VA Rights

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• Well I see Op lifted the restrictions on VA rights, but sure as hades, when he did some folks just started running projects , taking FM and not competing anything necessary. Is what it is..

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• knew that was gonna happen.....i see the future ^^

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Does the FMS appear automatically on VA/LG-ranked alts, or is it individually unlocked? On the KDF side, Qun'pau has the FMS display, but not Alphal'Fa; both are now Lieut. Generals. Also, I understand that VA's have some access to check member status, activate new members, etc. Where do I look for that function?

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• it is bound to ranks
    there are no exceptions to this

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

it is bound to ranks
    there are no exceptions to this

Hmmm...ok, but Alphal'Fa doesn't display it... And, (because I want to be somewhat useful for "normal" VA admin stuff), where do I see the member CP?

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

• That's weird....are you sure the promotion paperwork was duly processed and recorded....maybe some warrior went to wrong office and put you in for transfer to the borg front instead of the promotions office

"marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• what member cp?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

what member cp?

The control panel where fleet management makes room for new members by deleting inactive ones, adding new members, etc. I have seen (in chat) both OP & Gunny do these functions in-game, and I assumed it was part of the VA Council duties... :huh:

• every fleet member with the rank of an ensign/warrior is allowed to invite new members
    fleet members can only be removed by the Admiral/General

it always has been that way

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ^^ No. Really tho there is a Swat Portal fleet, actually 2 if you consider that the Federation fleet and Klingon fleets are 2 separate entities.

I think VA had ability to remove fleet members in the past...I did give the boot to a couple trolls...but haven't had to look at that function in a few months....kinda glad about that.

• Id love to join the Federation side with my main character Vellaria@Kalisie. I just left my other fleet so I can join Swat's fleet whenever someone gets around to it. Lol. Whats the name of the fleet so I dont just blindly accept the first one I get invited to?

Edited once, last by Kalisie: Updating ().

• the only VA right ive changed since the creation of the fleet was the stuff with the holding

Phoenix Legion XII | The Star Trek Online Fleet of the SWAT Portal

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

OK, I understood that already; where do I look to find this function? In game? On the Fleet forum? Is it in the Fleet GUI or Social GUI?

• which function?
    fleet invites?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• X(

it always has been that way

This function... where does a VA access it??

EDIT: BTW, I posted to an STO forum thread building a list of STO fleets, and included a link to our Fleet site, thinking that this might be good promotion for us. It would be nice if this was up to date (roster, etc.); would you like some help in maintaining it? Two of my alt's are missing from the roster, and the 2 listed are 2 promotions behind. Let me know how I can help!

Edited once, last by Centaurian: update ().

Admiral CA. You are just Vice Admiral - you do not have access to it

D'oh! missed that part... Still, OP maybe could use some help to keep the fleet roster up to date?

• i currently have other stuff to care about

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• found the mistake with the VA rights on kdf char

it should be working now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,