my political statement to the Ukrainian crisis

There are 142 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Well, at least the status quo of blaming Americans first, hasn't changed.

wonder why?

Timeline of United States military operations

imagine: since its foundation till now the US, in 214 from 238 calendar years, made war in any country on the world.

any questions left?

and btw: i didn't blame Americans. most of them are gentle and nice ppl and victims of the same oligarchs, that brought all those wars across the Earth.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited once, last by denne: . ().

• The armed forces of the self-proclaimed People's Republic of Donetsk (DNI) today, Independence Day, completed blocking two major factions controlled Kiev units total number of 7,000 soldiers and officers.

In the environment, together with manpower got a significant amount of equipment, according to ITAR-TASS referring to the army headquarters DNR.

A larger group of Ukrainian security forces numbering about 5,000 troops hit the "pot" in the area of human settlements Voykovsky, Kuteynikova, Fertile, Alekseevskoe, Uspenka and Ulyanovsk. Staff of the Army intelligence reported DNR that surrounded the headquarters of the 8th Army Corps, the 28th and the 30th Mechanized Brigade, 95th airmobile brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as battalions "Aydar", "Donbass" and "Miner".

This "ring" are about 50 Ukrainian tanks, 200 armored combat vehicles, about 50 multiple rocket launchers "Grad" and "Hurricane", over 100 artillery pieces and mortars, say at headquarters.

In another part of the encircled approximately 2 thousand people are battalions "Azov" and "Dnepr". Together with the soldiers in the "ring" are about 30 tanks, 80 armored vehicles, and more than 60 guns and mortars. These capabilities are locked and is now being destroyed near the village of Olenovskoe, added to the staff.

Meanwhile, armed groups DNR radically change tactics of warfare. Main Staff of the Army of the Republic has decided to move from fighting in small units to conduct full-scale operations, high-grade formations and military units, equipped with a complete set of tools fire support. On the basis of existing units formed three infantry brigades.

Private Volunteer Regiment was created from among Ukrainian soldiers voluntarily went over to the DNR, and the miners of Donbass, noted at the headquarters. The structure formed of formations and units includes units of captured equipment: two tank battalions, three jet division, two self-propelled howitzer battalion, three battalions of cannon artillery of various calibers and eight mortar batteries.

I'm always here

• and the dishonorable German chancellor Merkel still supports Kiev by providing it with many millions. before supporting this questionably junta we need investigations about
    - the shootings of Maidan (protesters and policemen were killed, Ashton said: from the same ppl in the background)
    - several massacres such as the one in Odessa
    - the shooting down of Malaysians MH-17, more than 5 weeks without results means, they have something to hide, this was a false flag operation for sure

there are reports of Ukrainian army and the armed forces of Novorossija, that they believe there is a third party active in Ukraine, that might be responsible for several terrorist attacks. maybe the secret armies of NATO ? but at least mercenaries of Acadami (former Blackwater, notorious for committing warcrimes in Iraq) were confirmed.

but what shall we expect from ppl like

?

of course such ppl are able to see others as subhumans . and from this moment a holocaust isn't far anymore.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

...maybe the secret armies of NATO ? ...

..come on ... In the end someone makes the "Elders Of Zion" or "Illuminati" or else alike responsible.

Poverty, fear, egoism, personal avarice, access to (any kind of) weapons AAAND human stupidity
    are more than enough to count for what happens.

(Not only in the Ukrain)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• why people die for the big money of oligarchs? in my region for more than 500 refugee families from Ukraine ( Russia have 95 regions), many wounded. Russian kill Russian, Ukrainians kill Ukrainians . Poroshenko oligarch is a killer. who will stop the madness?

I'm always here

who will stop the madness?

... imo only one guy can do this ---> Putin. If he will not want to stop, then it will be bring much more blood before it will be near to any solution :( .

• Martin, i don't think so. the only way Putin could stop this bloodshed would be by destroying the military infrastructure of the Ukrainian army or by establishing a no-fly-zone above Novorossija or similar. well, despite doing so in Lybia NATO would never allow this and always cry about this "breaking of international law". just think about this aid-convoy from Russia, that finally went into Ukraine "without permission" (while this permission was in fact already given) and now EUNATO's warmongers say that was breaking of international law (while in fact the international law says Kiev was responsible to provide the besieged areas). the shooting down of MH17 was a false flag operation to blame and involve Russia. the sanctions (wanted by US, established by EU, broken by US which increased its exports to Russia in the past months) against Russia are already an economical war against Russia. it is a complicated geopolitical "game" and to expect the solution just from the party that is the attacked one (by EUNATO) doesn't fit the situation. if there were the investigations i mentioned above and a trial on international court, i'm sure this would stop the Ukrainian junta. but this needs to be obeyed by all involved parties, especially EUNATO!

