OFF topic from Vega thread

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• I'm happy if anyone decides to invade my home system, more pew pew frags for me more QQs for the invaders, still as i was saying thread made for worthless spamm

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Moved to a semi-proper place :P Anyways, lol can anyone send me the screens? I'm bored, and something to cheer me up would be great ;)

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• 50pack can you please invade my home system?:D i'll go online if you do:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Try this on him: PUI PUI PUI PUI....kaBLAM!

• " remember making total invasions in tarsus (with several friends) at the point of making gunny give up defending it :>"

No we just stopped entertaining your psychopath mentality. But you can get a fighter and come on back if you like. See I have my guns back and they are working just fine. I look forwarding to pwning your ass back to the welfare house where you belong. This time, let's see if you can keep your connection clean.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• " remember making total invasions in tarsus (with several friends) at the point of making gunny give up defending it :>"

No we just stopped entertaining your psychopath mentality. But you can get a fighter and come on back if you like. See I have my guns back and they are working just fine. I look forwarding to pwning your ass back to the welfare house where you belong. This time, let's see if you can keep your connection clean.

Gunny strikes back! but be aware of meeting me there too:P

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• 50pack can you please invade my home system?:D i'll go online if you do:D

Err I tried to yesterday, but unfortunately, BG_p0x and Mystic Dragon and Gunny intercepted me before anything happened :). Ill try soon, no specific time table because I want to be a ninja pirate :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• Err I tried to yesterday, but unfortunately, BG_p0x and Mystic Dragon and Gunny intercepted me before anything happened :). Ill try soon, no specific time table because I want to be a ninja pirate :D

you should have called for support (not talking about "pay-me-dudes")
    I do have less time the last month to be online more often. But I could try to join your next ninja-attack. And then we free the chicks from Tarsus (if they are still that precious as they have been years ago) :D:D
    We can sell them to Malta's bar tender, since he recently offered me a good price for some of those chicks being "imprisioned" on Hope and in the vast space of Far Point. ;)

• you should have called for support (not talking about "pay-me-dudes")
    I do have less time the last month to be online more often. But I could try to join your next ninja-attack. And then we free the chicks from Tarsus (if they are still that precious as they have been years ago) :D:D
    We can sell them to Malta's bar tender, since he recently offered me a good price for some of those chicks being "imprisioned" on Hope and in the vast space of Far Point. ;)

Ouch:D cocky aren't we?:D Mr AD remember? luck is on my side;)

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• chears pui...You made a big bill in Paris peris station...what u drink???

Edited once, last by Husker: paris>peris ().

• the idea of this post was to actualy get him >pui < role playing

hehe but it looks like every one else but pui has read it ..
    hehe any was a interesting guys

have fun all ^^

@ husker .. he was a peris station so he didnt get me best vodka .. i think he got some cheap red wine
    and some of those little umbrelleas you put in cocktails .. oh and some moldy crisps

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• you should have called for support (not talking about "pay-me-dudes")

YES!!!! LETS FREE THEM CHICKS!! :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• YES!!!! LETS FREE THEM CHICKS!! :D

Again 50pack cocky aren't we?:D remember the skills are still on my side:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• Again 50pack cocky aren't we?:D remember the skills are still on my side:D

I doesn't matter :P We are determined, and so is the bartender on Malta..... hes been waiting a long time, I forgot about him until Abrasdevil reminded me about that XD.

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• K i hope your bartender accepts death pirates too:)

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• K i hope your bartender accepts death pirates too:)

we accept everyone. just visit our bar (link bellow) sign up all = P

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• The bartender isn't in your system, he is in Omicron Alpha :P

We can sell them to Malta's bar tender,

The pierat's home planet which I've attacked for so long in singleplayer O.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis