new little Pirate Clan

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Am-Sher.

• <TPC> Gilda dei Pirati Vagabondi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born beneath the icy coldness of universe, our master sayd "Lets be TPC!"

We followed him, saluting our new name as a promise of adventures to come.

Our master suddenly disappears, leaving us confused and worryed about the future to be.

We will bring forward his tag, his meaning obscure and unknown.

We will find our adventures, careless of what is in our path to it.

We will be pirates, so we will ask only to ourselves what is wrong and what is right.

We will have a master no more, but our tag: TPC!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nati fra il ghiaccio siderale dell'universo, il nostro Maestro disse: "Che siano i TPC!"

Lo seguimmo, salutando il nostro nuovo nome come promessa delle avventure a venire.

Il nostro Maestro improvisamente scompare, lasciandoci confusi e preoccupati sul futuro che ci aspetta.

Porteremo avanti la nostra tag, il suo significato oscuro e sconosciuto.

Troveremo le nostre avventure, incuranti di cosa è sulla nostra via per raggiungerle.

Saremo pirati, così chiederemo solo a noi stessi cosa è giusto e cosa è sbagliato.

Non avremo altro Maestro che la nostra tag: TPC!

• howdy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hello and welcome to CF.
    See you in Space soon :)

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Welcome pirate brothers....you owe tax to {LP} 8) You can ask {LP} for help in battles if you need help against the lawful minions that roam space.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Aww....new targets, new gun-meat, new frags...
    Just for you - I open fire without a warning when pie rat on my sight - nothing personal, just for the info :D
    And welcome to CF! :D

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• welcome to CF ... would stil like to know what TPC stands for ...
    because as brits think its cough medicine or anticeptic stuff ....

fly safe

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• Welcome and have fun! :D

You shall never be afraid to try something new in your life. For you should always
    remember that amateurs have built the Ark and professionals the Titanic.

Yoru = Trader/cute catboy (You won't hit me, I'm way too cute)
    Schroedinger's_Cat = Hunter/quantum mechanic (Am I dead or not?)

• some guys tell TPC is Taggati Per Caso, other The Pirate Code, or The Pastafary Connection, or ....?!?!?

i don't know the misterious secret of the disappaired primarch, i know TPC, i'm TPC , a free and happy drunken pirate , this is the most important XD

• The dark side of Spiky could join TPC... IF it had the name of "The Pinky Crowd" :D

But doesn't TPC mean "The Pirate Cove" ? From the game/movie...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: 1 ().