WoS Battleship Assault

There are 74 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Wanderer.

• bad luck today in BS Assault on 13.03.2015

we started in following configuration:

Team A
    Team B
    Battleship: [X]Neophyte[X]
    Battleship: oddyZR.PeRuN
    Fighter |Hydra|Peter
    Fighter SA_Guard2_FORLON
    Fighter Scanner
    Fighter|DP|denne'
    Fighter (IOC)Bunyip
    Fighter INGETING?!

then after 3 rounds we noticed that the Manticore DN of Neophyte is not cd-proof. so i changed the rules slightly: DN-s are not allowed to use Cruise-speed. this was the reason for some troubles/confusion/missunderstandings/whatever, some players left and finally we had to abort the event.

sorry guys. maybe next time with better conditions.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Maybe we can clearly name allowed DN/BS and this will make it clear also for new CF players.

(Inquisitor and Celestis are for sure disruptable with shield up)

• I hope this change of rules is only for this past event, because till now when i was on events with my Celestis vs Inquisitor (mostly) is good to can move fast from the fighters.
    P.S. i'm sad for missed this event (i love it), but i was on work very early this morning so was in bed in event time (yeah i work sometimes in weekends) :pfeil: . I hope next time to be able to play!

Break the chains of life! Fly freely!

• Sunday Evening (24.05.2015)

WOS-BS-Assault

20:00 servertime, we meet at Pusin Dock

and please, whoever has a Dreadnought (not CD-proof and without cloaking device), bring it to the event!

and since new BS-turrets make a lot of KABOOOM, we will need many fighters too

and of course first event i want to organise ... and this announcement took ages for me to complete btw .. sorry, not good in computer thing ... hehehe ...

• Results of Wheel-of-Sirius-BS-Assault on 24.05.2015

The battleships (2 dreadnoughts) were allowed to fly between Planet Death and the ring construction, not above or below.
    We had 6 fights altogether.
    Prizes were: 30 mill for each member of winning team and 15 mill for the others.

Team 1 and winners, congrats ... :thumbsup:
    Dreadnought: Store_2
    Fighters:
    volley
    |TSH|wee.MAD.APE.arthur
    Ballroom (first timer)

Team 2
    Dreadnought: |DP|bsenne2 (Denne gave his prize to Spaceman_Spiff) :thumbup:
    Fighters:
    andy56t_poison
    |TSH|MF_Guard04
    Spaceman_Spiff (first timer)

The requirement this time was to kill enemy Dreadnought 5 times in order to be declared as winner ...
    Team 1 managed to kill Team 2 Dreadnought 5 times while Team 1 suffer only 1 kill ...
    All 6 rounds of fights were very intense especially the 5th rounds where the fight was the longest ever recorded in this event ... Good Fight indeed guys ...

As always, it was the fun we were looking for, not exactly the prize money ...
    Thank you everyone ...

• congrats to team 1 :salutes ... great fun and well needed PVP practice for me..lol.. i would like to point out it was my first time too.. a big thanks to the Original and Denne for staging the event and look forward to seeing you all on the next one.. :thumbsup:

• WoS Battleship Assault Results 15.11.2015

Teams were quite unstable this time :verrueckt: All participants were:

Team 1
    'APACHE' (Inquisitor DN)
    |DP|AZ09
    TL_RC
    magister
    |TSH|TribbTrubb
    |DP|alienne'
    SkariahHariah

Team 2
    Hexplore_TDM (Inquisitor DN)
    IndianaJones16 (Celestis DN, replaced Hexplore in last 3 rounds)
    °GoTT°
    Tathor
    ThahnRUI_PCH
    saho[F]
    [AS]Reaper

After 5 fierce rounds (actually 6, but the 1st round wasn't counted due to a rule break) and even more fierce pauses inbetween when we had to find replacement for missing players, Team 2 won the event with a score of 3:2.
    Members of the winning team received 30 mill and the rest received 15 mill, everyone seemed happy :thumbsup:

Players |DP|alienne' and Hexplore_TDM left before the event was finished, so they got 15 mill for participation (transferred to bank).

Thanks to everyone for coming and for being patient to organization troubles. All in all it was fun I hope :)

• Sorry to have left the event after a break in my internet. (It seems ok now)
    I'm still glad that the guys from my team won the game, you deserve it mates. :thumbsup:
    Congrats to all participants and I look forward to the next event in WoS.

'Fluctuat nec mergitur'

• WoS Battleship Assault Results 22.11.2015

Sorry, a report deadline at work prevented me from posting the results on time.

Once again a great many players have attended the event! \o/

Team 1
    IndianaJones16 (Celestis DN)
    [AS]Casket
    |LC|Spartacus
    (IOC)Fencer
    |DP|alienne'
    Veterok

Team 2
    Hexplore_TDM (Inquisitor DN)
    Kol
    |TSH|INGETING?!
    |LC|Asmodeus
    saho[F]
    Elder

After 4 rounds, the score was 3:1 in favour of Team 1 and it was not necessary to play the 5th round, but we decided to do that for fun :)
    Thus, Team 1 won the event with a score of 4:1.

Members of the winning team received 30 mill and the rest received 15 mil.
    Player Hexplore_TDM refused to take his prize and asked to use this money for future events :salutes

Thanks to everyone for coming!

