Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Dragon u get a lot of

posting done but not much fighting...

See the other thread.. We challenge u to a clan

battle, no bg and no freelancers.

DO YOU ACCEPT ???

The above is not true op, and u know it.... very little of to has anything

to do with the truth. We pwned dc so bad yesterday... u felt like u had to intervene or lose

face urself. But then that didnt go so well , either.

yeah right jib and the

next thing will be that you have beat us today right? lol
    there r ppl which would give

alot to have ur phantasy

well ehmm what you call

noobs were very often ur own members jib
    and yes we were going after ppl pirating

trains... there was no need to hunt pirates just for fun coz we had the asf/csf events where

we killed those pirates... now that we dont have those events anymore we are force to look

somewhere else for those pirates (i hope you will understand that we still need to fill our

killboards ^^)
    the last war was started out of good reasons and that those reasons were

true has been confirmed by you (screenshots available)
    And yes chaos surrendered... but

the BGs didnt ran around "hey we won the war... chaos surrendered.. bla bla bla"... there

was no reason for doing that

which guys from russia? and

why should i do something against some1 from russia? coz of the country?

O_o

you want a lesson? you only need to say it if its so

^^
    oh and about our egos... we dont need to taunt after every kill to feel better like

some other guys which invaded tohoku... think about it

i told you several times to come with facts and not with

accusations.... there is no ally Jib the serverpolice which does the decisions for chaos

even if he is not the leader *blubb*

great jib... ur a tactical genious... u stopped our "plan" -> instead of

fighting against DC for just a few days you now have a war... its like some1 wants to

prevent that some1 else burns down a house by burning it down before the other guy will get

the chance.... really clever

u talk about defeat.... are we at war?... jib you

have played this game with me when i came back friday... i can do the same now... so are we

at war? ^^
    no need for me to comment the rest of what you have said coz its pure crap

yeah sure

jib... u still think DC would just say "oh almighty jib forgive us that we have accepted a

job from BG to fullfill our role on this server... we will surrender and accept all ur

conditions that you have dicated to us"
    nice dream isnt it? time to wake up for

you
    "And bg wont declare war on chaos either" lol that sounds good... flaming around that

we dont want to start a war lol... if you want a war what you posted here does say it...

then declare it and finish this show coz im getting tired of you crying around "oh oh BG

doesnt want to declare war on us..."
    and yes jib we attack pirates just like we wish...

coz this is still a RP-server and thats exactly what militaries do

free-willed ppl... you mean chaos members with that right?
    what

about... lets say... the free will of DC, BG and freelancers?
    i mean what should i say

about a guy which dictates such conditions to DC for the surrender even if they are not even

thinking about giving up...

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Every one of ur so-called points was just more of ur usual

poisonous and threatening propaganda... Every time getting a little more threatening...

i am digusted by it and by you. So if u insist on acting this way this is how i

respond.

To hell with u then, and to hell with all the ppl who dont like it. We dont

need ur approval on what to do, how to run our clan. Who to have in our clan, how we merge

with others. What we do in our clan. Whom we decide to have a war with or not. So u can do

what u will then, we will respond as we have to. But everyone should know there will be 39

levels of hell on this server if u continue to deliberatly interfere with our business and

help dc in this war. In the end, whatever the outcome it will be a net loss for u. So keep

it up, mr."GOD".

Captain Kirk talking to Khan in ST2 movie: "Khan, im laughing at ur

"superiority"....

Thats how i feel about u, cause the only way u have to maintain ur

very tenious edge is by manipulation and deception. U have no honor in my book or in the

book of literally hundreds of ppl who have gotten to know u in the past that u have also

fuced-over, and u are very obviously not to be believed or trusted. nitro is also without

honor, his lies about bg's true motives and his anger-based bullshit banning practices

stink to high heaven, as does his miserable attempts to provoke so he can get his little

screenies. Disgusting is the word for it, really.

So the hell with u both. U wont be

geting any more help from me in the future... add me to that VERY long list of enemies u

have. But it is obvious ive already been on it for many months already, and u just bided

your time to attack us.

An by the way since u did mention it, the only ppl who keep

bringing up the war last time are u and nitro, u do it when u want to try and control me, as

a reminder. The ppl who remember those events know the story... but go ahead abnd post old

screen shots maybe it should be addressed again... Well anyway i wont ever be cowed by the

likes of u or nitro... neither will any Chaos so u can stick that crap where the sun dont

shine along with ur threats and "killboard ^^".

