Spydy's CF videos

There are 67 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by spylegs.

• Hey everyone as maybe a few of you knows i'm already FL player here since something like 3 months ago, since i'm all the time frapsing and trying to capture a few momments from my/our gameplaying on CF i decided to make this thread where i'll post all my videos which will be from different events,missions,hunts...idk if i'll make any PVP movies since might not really be fair for other players reputation:)
    Pls try to keep the thread as clean as possible and don't do any useless spamm since everytime i'll have a new video i'll edit the post and add here plus a reply wich will be an "Up!"
    Videos will be uploaded on youtube and i'll try to upload them on Rapidshare too in case someone will have troble with seeing them on youtube cus of the sharing policy in some countrys.
    Hoppe you'll enjoy, they're not fancy and full of effects but at least i can promisse good HD quality and always different cool songs as soundtrack:)

[video]

[/video]
    If doesn't work to watch on youtube

Yet again was formed an alliance, this time a unofficial one to take over alliens technology.
    We started in Omega 3 system and ended up in Weth, the road was full of dangers and rough alliens encountered us on each so called hidenn routes but thanks to repair bouys on our way we succesfuly finaly reached our destination in Weth system.
    [CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\ziel out.

[video]

[/video]
    If doesn't work to see on youtube

PX clan's event to save 2 missings pilots and steal allien technology:)

[video]

[/video]
    Me and aurelcici trolling at savages with jumpy NPCs(just fun)

[video]

[/video]

My first Crossfire Freelancer 1.9 video, made a few missions against CSF and there's the results:D 91 escape pods and 1 bottle of rum, i sold the rum cus otherwise if i'd drink it i might become a crappie pilot:))

From here on, will be only new ones;) In fact tonight i'll post the one from Nomad Hunt event:)

Here it is the Nomad Hunt event, unfortunately youtube decided to mute the sound so fck it, here's direct dowload

https://rapidshare.com/files/1…Hunt_Freeport_7_Event.wmv
    Finally uploaded for online view too;)
    [video]

[/video]
    Nomad Hunt in Freeport 7, we didn't rly need to fight those weaklings in group so we spread all over system, rulles were 30 mins hunting nomads and after team which loots more guns wins:)
    Oh btw good one Scorpion srsly your sister was playing barbie?:P

[video]

[/video]
    In case doesn't work with youtube

Small fleet formed of 3 VHF ships 2 police officers and a mercenary, skilled pilots with will to conquer, dispatched in the dark and dangerous aliens systems, ventured with courage trow enemy lines, destroyed everything in their way...
    We shall never forget, the day 3 heroes crossed the path to becoming Space Eagles!

[video]

[/video]
    Probably the best way to use a BS, for fun, not to go brake others fun pty and lag their mass pvp:)
    Enjoy;)

[video]

[/video]

K that's happening when you trade your ass to much and go crazy while docking in TLs...
    decided to actualy make something usefull:)) or maybe not but still when you get bored you need to do something:D
    If not the video at least enjoy the music:D
    Special thanks Michael for the introduction loggo:)

[video]

[/video]

PvP vs aurelcici one of the guys who helped me a lot before with hints about missiles, he's a great missile type player and ppl shouldn't take him lightly:D

[video]

[/video]

Some training event vs Rex and Marauder, gfs guys, best regards and see ya in space:)
    Oh and i'm back;)!!

[video]

[/video]

K this is a beta project i've been in Styx alone scouting and testing the Nomads strenght, they're many, they're rough and full of hatred but more coming soon...
    We plan on a mass assault on their fleets and for the first time the Alliance shall strike and push their forces back.
    We need to prosper! we need to conquer! we need to make them disappear!!

[video]

[/video]

No comments.

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

Edited 12 times, last by spylegs: Cus i can ().

• nice videos :)
    at least the last 2
    the first 2 I could not watch due the GEMA-restrictions in Germany :(

• Up! Nomad Hunt event posted online and for download too, check last video in list;)

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

Edited once, last by spylegs: Cus i can ().

• KOOL VIDS DUDE!
    ps how can i change my hud? the spinning square is annoying and the circle looks better

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• KOOL VIDS DUDE!
    ps how can i change my hud? the spinning square is annoying and the circle looks better

You must reinstall your game for this and when you activate your mod select Classic blue hud and Classic mouse cursor;)

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• You can change your cursors (to the cicle one, or the newer ones) by just changing the name of a file, you can find how in the FAQ.
    But to change the HUD, yes, you should reinstall it all again...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• oh kool thnx guys

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• UP!! k check the last video in list, awesome fight vs alien BS!! Total rampage!

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• well, pox left suddenly in the middle of the fight... so me and spydy were alone fighting the damn Savages

GFs Spydy :)

Well that was the sucky part:P GFs but could have been way much better indeed:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• woot????i would pwn them!! man umad??? can't you see?? you preffer fl npc... omigad:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!