SWAT wishes Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Sleepy.

• [contentbox]I wish you all a Merry Christmas, a cool time with your friends and families, a relaxed time in the following days and of course a Happy New Year.[/contentbox]

I also want to thank all the people that supported us this year, all the donors, the people that helped other players, the many of you that have voted for Crossfire this year at the Mod Awards.
    A special thanks goes to our Event Managers, the Portal Staff members which have supported me with this weeks Portal upgrade and all the Crossfire Development Team members which have done such an excellent job this year. Thank you all.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Merry Christmas to you too Op :), thx for all and Happy New Year M8!

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year mates!

Thank you OP and the whole team for keeping this amazing community alive!

And enjoy the holidays mates! :)

• Happy holidays to all

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Happy new year and endless fun to Op and Huor because you still keep alive this wonderful community, to Forlon, Ajay, Ape, Denne and to all pirates, police, smugglers and mercs who maintain this wonderful 'Matrix' alive and for being a part of the Swat Portal and Crossfire universe.Besides the usual greetings, I wish especially to meet in space as much in 2015, and perhaps more. Somehow , we are all connected by what is characterizing us , meaning that individually, group or particular affinities., Don't stop, even if that it isn't good enough or perfect, whatever it is(time is endless so u have time to correct urself ).This is my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself ofc. Hope we have a great new year 2015 !!!

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

• happy holidays and may the coming year will be peacefull for all.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!