Dead?

There are 49 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• i didn't have time lately so ill post now

just because you want the mod to be finished is no reason for me to extend it to 24 hours a day

if u point at me with this just to info i dont care when u finsh 2.0 or someting else... secondly it was a sugestion to bring more players on server and this is not someting what i want i mean 2.0 realese every single CF player wait this, i was reading moddb site and mostly ppl ask about 2.0 when is redy,so wake up i dont want nothing, the ones who kiss ur ass want this(many of them post on this topic what hypocrites xD) they just dont have the gut to tell u lol

• THEN DONT BOTHER ME WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE!

you are wasting my time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• no, thats not funny

you say that you dont care but bring up such a shit
    you say that i should better hurry but you are wasting my time

no matter what your intentions are ... they are absolutely counter-productive

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yeah and with every stupid post more minutes get added

adding the bullshit from your posts and PMs over the past months i get to a fairly large amount of time that is simply "lost"

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• lol u can find lots of stupid posts on this forum look at the topic '' The ''You`re Banned'' Game'' are plenty like this one lots of minutes wasted there xD

and from what i know ''the forum '' was invent by Roman Empire its a public place where people discus , u dont have be agree with my post u dont have to read what i post its very simple and i take this as a bad joke ''wasting time'' on forum sience u are non stop on forums reading and writing all day ;) sure its very easy to say what i post is bullshit u do all the time when is someting that u don't like i can say same and dont wrorries illl stop waste ur time with my ''bulshit'' cuz i dont want to disrupt u from finish 2.0 :D

• actually the ancient greece invented that place you are thinking of
    there it was called "Agora"

The Roman "Empire" (actually the Roman Republic" -> different time frame) actually just took what was useful for them and gave it a different name.

This however has nothing to do with this online forum here and if you dont care about what we do then you probably should leave and not disturb the other people which use this place.
    The excessive use of "lol" is somehow.... mehhh.... grow up.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• to be fair this is a pathetic argument Joker do what you do , OP Do what you do best Modding and get on with it insted off listening too the bullshit yes i admit i added too these minutes when i wanted my char but thank you and sorry do what you do best bud Good Luck !

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

This however has nothing to do with this online forum here and if you dont care about what we do then you probably should leave and not disturb the other people which use this place.
    The excessive use of "lol" is somehow.... mehhh.... grow up.

LOL , sorry i cant help it and yeah u probaly right ... :D

• hey Joker, dude, i told u i like u, but hey, what a pity how u behave at the moment. pls calm down and come back to the server and do ur job as a bad ass pirate instead of annoying the ppl here. let op doing his job and u do ur job and nobody has to assume anything about a dead cf-server.

btw. can't believe, u are rly on that boring and dieing server HHC? lol 8).

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited once, last by denne: . ().

• Useless arguing. Really.
    While you sit here and try to be funny, OP and the dev team is sitting and working to finish the mod. Day in and out - nearly countless of hours. As OP is not solely the main developer no he is also the admin here on this forum and portal and a lot of other forums. His time is really precious.

While everyone awaits the release - its everyones elses job to populate the server and bring the server rp forward. That means get some ideas how to make the gaming more interesting.

Be assured that we will spend also the next few weeks on the mod to finish it - in our spare time! A bit more appreciation instead of moaning could help to keep us also motivated. Just saying.

signature.png

• Sure FL is a very old game but some games never really die off. Its been multiple years since I last played so my char is probably deleted. I shall create a new one soon. See you guys in space. Its already obvious. Still: I'm back.

meh.

• Joker, you should really quit doing what your doing, im not trying to fuel the fire here. Personally, i don't like you. But for the sake of this forum, OP, and all of the community members, grow up and drop your childish crap. Things take time, always do, coding isn't that easy, and beta testing to pull out bugs to make a smoother game play for everyone is even more tedious. OP and the whole Development team is hard at work, and have been hard at work to make this for everyone, and they are doing a damn fine job at it, despite most if not all have jobs and schooling and family to tend to, and filling their free time to bring this to the community. On top of it, there is server maintenance that has to be kept up with, and maintenance on the server boards, my suggestion to you is to but out, and do what you do, and stop making everyone get irritated with you. Also i do not have the authority of any kind here, but if i may suggest this thread be closed, because this is getting out of hand now.

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• Yes, and I will also be back soon...once I get everything installed and fix that annoying widescreen issue, lol. And I am ready to seriously kick some pirate ass, XD