CFPD public-relations announcement

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drale.

• Effective Immediately, the Crossfire Police Department is emabarking on a new PR policy.

1. CFPD will ally itself only with other Police clans, ie: BG , DC & UR. All other alliances are hereby terminated.

2. Mutual Defense Agreements remain in place. These are with: (IOC), SA & 13th Armored

This is to enable the fairness and solidify the role play environment. We have experienced ( the server ) over the past few years, alliances between multiple factions ( rp) that has caused strife, rp unfariness and favoritism, ( one sided rp ). We encourage the other RP's to do the same. Pirates need to unite and be pirates. This means actively hunting traders and police, instead of sitting in the arena and waiting for a fight in x3043. This also means stop invading police systems constantly, this is not rp, this is only looking for a fight. If this means that CFPD will close it's access to EVERYONE due to a few pirates who refuse to comply and do proper RP, then everyone will suffer by not having access to our system. Yes we have the means to enforce this and the people to do it.

If a clan wishes to employ clan system rp, then we can work out the details. SMG is a good example. They raid Tarsus and we have raided Hiruga, all in good fun and no one pitched a fit.

FL Pirates, please consider joining pirate clans, they need the people and RP will be more enjoyable.

Mercs need to unite and do bounties, paid-for-services etc and we will help facilitate Merc rp. Under the condition that you actually do your rp as it is meant to be. BG & CFPD EXPECT mercs who are "police' friendly to pursue our bounties that are placed on our heads. After all, it's your rp.

Effective Immediately: CFPD will be issuing speeding tickets, ship inspection tickets and any other sort of space-vehicle infraction we can think of. Fines will not exceed 50k credits, as this is for fun and to add some flavor to the game.

Upon capturing a Pirate/smuggler/Merc (aka he has been killed or surrenders ), CFPD will transport this pilot to one of the prisons in Sirius ( 4 ). It is up to that pilot to plead for help from his fellow thugs to set him free before reaching the prison ( aka killing the cops ). If we reach the prison, the captured pilot pays a 1 million credit fine.

Smugglers, smuggle please. We will be looking for you.

In conclusion, if we start doing rp this way then many we will see the benefits of joining each type....so let's do it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i like it gunny ,,, looks like ill have to watch me speed .. and get me battle ship V.I.N regestered ...( how do u register a stolen corrsair battle ship ? ) .

hehe just a thought is there a list or could there be a list .. of what ships belong to what .. i.e for fining people for useing stolen ships ?

umm example say a caymen comes from a clan system or a faction .. and that player flying it isnt of said faction or clan . the cops could pull u over for the infringment ?
    might be to complicated but could be fun ... as all off us fly a mirad of ships ...

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• When it's a ship, as your example, "stolen" from Corsairs, there's nothing to do in Normal RP, but if that ship is stolen from a real clan's home system, that's another story.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• How fast is speeding ^^, usually hard to tell when i am drinking my rum :D

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• Don't worry about your speed when you are drinking rum ^^

You wil be fined for driving drunk :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• what is this drunk you speak of, im just enjoying me rum ^^

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• we fly better when were drunk ^^

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• HMMMM what is? I that never drive drunk wasted yes but never drunk it is against the law:)[ks][/ks]

[headline]IT IS BETTER TO RIDE THE FORCE OUT THEN TO TRY AND OUT RUN IT[/headline]

Shock-N-Force* Black_Scorpion* White_Scorpion* Red_Scorpion* IN_PX_HONOR*

[headline]PAY YOUR TAXES IT IS THE ONLY HEALTHY DECISION YOU CAN MAKE[/headline]

CF Black Operations Clan : Home : Not Listed (NL) Guild Site at GuildPortal (We Are Recrulting All Ranks -Join Our Clan By Filling Out The Application On Our Web Site)

• You'll get wasted for driving wasted...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• you guys missed it last night, speeding all over the place, and drinking the bourbon :D

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die