Can't Deactivate Mod

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• interesting when you say that the only ppl that were online on the whole server were you can a GR and at the next moment you say that there were other ppl... have to ask myself who is lying here

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• What me would like to interest more. Do you still have problems with deactivating the mod? I thought i have written once a tutorial how that works and i am sure there are more than one thread dealing about this "problem".

Before we are loosing ourselves in arguing its more important to know if your initial problem still persists? If not then we could close this topic and everyone is anytime invited to raise a new topic about telling whatever he wants. But meanwhile the last few posts dont have anything to do with the topic. So please come back!

signature.png

• I don't see how somebody can have a grudge against somebody he never met before. That's defying the own definition of "holding" a grudge.

What I do see is since the first post here, you came with problems, and having an unreasonable ammount of them (problems). Really, that's what the FAQ and the Search functions are for, "Frequently Asked Questions", after over an year on this last 1.9 version (with most things the same as before), a real thinking would make you guess that somebody else already had your problem before. Just that your case was not a technical problem, it was just a lack of information visible up to the very end, of a "tutorial" saying about "deactivating", showing as you did not even read the 10 short lines tutorial/FAQ on installing/reinstalling the mod before making the thread. It sure takes less time typing in a box "how to change cursor" or "how to reinstall Crossfire" than making a thread and a 15 lines large post.

And still, I answered and tried to solve your problems without "holding grudges", nor laughing at your "issue", nor messing with you for "rethinking" things over and still having no solution. But it got ignored as I guess it wasn't what you expected people to reply to you. You just edited your first post saying that you fixed the problem yourself, like a boss, but that 3 hours after I replied it, where I as well replied your thread 3 hours after you made it.

So,
    I don't know you yet, but I only see problems at you... simply because all I can read from you is about problems, not because I have something against you. Is it possible for you to show another better side of you ?

This is now off topic, but:
    If you had problems with players or GRs or other people, you can report them in the CORRECT way to other GRs or OP himself, as visibly he is the admin. It is also written what is a "correct" way to report others, but since apparently you don't care about how things work, just about how YOU want them to work, you took an incorrect way, and same as your hours wasted on activating the mod for not truly reading the tutorial (at least if the story is true), everything done incorrectly will have consequences, and they will only be your fault.

Have fun,
    -Mike

Huor: Obviously not, since he edited the first post saying he fixed it, and the latest posts are about him on the server, playing the game, not about deactivating the game.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• You are already talking to the admin though (SWAT_OP-R8R). Keep a cool head, its just a damn game. If you are saying OP is holding a grudge with you well you are holding a grudge with him as well. No one banned you, if you had been banned we would have gotten it in the logs. If you've been banned a while before and decided to come back this isn't a great way to start. Just drop it and enjoy the game bro. If you have any problems please follow the rules and post in the ticketsystem.

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• If someone don't like the server, the rulse and the comunity he has to be on his way :P not to be here and to told this i don't like it or i hate this i hate that X( I just saying if someone don't like somthing to get lost then, it have soo many players who like this mod his comunity and just like the game ;). But if i have offended anyone with this post i take full responsibility for my actions and i will not be angry if i get banned, because i am do somthing bad or wrong when i post this 8).

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited 2 times, last by Night-Hunter: my post was not complete property ().

• Nah it's cool, opinions, good or bad are cool, there is free speech here. Just the damaging negative critics are not really cool.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis