Error launcher

There are 84 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rockettom.

• NIGGA LOL NUCNUC

And - for the "clean slate" before installation - PLEASE - check your registry MANUALLY
    (click search , type "regedit" and click on it, click lil arrow in front of "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", then "SOFTWARE" and then ... just search every folder and subfolder, esp. when you find "Microsoft" or "Freelancer" or Crossfire" or "FLMM", but also "silly" folders)
    When you find something there AFTER using i.e. CCLEANER => DELETE IT.

You are my hero, it finally works on Laptop too. Problem is solved, and i wasted my time tinkering around elsewhere LMAO. :D

• :thumbsup:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Hi,

i tried everything like NUCNUC typed and i still getting the Error E0000029D, what is that error telling anyways? Nobody answered this question. E1-12 is known but this?
    To my Systemspecs, i got a laptop Win7 all updated so far. Tried complete reinstall of freelancer, flmm and crossfire.
    Also tried without any firewall and antivir. I dont have any folder like freelancer, microshit games, flmm and crossfire in my reg.

Where is my Problem?
    You can send me a also a german PN if you can it so better (cause i'm german :blush: )

MfG Rockettom

• the launcher has no access rights to copy some files, make sure your exe folder has removed the read-only flag

That was funny...
    I did it befor i go with my dog, the laptop don't restart in this time! and it was gone -.- don't ask, only wonder...

Edit: it doesn't work...

Edit 2: so i shut down my laptop, do some other things and come back in a few hours, looking forward!

Edit by
    by nucnuc
    PM sent :) 

Edited once, last by NucNuc ().