When will Time End?

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• time does not end
    time = space (even empty space)
    so time can not end

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• How can something end when it doesnt even have a beginning?
    I laugh every time someone tries to explain how everything started,
    The ''time'' as you call it, is merely a bad invention created by an animal called ''human''.
    I wish i could go back in time(lol!) and somehow change our obsession from trying to answer how all these came to be,
    to an obsession of trying to find why.(Btw i am an atheist so no i am not talking religion stuff here)

Edited 2 times, last by Boyster: grammar fixes ().

• Even scientists are quarreling of how it started. But most of them confirm - it started - some-when.
    Thus its surely can be said it somewhen will have an ending. Either the state of universe transform into the beginning state or will get just too big to exist (dunno if that could be possible).

An important question tho - if we want to talk when its over - shouldnt we know when now is? I mean how can they say universe is 10 or 15 billion years old? How do they measure something like this?

signature.png

• the age of the universe is just a guess
    you can measure how long photons took to reach us and the most distant objects... or better to say the areas where you can not see such objects anymore are that old
    the rest is pure speculation

However... it would be more accurate to say that the existence of visible matter started somewhen. The universe might have existed "before"... and it might never have had something like a "beginning".

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!