Oh the one thing is will comment

specifically on is the guys from Russia, i have no problem with their country at all, its

how they were known around commonly cause they didnt have a clan name. As u well know, the

ppl i was referring to are 3aHo3a, PisdeZ, FanaT, and Matros.
    And yes, bg did not do

their job with them if they felt like trading that day, as many ppl on the server

noticed.
    And it does go to show that ur silly reasons for attking us are just naked cover

for trying to control and "punish" us. Well, we dont accept it.

• "3aHo3a, PisdeZ, FanaT, and Matros." annoying guys, at last i think most ppl did like i

did, just (try) to ignore them till they get in a serverrule (again) to never see them again

(if continuing with their behaviour). Also there is the thing about ppl that initially

behaves bad but then get its path right, ppl may get a 2nd chance. Missunderstanding lead to

distrust.
    I want to point that most of the "everyone noticed" should be quoted as

"everyone got my message pointing that".

I cant understand what is going here really,

looks like the whole issue has its roots from long ago.
    I am sorry Jib, but you look what

you accuse, that you have this anger rooted from many time ago and been working on it to

this climax.
    Looks like something went wrong on your plans and you are acting quite

wildly now.

Last "war" you fought bravely against superior numbers, I am sure this

was quoted constantly. By your late actions and speechs, i dont think any clan that has the

bad luck to be defeated by yours will get that treatment, but to be humiliated and

ridiculized constantly, thats inmature and has nothing to do with the "honour" that you

speak of.

I got that feeling, and i am sorry bcz i used to think great of you.

• Corp: Yes i am angry, but not from months ago but from recently starting 2 weeks ago. And

there is more to be mad about every day here... For instance yesterday while in tohoku in

the middle of a server-wide conversation i was just booted from the server... couldnt

re-connect for over 90 minutes. I have a good cable connection so that doesnt ever happen to

me. It wasnt a server re-set, i was in msn converstaion with ppl still online who said there

was no ban or kick message and the lag was "average" for the battles there yesterday. Ar

least 2 other Chaos could not connect during that time either... That was DAMN CONVENIENT

for bg since i was the on-site battle leader and spokesman and [Chaos] White Wolf and Nitr0x

couldnt connect online then either. Was it coincidence that this rare event happened DURING

A CRITICAL BATTLE WITH BG (and the few dc that showed up)? Would three more fighters have

made a big difference? U bet it would have. Disgusting.... Your damn right im mad about it.

Corp, if it was proven that we were deliberatly kept out of the battle, would your

opinions on this issue change?

Oh BTW op since u made your comment earlier, i am the

rightful and equal co-leader of Chaos.. Therefor i have full negotiating rights for the

clan. So u will stop insinuating somehow that i am not. Maybe u think u can control that

too, eh?

• This server lockout, with the ping on, but the server

effectively off, seems related to a fl bug in which a system dialog is showed by fl, locking

it till someone presses "ok".
    This seem to happen sometimes using the console as nitro

did last night, like he does many times but only very few times the bug arises.
    Also

happened in past times with no battles on, and most times when on this part of the world is

very very early morning and working days, with no apparent, console relation.
    I am sure

has nothing to do with any mean intention but an infortunate coincidence.
    The delay to

bring up the server is obvious, it requires to connect with a remote administrations windows

tool and manually restart all (if not it will show again), well OP did. So i am very

gratefull, bcz if I where he, and doing my bussines sunday night, perhaps it would be way

more long.

Lets talk of compromise let accusations aside for a while.

• the server crashed during a try to kick a player from the server which broke the

serverrules
    i was contacted by 3 BGs about this topic and asked to restart it... but i

didnt
    the server was offline for more than 90 mins

and now jib you can blame me

for not bringing up the server again in time
    you can blame me for talking to my gf

instead, using that chance i dont have very often
    im not ur slave and i have my private

life so stop ur wild accusations against me and my friends... i really have enough of that

shit

during the last 4 weeks ive been accused being a liar (and not a

single time some1 has ever said where i did lie),

ive been accused to have banned

ppl from the server several times (i have proved that this is not true),

me and my

members have been accused being cheaters (it has been proved that this is not true),

ive been accused that i have send a spy to DC and i have been accused to be a spy

aswell (both has been proved as not true),

ive been accused being a crap RPG-player

in the past (but me and my clan have done more roleplay on the server than all

others),

ive been accused wanting a war with chaos (as everybody can see only chaos

has started a war recently and BG even tried to prevent it),

we have been accused

that we have entered the war alongside DC against chaos (this did never happen)

ive

been accused to abuse my powers as serveradmin (but in fact i only enforced rules which

exist since the creation of this server),

ive been accused to interrupt the server

so chaos cant fight anymore to win this war with DC (but in fact DC was holding their lines

very good and i never have done such a shit),

Nitro has been accused to want that

jib and DC will loose their SP rights (in fact he suggested to remove all SP rights during

the war to prevent an abuse of those powers, something i didnt agree with coz then i (a BG)

would have been the only1 with such powers)

