Not goodbye

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Abrasdevil.

• Abrasdevil:

No offense, or hard feelings, but not you or anyone (besides the involved parties) will ever get to know everything what happend and lead to the result.

I know. But i'm trying to learn as much as I can. I don't see anything bad on this, becouse I was not involved as a interested, and even a third party. And i don't trying to judge anyone and anything while learning this. It's not my business. I just want to know. Becouse I don't want to make too much of the inconsistencies in the story.

But anyway, thanks for that you gave me the other directions of my search.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Are you alright? Misunderstadning between me an you is not mean that I threat everyone.
    And try to judge my words objective next time.

Misunderstanding between you and me? Nah, I don`t think that is have so much size that you rised up for it.
    I`m alright everytime I say anything here, try to understand it next time. Btw., i not judge the words. I judge - within my GR duty - wrong actions from a players, who won`t to get the things.

Warning can not be the tread anyway and anyhow.

There`s were tons of warnings from many ppl. I think that yours is not make this way easier.

P.S. I said, that I wanted the details of the story, not only the lies and truth in the forums. Becouse I'm interested it as a storywriter (don't forget that I writing the book based also on CF), becouse I'm interested as a third party observer, becouse I'm already saw many much worse things than that. But if someone can't or don't want to tell it (from his side o not), then please IGNORE that my post. Thanks in advise.
    And also I said, that it NEVERMIND in this thread. I hope no one will return to this again here.

If you like to observe another one bulls***t of CF in your stories, I wanna know who like to read them , seriously. I`m pretty sure, that ppl interesting in a fiction linked directly to Freelancer game, but not to entire s**t, that cannot be shared in the name of a good spirit of this community. Am i wrong again?
    As a man who interested in good spirit of community, i cannot ignore, that someone want to open a bin with a dirty pants, sry.
    All things that smelling badly just your experience. Everyone have own "stories".

Try to understand my words correctly. Big thanks!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Huor: Yes, you are correct, punishments are for every rule breaking, but I was realistic... no one is perfect ;) And everyone had his problems some day for some reason.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Maxbur:
    Closing the problem is never been the solving the problem. And never will be.
    But you're really insistent desire to either make things worse, or kick me out in hell.
    I Can't handle with it for long. And in one day you will win. I don't want to be here only to be persecuted by you, becouse I'm already seen anough of this shit in the parallel game.

Thank you for your big work with creating the trust and understanding between me, my clan, you and the administration. And thanks for your warm like hell words of support in my endeavors for the community.

We've done here.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• and now calm down

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Maxbur:
    Closing the problem is never been the solving the problem. And never will be.
    But you're really insistent desire to either make things worse, or kick me out in hell.
    I Can't handle with it for long. And in one day you will win. I don't want to be here only to be persecuted by you, becouse I'm already seen anough of this shit in the parallel game.

Thank you for your big work with creating the trust and understanding between me, my clan, you and the administration. And thanks for your warm like hell words of support in my endeavors for the community.

We've done here.

Only two things that I feel looking on your post:
    1. Sometimes ppl can`t get the easy things
    2. I misunderstood - expected the consructive dialog.

Now we`ve done.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Can someone like close this 2 posts ago?

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Can someone like close this 2 posts ago?

well. before it goes even more off topic
    [threadclosed][/threadclosed]