Player restrictions

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• OP: I think you are right

with your desicion, to make a password for SLR. But that means for me to forget it to get

there. I did never played on other servers, coz CF was the first one I played and the only

one, coz your mod is very good and the Community too. I liked it from the first day and Im

still here. But the problem is, I ve got my High-Speed-Internet since 3 weeks. So Im playing

online since 3 weeks. Im sure you wont give me the password now, coz you dont know me at

all.

So what chances do I have, to get on SLR-Server some time? 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• well - i plan to release SL-R in about 5

weeks

there are many possibilities... like creating a serverclan... join a clan... or

do something special for the server... or... or ... or...

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i agrry op about making SL-R restricted but dont you

fear thet ther will be only players (1-100) who can truly playe it not to count the BG`s

offcors 8) coz duo to the fact theat ther are wery little players who havent played (even

if it was for one day) on other servers,duo to the fact theat the server went down for same

time.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• in fact no i

dont think that only a few players will have the chance to play SL-R

the idea was to

give something to the serverclans which might raise their numbers
    by creating a very good

fight mod (the only real fight mod) and only letting serverclans of CF and SirEx join this

SL-R server freelancers will try to create new serverclans or join existing clans

the

word about SL-R will spread and more and more ppl are getting interested... so they will

have to join even the SirEx server or the CF server (which will be good for those servers)

and they will have to join a serverclan (which would be good for the clans... including your

clan) and finally if they reach a special status (fighting abilities and maybe an amount of

time being in the clan) then they can join SL-R -> which is very good for SL-R because on

this server we dont really need any n00bs or rulebreakers

oh and i will not blame

any1 who just went to other servers to test it or if CF was offline for 1 week

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP,
    I agree with you all the way as well, I will admit that I

have been on other servers, I like to cheack them out to see how they are runing and what

they have going for them, but I like CF cause it has got some realy nice people and that is

what I look for on a server, the game dose not matter as much as makeing new

friends.

And NO matter what server I am on I try to help out if I can, to me that is

the right thing to do, some my say that I am ass kissing but I am not I am trying to be a

good person and do something for freelancer.

I have played the game from the time it

came out and have loved it and I tell all my friends about it and any 1 that likes space

type games, so far I have had at lest 6 people get the game and they are now hooked on it as

much as I am [724]

So I would not mind playing SL-R cause it will be new for me [I

played the real thing by the way] and give me something new to do but Iwould under stand if

you do not let me.

I hope that it is all that you wish it to be and

more..

Dragon...

By the way to bad you can not have server battels where you

can fight other servers [50]

Beware the sleeping Dragon, for he still knows all that gose on around Him [612]

• thx - help is always

welcome

i made a promise to the clans a few months ago... i do everything needed to

make the serverclans stronger and more successful... and im not going to break this

promise

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Dear OP,

You do a great job

with your Mods, and because you are the are the one making the rules, you are right ! If

yoou dont want certain type of gamers on your server, I dont see any problem. Everyone as to

have the good behavior to live in society, and so if they dont want to agree with your rules

THEY LEAVE !

Harlan_Liner

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"

A. St EXUPERY

"Homo hominis lupus"

• i tried a couple of mod`s before i came acros crossfire,

and i like to play this mod so much i don`t need to look for another one.

i spend 55 hours just trading and i had a great time talking to people helping them and a lot of people helped me out too.

I like to play with people who have the same feeling as i do so iam for a password to keep the you know what out.

so thank you for working so hard to make a great online mod.

• Hi m8 The icewolve played on your servera fuew times and the resion we dident say around was because or caln laost members and the fach that my self and Deat's-hand are in Irlenad and we get a lot of lag thast why we havent been on in a wile we also have things to do out sied thecf world petrte works full time and im in collage so we dont have the time to get on.

Im not posting couse i whant in im posting couse ye are a grate bunch of lads and i wnated to wihe ye the best with the new mod and i hope your faley grows and be comes the bigest as frost-works once was.

Any ways guys take cear and have fun we wish ye all the best with the mod and so.

P.s. and as always exquse my spellings i dont spell to good.

Pps and always rember the highets fouem of bravey is the one of self controle and happy new year to all of ye thanks for all the fun guys take cear and good luck agin regaurds hammy aka Blackshamrock.

o if ye ned any help whit ships our whate ever let us no we have a fuew modders good ones left in the clan thank you and good luck. 8)www.rh-t.com if ye need help good luck now .

• thx blacky

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP,
    Your planning is impeccable,
    Your tactics are almost scary.
    Nice one ! I cant wait.

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

• I haven't been playing on CF for a while but I have never played on any other server since like the first month I had FL, maybe once or twice since then but only to test something or sumthin

• Hey OP i know that this thread is fairly old, but i agree with ya about restrictions to get on the SL-R. It would work out better for all Clans in the long run. And we r now starting to see new ppl come over to CF.
    Looks like word is starting to spread as i had a couple of noobs asking bout the SL-R and siXer mod, such 'do u know they r out and what to expect....... etc etc etc

What do i know!!!!

I aint the 1 creating these fantastic mods for us

GOD :evil: how I wish ppl would read the forum's properly :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• With all the work that has gone into making CF 1.62 a reality, I'm guessing that SL-R has been waiting in the wings; I have not seen a link to download any files, or to qualify to play it. OP is SL-R next on the horizon?

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• to be honest i didnt put much attention on this project for a long time because i was busy with CF and because every call for help was ignored

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So what would we need to start this project going again if may I ask you m8??

regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• not important anymore
    i see no reason to go on with this project any longer

ppl seem to be more interested in their own small mods and i wont put any work into this any longer

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    to be honest i didnt put much attention on this project for a long time because i was busy with CF and because every call for help was ignored

sorry but we aren't able to do anything if you're ignoring our volunteers :(

Quid agis, dulcissime rerum?