Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• well damn never thought

that would happen. and yes jib i mean that coz frankly as it is im tired of the threats and

started to enjoy the was that chaos declared on DC i mean there was no harm to the server

and i personnaly think there was going to be any extreme harm to either clan why do i say

that it is coz i and the rest of my clan thinks it is fun and exciting since it is the most

amount of excitment that we have had in a long time

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• I read more than i write because I like the facts at hand before I post anything.

At the end this is just a game and neither DC or Chaos were complaining the dogfight at

sigma 19 tonight (even though I have my own opinion from what I read and I saw before I got

diconnected) At least, I was having fun and no hard feeling with DC clan. They were

fullfilling their contract and we were doing our part because is a game. But there is a Big

Question:

Is Chaos Clan Banned?

RG..out

PS: Jib, you got the words out

of my mouth eventhough that is my personal opinion and I told that to BG when we were

connected at igma 19 today. By the way, a BG enter the fight DC against Chaos before I got

disconnected. The other ones were just watching us fighting before this BG came

alone...

PS2: Ok, thanks, we were not banned :> still hope for you guys

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• you see jib even one of your own clan members was

having a good time tonight wow isnt it amazing that when someone shows a little fact on how

well ppl can see things the right way
    Jib you should take RGHawks words and realize

that it is a game and we are all here to have some fun

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• OK dragon, lets

have some fun then....
    Hope u are stil relieved and cheerful tomorrow, lol.

btw:

He has been in Chaos less than 24 hours... and we have 2 of your ex guys fighting for us

(and doing dam well too).

• 2 of my ex clansmen let me

guess you ninjadude and king right or is it someone else tell emwho they are please i woulr

seriously like to know that

\

• well ninjadude is in BG n king i don't no

EDIT: i can't

believe how low wavey is going.
    trying to turn us against our own leader

1. I will

stay loyal to jib wateva happens
    2. He respects me, i respect him, even if his respect

stops, mine sure fucking won't!
    3. He's a great guy tryiy to play his role as a pirate.

Pirates declare wars on people, they fight everyone, so all just back off!

That's because the BG already voted for war

with Chaos on Sunday. Op told me that himself on msn...... Now do u ppl understand why im

upset???

we didnt vote for war and ive never said this
    if there would

have been a vote for a war you already would know about that coz we already would have

burned this word "war" into ur shiphull

hmm bad admin... dictatorship... do you really know what you are

talking about?
    coz you dont like a decision it doesnt mean that its a bad

decision.
    and about me admin skills... i have helped more ppl on this server than anybody

else... i was there for the community... i have asked about ppl oppinions... and i have

treated the players in a fair way... and now you come here to tell me that im a bad admin

coz i enforce the rules of this server?!?!?!? rules that exist for almost 1 year...
    you

think i treat you unfair? well... i often have ignored it when pirates have broken rules...

sometimes i gave warnings or told them to stop it... but the members of police clans got

punished even for small broken rules... for violations that i ignored at the pirate

side...
    and to call BG a dictatorship is the worst i have ever heard... the BG members

get their chance to vote for important decisions... they can attend (should attend) at

regulary meetings where they have the chance to say what they think and do changes... the

leaders of BG work together... and i have accepted many decisions i didnt like

so

before you start to tell lies about me and my clan i suggest you get more detailed

information

i say it again and i suggest you

will listen now nitrox
    u can spread more lies about me and my clan if you want but this

will only prove ur shit behaviour talking crap about others... we never had to fear r-39

even if we were outnumbered 3,5:1
    r-39 have broken rules and if you dont get that then im

really sry for you...
    and about the "get the server back in clean shape" ... what have

you ever done for this server? what? all i see from you are crap talkings about others...

flaming around... and telling shit about other clans

very funny don... maybe later i will laugh

at it... maybe

dunno who

you mean now... but im damn sure it wasnt directed to me

again... did we BG ever said that you n0x are shit? no we didnt...

thats why we will always be better than guys like you
    and ur crap talking about war... im

damn sure that ur not in the position to start a war so i suggest you stop talking such a

shit... after reading all this shit here i have the feeling that you Nitrox are sitting on

jibs shoulder and whispering all those nice ideas into his ear

and it will

be OUR fault that the server is a better place
    lol

kinda stupid oppinion

is u ask me... how will the server look like?... will it be a server without BGs doing their

job... or will it be a server without me?
    a server without BG would mean that you wouldnt

be able to pay the bills for it ... and a server without me would mean the same
    i really

ask myself if you think before u say something

nitrox... you have a problem with me?

ok then prove that you can do it better instead of spreading empty

words

U are now proven by your own screen screen shots to be a liar

about me saying i would destroy the server..... Your half-assed apology was just another

excuse to attack me again.... So stop attacking me.

careful who you call a

liar and in which context... what he said was absolutly right

looks like

chaos just got banned...

if you dont know the facts then shut up... no chaos

ever has been banned
    i have enough of this fucking accusations here
    CHAOS IS NOT

BANNED... they never were

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Op

said:

we didnt vote for war and ive never

said this
    if there would have been a vote for a war you already would know about that

coz we already would have burned this word "war" into ur shiphull

Ohh shiver me timbers, mateys. As Don

would say, lol...
    Well in that case i would just get a new ship and we would keep

fighting.... But i do recall a conversatation on MSN regarding the BG rank-and-files, where

u said they voted on this matter and were ready to fight.