Dragon and the DCs have been accused to

be traitors and allied with BG (something which is not true - they only played their role as

mercs on this server and did nothing wrong),

ive been accused that i should have

dockraped a chaos member in x-3034 (but this guy got killed even before the docking ring

opened itself)

we have been accused being cowards (but we are not those guys which

have to attack 1 DC with 5 chars at once... we are not those guys which spam with missiles

and mines all the time)

... what is the next?
    really i have enough of this

shit... you call this honour? u call urself honourful?... a guy which even insults a 14

years old girl on the server... a guy which talks shit about other clans and players on the

server

you really should think about ur definition of honour... coz honour means to

help others (we even helped one of ur members while you had nothing better to do than to

attack a few DCs), honour means to help new players, honour means to fight in a fair way

(during the last 3 days i noticed that even the DCs stay out of fights if their opponent is

low on numbers... thats honour), honour also means to go by the rules, it means not to

insult others and it means to show some style

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok Corp im sure u believe

that.

Why was i the only one booted offline? Not being able to log on is one thing,

possibly caused by the bug u mentioned. But i was simply thrown offline in the middle of our

little argument there in tohoku.. BTW it was right after i said something i am quite sure

nitro didnt like at all (...although that would purty much describe the entire conversation

lol). I was in dock at the time. Then after getting kicked i couldn't log back on for at

least 90 minutes.

Was there a server reset with a long time to re-boot at around

that time? Because the list still showed over 20 ppl online and msn contacts were still

online and fighting. I did try logging into console to see what that said (online or

offline) but was unable to get anything at all from that (i could be removed from console

access now, or maybe u cant access it if another is using it... dunno never tried

before).

Leaving the console up is a possible cause for lag or other problems (....as

nitro is prolly aware), i wonder why he would really need to do that? I also experienced the

"target bug" again yesterday. This is the problem where missiles & hornets wont lock and

just fly into the woods. Another of our guys reported it too. Come to think about it nitro

is usually on at those times i experience it... i wonder if he usually keeps the console

up? I notice nearly all bg's dont use missiles in battles anymore (but may still use for

pvp), so u guys may not ever notice it urselves. But believe me, we do... In our last series

of CSF battles about 3 weeks ago it happened the whole day. This last Saturday i didn't

experience it most of the day but noticed it about the same time as i mentioned on sys chat

that baldwin seemed to be a lag generator, since red lag was coming and going the same

times he was (dunno, yesterday was laggy anyway).

I do know that some bg will often

fire a hornet or other CD at long range to see if it tracks, as a means of testing if this

bug is present. And that this phenomena is not exclusive to v1.52 or maybe even CF (although

we have noticed it much more lately).

Thx for that little piece of info Corp it could

be invaluable to solving a very vexing problem that we have been having.

• Talk

to the hand jib.

I kicked Pan for abusive language. Haven't touched your account

(yet).
    Yes I have screenshots of you, and yes, they are all way over the line of

acceptable. All going to be filed at the serveradmin who should take action.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• Double post cause op posted as i was still writing.

U wrote this in the above (dunno

my ability to use the regular "quote" function on the forum is not working last few days,

like my forum rank):

"during the last 4 weeks ive been

accused being a liar (and not a single time some1 has ever said where i did lie),

"

Then a little later u said

this:

alongside DC against chaos (this did never happen)

"

...Well, what do u call the last 3 days then.. No

matter what u call it is directly interfering in the war with dc.... ENTERING IT. You have

ur political reasons for doing it; everyone knows this.... Then u have the nerve to deny

what everyone can see, and u wonder why ppl call u a liar??

Dont piss down our

backs and tell us its raining.

Oh, and i have helped probably over 100 ppl on

the server with money and advice, and lots more with just advice or other trading help (all

non-Chaos ppl i mean)..... 3 or more ppl i helped start who are now enemies in dc, and at

least one in bg... i have always helped freely without trying to recruit them. U have bg

create a "bg assistance" char THIS WEEKEND and now pretend that is some kind of major

mission for bg.... Well u know what they say "no one is more pure than a reformed hooker".

And btw when the dc were sitting on the sidelines of the battle it was because u had

all available bg already attacking us.... lol. Which u said above ur not doing?
    Anyway,

it makes absolutly no difference... How we conduct our clarwar IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS... cant

u get that thru ur skull? Stay out of it!