• Have you forget how this mess started? (Crymea). I do not want defend Kiev, but Ukrainian troubles should be solved inside Ukraina by ppl living in this country and not that there are continuous intervention with "no-named" soldiers and military equipment (coming from country which have on borders alot army ready ... you really think that these incognito things can pass Ukrainian border unnoticed?). Kiev as I see it so far only reacted on given situation. I do not remember that there was some "initial" action launched from Kiev. They may be bad people (I will be really surprised if are "good"), but it still should be internal thing for Ukraine. And sorry to say this, I can't help myself, but Russian countries hardly can be lead by good people, there is too much historical problems/background to be this possible.

• ... and weapons... and military advisors... and military assistance

and of course motivating russia was also not involved in crimea ...

I hear this blaming against EU and Nato while the only ones really trying to work towards a diplomatic solution are... NATO and EU
    all this shit about these conspiration theories is really starting to piss me off

it always works like this
    MH17...
    if the official investigation takes too long ppl want to hide something
    if the official investigation find someone responsible very fast then they were just trying to blame someone

all this idiotic speculations and blaming without even having the slightest facts at the hands is utter bullshit
    and all this bullshit about racism... fact is that putin is probably the biggest racist and despot of all involved
    it is very hard to find another country in the world which has that many laws and hard punishments against minority groups (well.. maybe china or north korea)

putin is most likely one of the biggest political liars in the world ... and because of him many ppl died (not only in the ukraine)
    he is a killer like many others

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i remember well the beginning of the conflict, when the 2nd EUNATO-provided "revolution" within 10 years in Kiev reached its climax by shooting protesters and policemen. from this moment it was obvious that whoever will gain the power he will not be friendly to other Ukrainian ppl especially with a man on the power like this

who sees eastern Ukrainians as subhumans . then this illegal and western-supported act of regime change was followed by the stupid law to forbid Russian language in Ukraine. from this moment all Russians had to fear for their lives. the take-over of the Crimea by Russia was in details questionably, for example the "green ppl", apparently but disputed Russian soldiers. but the whole action was in common sense with the International law, despite any warmongering propaganda of western media. it was even more in common sense with International law than the proclamation of independence of the Kosovo in 2008. this was already discussed in this thread.

but all in all i agree with u, that the Ukrainians should solve their problems by their own. this means first to stop any support for the Kiev junta as well as the support for Novorossija (except humanitarian aid of course). this is what i said from the beginning, that this interference from EUNATO into Ukrainian affairs lead to all this mess. and i'm really sorry that the EUNATO-Russia-conflict once again is put on the shoulders of a poor country like Ukraine now. u should really read scriptures of Brzezinski, Kissinger and Huntington. they are not shy to tell about US' plans to dominate the world by any means. i am not a fan of autocratic governments such as Russia or China. but when those countries can stop or at least decelerate this US-oligarch-regime to finally establish a multipolar world, we will live more save than atm.

• which interference?
    that we send diplomats in order to find a peaceful solution
    or that we provide money so kiew finally can pay the gas bills?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well, imo every diplomatic mien with ppl like

who sees eastern Ukrainians as subhumans and therefore to legitimate such regimes is an interference. yes. remember, the former president Yanukovitsh was democratically elected. he maybe was corrupt and stole the money of his country, but at least he didn't want an ethnically cleanse in his country.

and instead of spending millions to the army and bombing eastern Ukraine a responsible political leader would pay the gas bills and negotiate. this would be in the interest of all Ukrainians.

• no this would be in the interest of russia

coz then russia would the money and the regions

and if that picture is your only argumentation... then it is dull

one more to mention at this point... there has been democratic elections since that

and the population made a decision

even russia confirmed that these elections were the correct step "in the right direction"

that was a correctly done and fair democratic election... what the people in the ukraine want and who they consider the correct leader is what they have to decide (thats the principle behind democratic elections)

even the people in east ukraine had in theory the right to vote (also against the current government)

the fact that the pro-russian forces prevented that these people could vote makes them even more responsible for the result of the elections than anything else.

denne, dont get this wrong

but your entire argumentation on this thread is totally wrong, absurd and based on wrong information

you blame the EU and the NATO for stuff that also could have been done by russia or the old ukraine government

-> massacres, mh17... the shooting during the protests

you have not the slightest proof in your hands on anything that you claimed here but you still think you have the right to judge

you even have the nerves to call the german chancelor dishonerable just for supporting another european country which needs help

WOW

Its so treacherous to help somebody in times of need

your whole argumentation is so full of false information and irrational blames and accusations that im feeling like in an extremely bad hollywood movie

you have quoted people and blogs which by default are already questionable and belong into the category "ufo sightings"

and this picture you constantly want to show us to convince us how evil all these guys are...

this one:

has been taken so much out of context for propaganda reasons that it already starts to hurt keep seeing this shit over and over again in this thread

this image reflects pretty much the worth of all these claims against the current government in kiew and the stuff that EU or NATO is blamed for

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Let me ask you one simple question......

