Posts by Blackshamrock

Hi guys just popd in to say hi and c how every one was doing .

I love the screen shots by the way and i hope the mod would be out soon id like to play if that was ok.

As i am no longer a meber of the rht fourmley know as the rhineland navy clan.

Put a lot of work in the the clan wityh websites and mods and fourms and so on.

But no one sems to be around any more.

I put 4 years of my life in to that as i wa suninployed for a good wile but as of yestherday i retieard from the Clan so im lookin g for a PLACE TO GO NOW ALL THE GUYS ARE STILL MY FRIENDS BUT ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON.

maybe il c ye in sapce and if i9 do or you c me plase say hi c ye in sapce guys.

It qute easy to be hunits i dont realy know about modeding but asielum 51 have there own ecomamiey so if you talk some ther ethey might be balet to help good idea hope it works.

Hi m8 The icewolve played on your servera fuew times and the resion we dident say around was because or caln laost members and the fach that my self and Deat's-hand are in Irlenad and we get a lot of lag thast why we havent been on in a wile we also have things to do out sied thecf world petrte works full time and im in collage so we dont have the time to get on.

Im not posting couse i whant in im posting couse ye are a grate bunch of lads and i wnated to wihe ye the best with the new mod and i hope your faley grows and be comes the bigest as frost-works once was.

Any ways guys take cear and have fun we wish ye all the best with the mod and so.

P.s. and as always exquse my spellings i dont spell to good.

Pps and always rember the highets fouem of bravey is the one of self controle and happy new year to all of ye thanks for all the fun guys take cear and good luck agin regaurds hammy aka Blackshamrock.

o if ye ned any help whit ships our whate ever let us no we have a fuew modders good ones left in the clan thank you and good luck. 8)www.rh-t.com if ye need help good luck now .

Hey guys havent been round in a wile couse iv been busy with colage and stuff.

First happy newyear to ye all.

Op im so hookd man i hope that i will have a chance to play on the sever.

The mod looks grate amn keep up the good work.

I hope to see ye in sapce soon.

Ps as alway exquse my spellings.
    pps The highest fourm of bravey is the one of self controle.

It looks great m8 i think iv diede and gone to star lancer heven.