The 14 -yr old girl is the ONLY

thing i regret here, hard to know whos attacking u out of the blue at any given time (who a

char is is a hard question; i mean who they really are..). But to stave off ur inevitable

scathing reply, yes i should have used more restraint. Frankly u are glad to have something

to attk me personally with; the reality is u dont give a damn about her.

But u can

be sure i dont regret anything ive said to u, nitro, wavey, or anyone else in bg or dc....

Ive given my reasons for them and ppl can judge for themselves if i am being honest and if

im correct.

• Jib

It happened other times. As other times was discussed.

The server

core got hang, connection thread still working for active connections, some broke bcz the

absolute lag (no server attending message queues) others not, as my self i was there alone

in red lag till i close then was unable to reconect, the server still shows the active

connections of those still waiting alone in red lag, number that steadily decresases as ppl

got tired of wait or fl itself broke the connection if the task you are doing requires

active server response, (undock, etc).

I recall other times when i was kicked or just

as yesterday waited in space. If waiting you try to dock ... you may get out.

It is

just that Jib, please, there is not any conspiracy, well, except that of this Harvard guy,

Willian Gates the 3th, to rule the world ;).

• more accusations... he will never stop with that

shit

BG_assistance is a 2 month old char created to help new player supporting them

with money and equipment... it has not been created this weekend... if needed i will post

the file directly to this forum so every1 can see the timestamps

oh and that 14 years

old girl was just an example - you have insulted so many ppl on this server
    and just to

let you know her name is lisa and she was extremly upset coz those words were coming from a

SP
    dont say i dont care about the players on the server and what happened to

them

i wont comment the other things you have written here coz that is what i already

have explained many times

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Oh, i'll be happy to stop, when no longer attacked. i dont enjoy

this... But we will not allow Chaos to suffer from u ppl.... ppl who would gladly see us

dead and gone from the server would like us to stop disagreeing with them... lol.

Ok

one more time (even im getting tired of hearing his myself, lol):

1> in Sig19, we

made a war zone to attack bg traders there. Everyone was enjoying the fights, until nitro

took it upon himself to hire dc clan (or op told him to). Did he think it though? Did he

realize he would create a crisis by changing the balance of power completely, by turning a

once-ally into an instant enemy (the alliance had died less than 3 day before when dc

withdrew from CSF)?

2> nitro said bg needed to be freed-up to do other things, that

was his reason for hiring the dc clan for 350 million... So a few bg can go somewhere and

trade, or help a newbie start.. Would that really be worth lighting the fuze for a major

clan war? Or worth paying them 350 mil, lol?

So there are two possible answers to

that: That nitro was clueless what could happen (that we would declare war on dc for the

attk and betrayal), or that he was hoping it would happen. Well, technically three choices,

the last being he knew what could happen but didnt care.

So which was it, nitro?

That u didnt realize ur plan would start a clanwar, or that u were hoping it would (or didnt

care if it did?)? We would be interested to hear. Either way it looks damn irresponsable to

me.

I understand dragons motives and why he did the things he did.... Well lets just

say that if anyone else was in charge of Chaos or CSF he prolly never would have left CSF in

the first place, or attacked us without talking about it first. BUT: Ppl keep forgetting

this when they call me a war monger:

1. On this forum i offered to STEP DOWN as CSF

leader if it would make dragon happier about staying in the alliance.

2. Even after

they consumated the deal with nitro and announced it, and i told dc it meant war.... i

offered a fair compromise which they completely ignored.... Making me wonder why there was 0

time or thought spent on considering the offer.....

So ppl ask why i think this stuff

was planned all along.... In my world there are no coinicidences.

• Talk to the hand jib.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• jib i can tell you why DC left CSF
    coz they

wanted to do this since months
    Dragon asked us several times during the last year if DC

can change sides to ASF... i had to tell him that its not the right time for such a

move

finally DC did this decision now... it is no surprise and i still wonder why you

didnt know about it coz before i left for one week DC announced what they want to

do

DC did nothing wrong accepting a job from BG
    they are mercs they have every

right to do this ... they also could have attacked BG if you would have paid enough
    it

was just a job which would have been over now if chaos would have started a war

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok Op i appreciate your comments and would be pleased to rachet this down a few

notches.

But in all reality here... No one considered that our likely move in

response was war with dc? Really, thats hard to believe.

i dont expect an answer but

will ask anyway: Was the subject broached during the dc - bg negotiations.... And the

promise to help in case of war made?

• we expected different things to happen (even the

worst case) but came to conclusion that nothing of this would be a real danger

and no

jib there were no talkings about support in case of war and in fact i dont want to do such a

support coz i think that DC will grow stronger fighting

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,