Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• You twist my words and take

them out of context, and then accuse me of something else in the same sentance...

YES i will defend my clan and defeat dc, bg, or anyone else here when and if

required to protect the existance of Chaos (... i say not "DESTROY", but "DEFEAT" ) !!

In your opinion if we in Chaos vow to protect our rights... then we are asking,

begging, for war..... Every time i have ever said something about war it has been in the

context of protecting Chaos Clan from being humilated and destroyed! Shame on me for

defending myself and the Clan, for refusing to be shoved around arrogantly by ppl who would

gladly see us dead.

It's called Brinksmanship: And it is used to insure ppl dont

make the same kind of mistake that dragon made yesterday. If i had known he was going to do

this... I would have made sure he knew what would happen as a result... Then u could have

called me a war monger for that too, lol.... But the reality is that the war with dc then

wouldnt have happened at all.

In my own defense, i was fighting 4 hours straight

when the dc deal went down... and u cant be a soldier in a war zone and a diplomat at the

table simultaniously. But to be honest about it i am a little disappointed with myself for

not seeing it coming sooner... and for believing the dc's senior and middle-rank officers'

when they said :"Dont worry, DC and Chaos will still always be allies"

... Because if

i had seen it coming, it could have been stopped real quick with a few words that sounded

like threats... but were actually the promises that stop wars from happening. Well, too late

now. But its not too late for others to understand we have the resolve of hardened battle

steel.

Its not my fault if u equate the defeat of the bg with it's destruction....

or the server's destruction. i can guess where u get that way of thinking from, tho...

cause i have heard it said before. But that doesnt have to be the automatic result if bg

loses a clanwar... so i refuse to let ppl try and put that our heads.

On one hand u

apologize, on the other u still talk shit about me....

• This a what u said JIb
    "The fucin server can go

into the crapper this time,i dont care" and "This time u will eat the crap and bg will be

destroyed"
    If u still think i lie I have the screenshots, that is why i say what i

do
    Now how can i take that out of context ?

• Wavey: we need proof. If you have the shots, bring them here.

Otherwise don't even mention things like that.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• "It is nothing to do with

RP ,Jib wants to destroy server ,and he will do what he can to do

it"

Hm...slander...

"I see only 1 very arrogant person at this moment and

it is you Jib. "

More slander...

Wavey...both of those things are insults...

• yes i have screenshots
    saying Jib is arrogant is not slander ,he

accused bg of same
    now if someone wants to host these pics they can have em.
    I like

my clan and when i get told by some1 that they will destroy it ,I get rather upset ,wouldnt

you?

• Jib, play nice

lol....and Wavey, I understand that you don't like someone threatening your clan...but

thats in essence what DC did...After we declared WarZone in Sig19, Then DC became merc after

we declared WZ, which is a direct threat to the only remaining clan in CSF....Plus, BG has

more money than Chaos...more members, and then BG are always trading....therefore they have

more money....which means when DC became mercs, they were in essence catering to BG only,

since they could afford to pay.

• As i understand because they beleive BG needs to be taught a lesson

• Is that the best u got?

U did take it out of context......

Because the preceding frames would have shown exactly what i already said in the

above posts, what i have been saying all along... That we will defend our clan against ANY

attacks.... All the things i have been saying over the last 2 weeks... and that if ppl think

they can cower us, and use my sense of moral obligation against me in order to get their

way.... they are wrong. Because i did do that once and ended up paying for it. And that to

some important ppl here, defeating the bg would be the same as destroying them.

U are

now proven by your own screen screen shots to be a liar about me saying i would destroy the

server..... Your half-assed apology was just another excuse to attack me again.... So stop

attacking me.

Because if u continue in your attacks after making your point, then

ppl will have to wonder if u are a pawn, told what to say next by others.... a shill; a

stooge... which of course u are.

If anyone still doubts my true motives, if i am

just trying to protect my clan or not.... do a search of my posts and start reading

backwards.

EDIT: Yeah wait until i post then throw up another screenie... lol... well

that changes nothing.

• ok jib heres on for

you what would have happened if DC never changed to mercs but left the CSf any way since we

were going to and then bounties started to come in all over the place for everyone and yes

to include BG and the once proud CSf alliance andif im not mistaken there are more than 1

clan in the CSf but where are they i dont know and really dont care but if you want to

continue this war with us then all i can say is that u and your clan have awaken a beast

that has been sleeping for a long time i just really hope this is worth it

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• so am I ,well 41 not 50 as pan thinks but..
    Jib protect

ur clan dont threaten every other clan while doing so,or do as u wish i dont really

care
    I have said that I apologise for misunderstanding the threats u made but i dont

alway take screenies.
    Obviously when u say destroy u mean defeat is an easy typo to make

isnt it
    Who attacked you ?wasnt BG .
    You declared sigma 19 a war zone and that you

would kill any BG there.
    ps I make whatever posts i want Jib ,I may get told to shutup by

my command , hasnt happened so far tho.
    havent posted any more screenies since u posted

jib ,but we had big storms here and i kept getting discoed

• As

co-leader of the Bloodguard Clan I want to assure every party in this conflict that starting

a clanwar for no good reason at all (and yes, that judgement is in our eyes, no matter if

the party involved thinks it has a good reason), the entire Bloodguard clan will fight

alongside of the clan who was wrongfully accused and under attack.

This is not a

threat, just plain and simple facts.

Finally, on the side: Wavey stop

posting in this thread.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• Did like all of Chaos just get banned? Cause I

can't connect, neither can my friends under chaos account, but when we made new acoount, we

could get in...

• ROFL what joke u ppl are... u couldnt get ur way having the dc fight

with u cause we spoiled your plan so u are attacking us anyway , as was your plan all

along....

There is no reason for bg to enter the conflict between dc and Chaos except

to try and destroy us.... like they planned all along to. Weak... We will fight anyone who

attacks us, trys to steal our rights, and who insists that they are the only "good" clan on

the server.

We have every right to declare war on dc..... why not? Please give a good

reason why we dont have the right to, anyone?