If Crimea voted to stay with Ukraine will the vote be legit????......I can Bet 100000000000000000000% if that was the case the voting will be recognized ...
    That,s right...end this whole fiasco have nothing to do with democracy end it is all have to do with US get there hands of Ukraine end spatially Crimea.....Yeh Russia out of Sevastopol .....Keep dreaming!

This crap started way back in 2004 when orange revolution dint get the results US wanted so they started to sponsor a NEW revolution (5 Bil $ to be exact)
    ...Talking about not interfering.... yeah...whatever
    The funny thing is Germany Had the best friendship with Russia for so many years end now you are giving that away cause your goverment nothing more then a US puppet even tho they spy on all of you end don't give a dam what German people think...

Hah....Russia will invade Ukraine,Russia will invade the Baltic's,Russia will invade Poland ,Russia sands Humanitarian Aid>>>Ukraine...OO MYYY GGGOOODD Russia is invading ......Let the brainwash continue .....
    I bet The white house is so happy to see all this Ruskyes in East getting cleansed ..... Hippocrates ...Double Standards , everywhere .....

Just so ya know...If you want Crimea ....there is only one way to get it..... Russia don't exists..... so you can start making calculations what is going to happen before that!

Have a nice day!

and if that picture is your only argumentation... then it is dull

maybe u didn't realize, but this picture was NOT my ONLY argumentation. my point from the beginning was to stop the interference into Ukrainian affairs. i have shown in many posts how that interference was like. and u wipe that all away and replace it by this picture.

one more to mention at this point... there has been democratic elections since that
    and the population made a decision

it is hypocritical to say that this was a "correctly done and fair democratic election" while eastern Ukrainians candidates (Zariov) in the one hand were beaten and threatened by Kiev's rowdies, pro Russian parties are forbidden (KPU), and on the other hand to say the referendum on Crimea was against all democratic standards.

but your entire argumentation on this thread is totally wrong, absurd and based on wrong information

because i don't share ur point of view?

you blame the EU and the NATO for stuff that also could have been done by russia or the old ukraine government
    -> massacres, mh17... the shooting during the protests

about the massacre in Odessa: it is apparent, who is responsible, everything important is known, many videos in the internet. my call for investigation is just to bring it on the international level. because our media try to hide and make ppl forget about it, what happened there.
    MH17: the only country that insists on the publication of the investigation is Russia. the only country that provided its knowledge about the circumstances on that day in this region was Russia. but Russia shot down the plane? do u think, this is logical?
    shootings on Maidan: those events were one of the main reason for the illegal act of regime change. that's why it must be investigated.

ok, u say Russia could have done all this. but why? everything what happened in Ukraine in this year is against the interests of Russia: a failed state at the border, hundreds of thousands of refugees in Russia, sanctions, important industrial parts of Ukraine will not provide Russia's industry anymore ...

you have not the slightest proof

that's why i want investigations ;)
    and as long as there are none, we have to take what is already proven: EUNATO's interference into Ukrainians affairs that led to the illegal regime change, a man in the Ukrainian government, who calls eastern Ukrainians as subhumans and wants to ethnical cleanse eastern Ukraine , a shot down MH17 and our politician-puppets and propaganda media that found Putin to be guilty in the very first moments and many things more.

you even have the nerves to call the german chancelor dishonerable just for supporting another european country which needs help

yes and i will repeat this many times. if Merkel wanted to help the Ukrainian ppl she would insist on the investigations mentioned above. but no, she just give some millions to a junta that is bombing its own ppl. u remember when there were protests against Yanukovitsh? how our and other EUNATO-"governments" threatened Yanukovitsh not to use military force against his own ppl? and suddenly now it is ok? what a hypocrisy!

Its so treacherous to help somebody in times of need

but whom? the killer or the victim? Merkel helps the killer.

you have quoted people and blogs which by default are already questionable and belong into the category "ufo sightings"

ah yes. the good old "i don't like ur arguments so i doubt ur sources" ;)

and this picture you constantly want to show us to convince us how evil all these guys are...

ok, my fault. but no matter, since he
    calls eastern Ukrainians as subhumans and wants to ethnical cleanse eastern Ukraine. also a fake?