There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• Actually, I was not going to create the topic, but... some people started to contacting with me, and especially asking the difficult but the same questions. So, this thread is created in order to fill some lack of information.
    So...

1. What will happen with the "Under Crossing Fire" project?
    - I don't know. Currently all the works are stay on hold.
    Anyway, the story is divided to "UCF: Prehistory" (wich is the current story) and "The Chronicles of Guardian: Under Crossing Fire" (actual planned book based on integrated CF-CoG universes, CF-time is after thousands years from now and this project now on hold). So, the prehistory will continue if my clan members will present here in the future.
    Already released concepts (most of them on russian) are here. You can find some descriptions of CF-CoG integration within the spoiler in the targeted message at the link above. Also here you can find the info about the projected ships, weaponry, technology, fleet structure, short history concept and the descriptions of the "Omicron Psi" and the other related new systems.
    The concepts about future universe structure, cataclysm nature and consequences, key-events of the plot and the key-ships "Ksygon-Geleon" ("Shadow of the Land of the Morning Star"), "Kraz-Geleon" ("Friend of LoMS"), Planet-Crusher "Starflare", SunShine ship "LoMS" and the new constructed "Golden Arrow" are not released for now as not completed.

2. What will happen with the clan?
    I haven't closed it. So, BC may arrive here and not one time. And it's also mean that I'm still supporting CF. Just not here.

Thst is all, I think...

P.S. Who need help with the content translation from English to Russian - I'm always available on Skype.

P.P.S. In case if I will not come back: Thanks everyone and for everything...

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Nice, good to know.

Anyway, hope we will still see you around here :)

Good luck,
    -Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Good to hear about you m8! Hope we will meet again in space one day.