brain teasers

in that sense I say since you can never find an elephant with one you never have to do the lift of an elephant with one hand

another way to think of is you just find a real elephant put one hand under its belly and lift it, does not mean you will ever get off the ground with this

but I really like @Wanderer solution forget one find a 2 elephant barbell and lift it.

or one could do it like in the picture :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• ☆?☆

• ☆Correct

• one color
    black is no color

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I know that I just wanted to keep the answer simple.
    We clearly can agree that black is no color since black is the absence of colors/light (I am btw. sure that nobody of us has seen pure black yet).

White is technically the combination of all visible colors (visible to the human eye -> it might be that other species have a wider range of visible recognition or simply have a different way to interprete colors).
    There is a huge difference between the definitions of what white actually is.

I believe to remember that biologically it requires to have 7 overlapping colors to create white (thats what we can see when you split white light with a prisma).
    Physically white is a specific range of photon wavelengths that are visible to us. There are colors in the range that we can not see because our photo-receptors simply wouldnt recognize them (or generally would recognize them as wrong colors). But that does not mean that they are not there.
    So physically you will have to take the range of visible wavelengths and divide them by the planck length (the smallest measurable unit in the universe) in order to find out how many different colors exist.

I don't want to do such a calculation so you either accept the answer "1" or the answer "7".
    1 is an artificial color that our brain came up with when trying to understand the 7 other colors we actually can see.
    Since our general comprehension of colors is very artificial due to our biology I simply think that both answers are correct.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,