- Wanderer -

• WoS Battleship Assault Results 29.11.2015

The event consisted of two parts this time:
    1) Epic Preparation Quest - included 50 minutes of random talking, fighting, team formation and their gradual distribution between Wheel of Sirius docks;
    2) Battleship Assault Event - included 4 rounds of same procedure but in fixed teams and with significantly more fighting :)

Team 1
    (Fallen)RonaldoDaVinci² (Liberty DN)
    (Fallen)Mercenaro{X}°
    GabbyZ
    Oliver_Tressilian
    Dextor
    Laser-Jet
    |TSH|***Tribbs***

Team 2
    |DP|bsenne² (Inquisitor DN)
    Doddy
    ThanhRUI_PCH
    Noob
    saho[F]
    [AS]Casket
    |TSH|MF_Shadow

After 3 rounds and a score of 3:0 in favour of Team 2, we played the 4th round for fun - thus, Team 2 won the event with a score of 4:0.
    Members of the winning team received 30 mill and the rest received 15 mil. All participants stayed online to the end, I believe they deserve Patience Medal for that :salutes

Thanks to all for coming and see you next time!

P.S. Attached below is a photo of Planet Death that I tried to take during the event.

- Wanderer -

Edit by Forlon
    ... few more screenshots

• Thanks to all player which joined this event!
    Special thanks to (IOC)Wanderer! You made a great job!

Ok, our team lost, but I had a lot pf fun! And I guess, the most other players had fun too

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• Yep we lost the battle, but the fights were loads of fun, especially the first one.

Next time we'll be a bit more prepared and have a different result?

Thx again to all who showed up and being my first event, it was great fun to play together with other mind liked ppl.

We should actually have like a 100 against 100 next time he he

So what did that one npc say so often?........."Watch the Sky Traveler"

Watch the Sky Traveler......

• WoS Battleship Assault Results 20.12.2015

Team 1 (Venlo dock)
    |DP|bsenne² (Inquisitor DN)
    black_tulip
    [AS]Dextor
    |LC|Spartacus
    [AS]Reaper
    andy56t_hunter

Team 2 (Pusin Dock)
    USSR-PeaseDuke[DN] (Inquisitor DN)
    Pusar
    ThanhRUI_PCH
    saho[F]
    [Dacia]-Andrei_[PVP]
    Laser-Jet
    (replaced by (IOC)Fencer in Round 3)

Team 3 (Spectators)
    Alien.Hunter

Round 3 consisted of 3 attempts because player Laser-Jet was intentionally violating the rules and had to be removed from event.

After 3 rounds with a score of 3:0 in favour of Team 1, we played the 4th round for fun - thus, Team 1 won the event with a score of 4:0.
    Members of the winning team received 30 mill and the rest received 15 mill. Spectactors were rewarded with 100 credits for making comments and suggestions.

I want to apologize to andy56t_hunter for forgetting to give him the prize until he reminded me.

- Wanderer -

• thanks wanderer for a great fun event and congrats to all who made it so much fun... :thumbsup: P.S. no probs buddy about missing me out, it was a little crazy...lol and so funny about lazer jet moaning haha... couldn't fight for laughing... :xD:

• WoS Battleship Assault Results 27.12.2015

Team 1 (Pusin dock)
    Store_2 (Inquisitor DN)
    andy56t_poison
    [Dacia]-Andrei-[PVP]
    TeaBag
    tack
    [AS]Reaper
    Goat (disappeared after 2nd round)

Team 2 (Venlo Dock)
    saho[DN] (Liberty DN)
    (Fallen)RonaldoDaVinci
    |LC|TH3_B3ST_0N3
    black_tulip
    |DP|alienne'
    ThanhRUI_PCH
    (IOC)Fencer (removed from event when Goat disappeared)

After 4 rounds, Team 2 won the event with a score of 3:1.

Important note: Teams were very close in last round (the remaining BS had very little hull left) and player [Dacia]-Andrei-[PVP] was disconnected for a few minutes, which could have influenced the result. I decided not to replay the round since people already prepared to finish and get the prizes; it was/could be a bit unfair to Team 1, so these circumstances should be at least mentioned here.

Members of Team 1 (except Goat) got 15 mill each, and members of Team 2 (except (IOC)Fencer) got 30 mill each.

Thanks to everyone for coming, it was fun indeed! \o/

- Wanderer -

Files

• screen17.png

(1.68 MB, downloaded 14 times, last: )
    • screen15.png

(1.79 MB, downloaded 14 times, last: )
  • hmm, since u mentioned the situation in the 4th round, i would like to mention our situation in the 3rd round: after we won the first 2 rounds we decided not to go to attack their DN. means, we decided to loose the 3rd round in order to continue the event. so all in all it was fair enough :P

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• WoS Battleship Assault Results 3.01.2015

Delayed start and dynamic teams are becoming special features of this kind of event :verrueckt: Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Team 1 (Pusin Dock)
    saho[DN] (Liberty DN)
    black_tulip
    |DP|Kano
    |LC|TH3_B3ST_0N3 (disappeared after Round 1, replaced by (IOC)Fencer in round 3)
    [Dacia]-Andrei-[PVP]
    Mantra
    -ThanhRUI-

Team 2 (Venlo Dock)
    [AS]Voodoo (Liberty DN)
    |DP|AZ09
    [AS]©PirateSoul©
    [AS]Leo_!!
    |DP|andy56t_(PvP)
    (°^°)
    Kwai-Chang-Caine (got bankrupt after Round 1, missed Round 2 and joined again in Round 3)

After 3 rounds, Team 2 won the event with a score of 2:1.
    Members of Team 1 (except |LC|TH3_B3ST_0N3 and (IOC)Fencer) got 15 mill each; members of Team 2 got 30 mill each.

This time the DNs were making exceptionally good use of their immunity to CDs, so we had to replay Round 3 with cruise engines disabled. This restriction for Battleships/Dreadnoughts will be used as a new rule in further events, replacing the rule that dictates players' choice of ships. It will be better this way, considering how popular Liberty DNs are.

- Wanderer -