Player restrictions

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• bullshit - not you and not anybody else did volunteer to help... nobody came to me when i was asking for help 2 months ago

and now the time is over... i will not wait any longer or continue with any projects

there are 6 ppl creating mods here... asking me how is this done?... how can this be done?... can i use this from you?... can you create this for me?

and nothing - really nothing comes in return when i help
    i wont help anybody anymore... i have enough of being there for those ppl... i have enough of ppl making stupid comments on this forum

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• LOL !!!!!!!!

Quid agis, dulcissime rerum?

• thx for the comment

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I dont know do you include in your words what DC is working on last weeks , OP. We hear about suggestion to make one team and work together on project but me personally dont think that is good idea concidering that some of us (including me) are still new to this and cant work atleast with little help from Freelancer Explorer. We already see the problems of that way to work more ppl on one project (FLE put all names in the dll and we cant insert objects with names at same time). If you think that this is not a problem and somehow we can go over it - let us know.

• problems with ids... tzz if that is the only problem you are worried about
    ever thought about adding more than just one dll to the mod?
    but ok nvm
    this discussion is over and the project is closed

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• only a question for the ppl that know how and whant to build mod projects.

wouldn't be better to everyone that all work in the same project?

you would have less work more profit and of course a better mod.

swat portal could start by a concept contest. then choose one and only one.

then open it for sugetions

and in then build a team

where I susgest that the manager would be OP.

these is only a sugestion, in my work we learned that the good projects always born from a team.
    and a good concept will always be the better start.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    problems with ids... tzz if that is the only problem you are worried about
    ever thought about adding more than just one dll to the mod?
    but ok nvm
    this discussion is over and the project is closed

I have problems how to add names for the objects, ids, and the objects themselfs as definition i still can't get use to.

• i see no problems
    but whatever
    it does not make much sence to discuss about this any longer... this project is dead

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• This is really bad news,

When i read/heard all this about starlancer reborn, so you make something like a starlancer in freelancer style i tought at myself that this could become a very good concept. OP, you have really think about quiting this project or making this project dead. I've seen some wonderfull screenies and you have some great tallent/skills in programming this wonderfull mods. For how this project looks now, it looks really great with the new buttons, universe and ships. I was really looking forward to see a compilation between starlancer and freelancer.

Please think good about it, because i think this is a really bad decision to do this and you are terminating some fun of players. I can offer to you my help too if you like (can do much things, make ships/universe/weapons/debugging/). If you want to contact me and talk futher about this (mail = the-wb-clan@hotmail.com). I will put all my work away, so this project will stay excist and give myself full for this project, because i am a true full starlancer and freelancer fan.

It is just my opinion, You can now think i am a noob or something like that, but i say it now how i think it is in my eyes... and I am surely hoping that you haven't deleting this project. I hope you still agree with me that this project have to come out. I am sure this will become a true succes.

EL Stupido, over and out

• well no i didnt delete anything yet
    but for such a project i need full modding team (3-4 ppl)
    my time is extremely limited coz of the work on many other projects, my job, my clan and the SWAT Portal

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yeah sounds really busy :| If you like, i can offer my help to "finish" this project to a succes :) and could become of the modders for this project.

This is just an offer, just be honest if you like it or don't like it :) Oh yeah and how far are you now with this project or don't you want to publice it?

over and out,

EL Stupido

• nobody besides me has worked on SL-R... so u can imagine that there are not many ppl working on it

before i stopped it looked like this:
    the core system is finished (earth sector)
    2 other systems were started
    ships are mostly finished and they are now part of CF - so its mostly just a copy/paste job where the loadouts need to be changed
    the basic system layout is finished... they only need to be build
    equipment and weapons are not that far... i only finished some concepts (like the SL mine)
    the interface is 95% finished
    there was a problem with encounters that needs to be fixed

well thats the status of the mod
    basicly transfering ships... creating equipment... balancing the whole shit and create a few systems

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i hope, one day, u will continue this mod, op.

We sit together,
    The mountain and I,
    Until only the mountain remains.

- Li Po

• if i ever have enough time for it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• word

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,