Star Citizen by Chris Roberts

There are 79 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• ..... It makes me :D :D :D when I read/listen how is presented this guy : "The legendary Chris Roberts" .............. seems that they're talking about a man with great personality, charisma, ............... and when you see him, he seems like a little insignificant nerd !
    What they think ??? That he got the personality of Sly or Chuck Norris ????????????

• Well as I heared Star Citizen gonna be made with CryEngine3! This platform in my opinion is a very good and famous one! Rumors has it that you will be able to fly many Diffrent ships! Like Cruiser, Carrier, Destroyer, Battleships, Battlecruiser, Dreadnought etc. + Fighters (and maybe even smaller ships i dunno yet).. Well like I said before we do prejudice about the game, we just simply relax and see how good it will be. :)

• Well, for a now 7 Mill big budget, I though they'd have enough for their own engine, as how Freelancer was :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• Well I just hope he'll do a Stabil Space game like Freelancer (Like Hacking is very hard in Freelancer). Let's hope it'll be our Long Dreamed Freelancer 2 :) Cause that's what I wonder most! :imsohappy:

• Doesn't CryEngine games have Aimbots ? that's impossible here counting Freelancer's engine xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yep, cryengine
    why it costs 7mio when you use an existing game engine is a miracle to me

i probably would understand if they would have to spend years to build something own before actually being able to present ingame shots
    but... they already have everything they need

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I would skip my former opinion : not chromium- but PLATINUMplated Single Malt Whiskey dispenser ... with dancers :D

Well, seriously, as there are games in the pipe with similar potential on only a friction of this sum, ...

It would be honest - to all the people how (for what ever reason) trusted him to get this baby goin',
    if he would hire 2 dozen coders more to get the game released already in summer 2013.

(But what do I ask on "honesty". *Sarcasm button*)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited 2 times, last by NucNuc: spelling ().

• No, it is released and purchasable.

just click the wee little button "Downloads" in the upper right corner of the site
    Huskers link brings you :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Yeah, demo... *coughs* game sucks wtf is this? o_O whatever let's stay on Topic... Can't Chris Roberts get more Developers and get his Team bigger maybe involving Freelancer Company inside and release this Game Earlier? :verwirrt:

• ...... Why "Star Citizen by Chris Roberts" have at least 2 identical thread in this forum ????????????????
    Is it so important ??????????

• Not the only one, just in this year we got Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO, Star Trek Online, that Evochron singleplayer type, Mass Effect 2 and 3, or at least the 3rd, Halo 4 which is also a Space sci fi, and these just counting the most FAMOUS ones, not the total.