Regarding this other

person (not u OP, u were away):

I am careful who i call a liar and i wont stand for

bullsh*t like that. Ppl take stuff out of context, twist it, and then call me names. I would

think u [op] would not be pleased to see this particular eposode continue. So it would be

wiser not to threaten me, cause i have no more patience in this matter.

Regarding

Bans:

Well those guys were wrong to think some Chaos were banned last nite (must have

been a server reset prob im guessing).

Edit> nm

• yes i said that we

voted for something and are ready to fight... but i never said that we voted for a war...

BIG difference

yawn -

jib... another accusation?
    there is no explaination i will give you... coz...
    today

not a single char got banned... no ban got reported by the SP and no new banned chars

appeared on the FLSO-list
    careful... i would try to find a proof first before i start

accuse some1

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well i just wanted any bg or dc ppl who were not

around yesterday to know what really happened in Tohoku yesterday... Cause if u read bg

propaganda i suspect u will get a much different story...

Dc had a very rough go of

it, we dont wish to brag at other's misfortunes, but it wasnt pretty. Oh well, no surprise.

But to be clear about it: Chaos fought them off the server.

But what happened next

is quite interesting: Op came online and led 5 bg to Tohoku to attack Chaos.. A clearly

unprovoked attack agianst another serverclan. He also sent ppl into our system, Casius, and

then made server-wide messages taunting us about it "Chaos have lost control of Casius" i

believe was the terminology, lol.... Clearly trying to taunt and provoke us. I asked i he

had decalred war on Chaos, and he said no, he was just helping dc.... hmm.

So he has

decided the bg will help dc in the clanwar between them and Chaos..... Why , i

wonder?

Well i want the bg who were not there to know: We beat the 5 bg off the

server as well... mainly by outlasting them, but also by killing them regularly at a rate at

least as good as our own. So it was not "easy" as op is probably telling u..... Althought

the bg fought bravely and well as usual, to op's surprise and great agitation, we did a

little better. So at the end of the long, long day (10 hours of fights)... the BG went home

too and Tohoku remained in our hands (then there was a server upgrade period).

Oh btw

during the 3 hours that bg attacked us in Tohoku, no dc were to be seen on the server... I

can only wonder what the bg guys fighting there thought about that So if Dragon or other dc

think this will solve their Chaos problem.... they are wrong.

As a matter of fact,

the terms for your surrender have just gone up.... We now demand the 350 mil (same amount bg

were paying u... to cover our expenses and teach u a lesson in clan diplomacy). Plus your

agreeing to the other GENEROUS AND FAIR compromise we offered earlier of no more than 2 dc

helping bg against Chaos at any one time under merc contract.

• Talk to

the hand

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• Damn i went edit my post to change the battle times from

10 hours to 13.5 hours that Vlad reminded me of... But nitro had already played his litte

quoting game already, lol.

I also wanted to add that I have never been so proud of my

Clan or the great ppl i fly with, as i was yesterday.... U ROCKED, M8's!

If it

takes another 15 or 20 hours to get it done again today.... u know we will. That's what

bothers the hell outta u, lol.

Well i just wanted any bg or dc ppl who were not around

yesterday to know what really happened in Tohoku yesterday... Cause if u read bg propaganda

i suspect u will get a much different story...

lol BG propaganda... sounds

fun
    in fact we were not planning to post any comments about last night but it looks like

i have no choice now ^^

ok

lets see... i was online the whole afternoon and ive seen chaos invading tohoku... both

chaos and dc died in equal numbers at this time and they had equal numbers of pilots

then i had to go at 6pm coz of a storm which flooded my cellar, about 5 hours

later i went online again and after a serverrestart 5 chaos members shoot down 1 DC over and

over again in tohoku
    that was the moment when we decided to do our roleplay job as

military clan (which is our right) and declared Sigma19 and Tohoku (as a lawful merc system)

to military protective areas. We did our job as military clan to keep pirates out of these

systems. DC was not involved in this decision and have all rights to protect their territory

even against the BloodGuard military.

BG didnt join any wars, BG didnt declare any

wars and BG wont do this in future... we just did and will do our job as military clan of

the crossfire server.

the fact that BG entered casius is totally unimportant at this

time coz chaos did exactly the same several times in custodian (with the only difference

that BG left casius again without being killed while that chaos member got executed several

times)

and still last night more chaos joined the fights (10 different chaos chars

have been sighted last night) DC and BG were able to control the situation together and

several times i had no chaos on my scanner anymore (coz they were killed)
    then the DCs

had to leave but BG didnt stop to fight (4 BGs vs 6 Chaos + 1 untagged char) and still we

were able to control the situation... both military and pirates died in equal numbers

BG (me) left the fight several times to protect custodian (successfully) from chaos

intruders and even help [Chaos]RGHawk to find his way to tohoku and then to hiruga to get

some equipment
    interesting that you call it "war" while we are helping one of ur

members...

