Texture Artists the 2nd...

There are 89 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• Another one. Btw this Rheinland BS (6) is posted in one my previous post here and need only add Rheinland flag.

Edit by
    added another pics and link to next one

Edit by

Edit by

Edit by
    Help needed: Texture artist

Edit by

Edit by

• Ok Update:

We're making progress. To make it a bit more lucrative. I will give those who post material for one picture a cloaking device part. So with 3 pictures you are able to build your claoking device ;)
    Forlon already earned two and a half. Pictures must be posted here and not by PM to keep it transparent.

Edit by
    Remade the BS-pictures myself. Sometimes its easier if i just can switch ships as i like ;), updated the remaining one! I need pictures of those persons!

signature.png

Edited once, last by Huor: update: remade the BS pictures ().

• We're making progress. To make it a bit more lucrative. I will give those who post material for one picture a cloaking device part. So with 3 pictures you are able to build your claoking device ;) Forlon already earned two and a half....

Nice bonus :D ... I like :love:;)

Here is one from persons (needed two different vids and some body edit)

• Prison ship is easy (if you have SP saves). Its one from first vanilla SP mission when you need save prison ship from rogues attack.

Found and little updated madam president profile ... but cannot find Kancler from profile ... X( ... will need check vids again (but he is only on vids from Alaska station).

Edit by
    pics updated .. uploaded before wrong version

• Now that Huor is away, it can't be that all this work goes up on 1 man.

Here are some :D

Uploading Finished versions of 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 and last one (16th). Will look at 14th after uploading, but it'll take a while, in case somebody's already working on it.
    The original screens can be uploaded in a .rar pack (as 1 image = 5 MB) in case something has to be modified.

1: Old:

Note: The sun in CF is bigger due to the extra effects.

New:
    LargeTransport1.jpg
    or with engine effects (cruise):
    LargeTransport2.jpg

3: Old:

New: (same explosion moment)
    Donau1.jpg
    or more effects explosion moment:
    Donau2.jpg

5: (even though it was said as done) Old:

New:
    PuebloStation.jpg

6: Old:

New:
    PrisonShip.jpg

8: Old:

Note: The explosions pattern is different in CF, or at least on my PC, so the exact moment of explosion couldn't be used.

New:
    Freeport1.jpg

9: Old:

New:
    NewsDagger1.jpg

16th: Old:

Note: The gun effects in that image no longer exist in CF, but there still is the improved version of it, at Outcasts (the Stilettos behind)

New:
    (This one uses an old vanilla image):
    NewsWar0.jpg

or an actual CF scene similar with the image:
    NewsWar1.jpg

Version 3 and 4 in the next post due to max 10 images/post limit.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 6 times, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Version 3, with more gun effects (as it's a "War News" image):
    NewsWar2.jpg
    or Version 4:
    NewsWar3.jpg

Some of them look better in larger sizes, same as how they will appear in-game, like these 2 above.

About that person at #14, maybe this one is easier to be used, as it has the face /body/camera and light direction as in the image, and it's from in-game.

LSFpilot.PNG

This is it for today.

Edit:

Found and little updated madam president profile ... but cannot find Kancler from profile ... X( ... will need check vids again (but he is only on vids from Alaska station).

I guess that Kancler is the Chancellor, so, here he is, from a bar ^^ On the correct side , as he only has that golden pin on his left side. It couldn't be more turned towards the camera tho.

Chancellor.PNG

This should complete the President vs Chancellor image.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 3 times, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• from a bar? ... ooo, this is SP scene? ... Can you tell me this scene location (missions)? ... btw rly nice find :)

• The Chancellor's suit/uniform is Bretonian, so you can find that there (common for BR Officers), and the head is commonly used too. :D If no one fits the character, we could take the head and the uniform and put em together.

But on bar scenes they are only from a profile or more or less frontal.

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• What bloom... it's disabled since activation on this PC, as it doesn't work xD

That screenshot is on a different format than the original, as the original was over the size limit, but I still don't see the blur when I click and watch it on full size :P

• Update:

(only background for those two pics is missing)

Edit by
    uploaded different Freeport-7 explosion with rescue module

• Well, at President Jacobi image, the shoulder is missing (as she has the grey parts/stripes on top), I remember seeing that costume in bars, but never with her actual face, the face is used too though... we'd have to mix the face and the body from different pics.

Front as, more on the side for the image #3, here he is :)
    Chancellor2.PNG

You have the Rheiland flag though.

What about the Bretonian flag ? Will there be a new version of it, same as the Kusari and Liberty ? For the #2 and #4 . But the last 2 small images are pretty much impossible, they should be remade from scratch as I couldn't "optimize" those in hi-res, maybe you can, as I used GIMP.

@Forlon: Yeah, that's the next step of the explosion after mines, but the effects are too small compared to the original one (it has a big one on the left), so ya, that's why I couldn't find the right moment either.

Edited 5 times, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• I will try work on 7-8 at Wednesday evening. Gimp have some nice Sun, light effects which I think can be used nicely. But rly dunno about this last one, I yesterday searched over net and found only one nice looking but this is not for free: http://www.clipartof.com/portf…and-connection-18558.html

• The last one is brought by CF, so it could be totally remade, a different idea and image, so maybe we can try something different, maybe OP or Huor have a better idea than that antenna, or do we try to recreate the same thing ?

The antenna from that site is HD, but looks like a toy.