like i said the kills on both sides were equal but BG was low on numbers and

nobody has beat us off the server... in fact it was 3am here and some BGs left to get some

sleep... not because they lost something and in fact even when i was alone i attacked a

group of 5 chaos and caused damage on 2 of their ships... destroyed one of them and then i

was killed (not a bad result for a 1vs5 isnt it?)
    at the end of this fight i just told

the other 2 remaining BGs which were outnumbered and still did a damn good job to stop

fighting coz i wanted to update the server

we protected tohoku for 4 hours and DCs

were seen for more than 1 hour but had to leave coz of their families and like i said our

decision to protect tohoku never had anything to do with the war between DC and

chaos

i cant speak for DC... they will do that soon enough... but i doubt

that they will surrender.... they fly under the banner of the dragon and imho they will

fight this way... at least they did when they forced 3 chaos members to leave tohoku again 1

hour ago ^^

there are 2 or more (well 2 for sure) freelancers which can confirm

that what i said here is exactly what happened on the server and they will gladly do this

coz the chaos which entered custodian tried to tax them (without luck)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well holy shit guys look at this jib takes tohuko then we take it

back. ok so BG helped helped out due to their role play job as a military clan big deal

thank you and jib just so you know that 350 mil is ours and you wont see any of it so i

guess this will end when you see that the DRAGON CORP is quite enjoying the fight. so what

if you kill us mre but i can gaurantee that we at lest kill you guys too so who cares how

well they(chaos) fought. coz i sure as hell dont. oh and jib I TAKE THIS PERSONALLY. WHO

DO YOU THINK YUO ARE TRYING TO MY EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND MY CLAN AGAINST ME TRYING TO GET ME

TO STEP DOWN ARE YOU CRAZY. wolf sorry but i had to do this m8 he is trying way to hard to

end our fun

\

• The above is not true op, and u know it.... very

little of to has anything to do with the truth. We pwned dc so bad yesterday... u felt like

u had to intervene or lose face urself. But then that didnt go so well , either.

For

as long as i have been on this server, bg has only done one thing... chase noobs out of

their system.. or go after ppl pirating trains (but only if they feel like it, tho..)?

Except to delare war on chaos once before of course.... for no good reason then either. That

war almost destroyed the whole server. At that time, our deciding to stop fighting was the

only thing that stopped a much worse situation from occuring. Then they bragged about

beating us... Its amazing how some ppl will use other's sense of responsibility against

them.

Remember the 4 guys from Russia a month ago? Bg wouldnt do anything about

them.....They would half-heartedly fight them now and then.. for fun.. but when they wanted

to trade or felt like doing other things, or if they were out in Sol and too hard to chase,

oh well let them alone, ROFL.. Where were u then op and nitro?? What a sham ur "declaration"

and "RP" crap is.

Why, of all times, did they decide to attack Chaos while we are in

a lawful war with dc... butting into our fights, changing the balanced sides (....AS OP

SAID ABOVE!!) ..?

Why?

1. To "teach Chaos a lesson"... to prove bg is still

the king of the hill.. ur egos wont let u do any other thing, yet to nakedly declare war

makes u look bad.

2. To insure their new ally isnt humilaited (more than they are),

which they would be by now completley except for the underhanded intervention by op's bg .

Yeah, op... the server admin who also runs the bg clan.

3. its quite obvious this has

nothing to do with role play, and never did... its about us refusing to cowtow to them...

They had a plan to weaken us, ruin our morale, by hiring the entire dc clan to fight against

us in sig 19 forcing us out when they couldnt do that themselves.... We stopped that plan

and delcared war on dc , the betrayers of trust and allies of our enemies, as our way to

insure our own survival agianst the dirty plan... As we had every right to do. But the bg

command's bloody-minded arrogance cant take ANY one defying them... so this is the

result.

Well.... u wont defeat us, u wont force us to your will, u can resort to all

ur dirty admin tricks that u used last time.... but it wont prove that bg is still

"superior", it only show u are fearful of a ANYONE who opposes u possibly gaining

strength.

With bg's help (and only because of bg's interference), the war will drag

on... because we wont give in, and dc eventually will... Its a shame really, they could have

survived this relitively intact. But now... it will hurt them even more. All because bg

command hates the idea of Chaos winning a legitimate war... And bg wont declare war on

chaos either.. they just attack us when ever they feel like it, today in X, for example.

When i said something to Nitro about that, he said basically "so"? Which goes to show this

this is NOT about role play, but about showing us "who's boss".... lol.

Pathetic,

really. their brittle egos cant take any competition. Well. it will go on now..... and on,

and on, and on. Because u cant use strength to force free-willed ppl to bend to ur will.

• @ jib you know you keep saying it will hurt us but i say again how

can that be when we are having so much fun

\

Originally posted by DC_Dragonwarrior

@ jib you know you keep saying it will hurt us but i say again how can that be when

we are having so much fun

I think the only one who still is in-character

is Jib himself. You all just suck at RPGs... =X

Ah, the madness...