New created Chars not in login list

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Today i´ve tried to make new chars on a ID where 3 or 4 Chars exist.

But the new chars do´nt show in the list, when i come back to login screen. But the chars exist. I ca´nt create them again, cause the server says, they already exist. But they are not in my list, so i cant log them in.

???

What may happen?

Edith: tried several ID, new chars don´t show

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

Edited once, last by Patrolman: update information ().

• Never seen it before, any details on how the installation went, or your connectin data, error messages you seen before ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• nothing - no messages and a few days i created there new chars, only today it doe´snt work - strange isn´t it?

But I will remain

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• You are not alone.
    Here's an extract from my ticket:
    [expander]Just now, near 14:50 GMT, I've had one and the same problem two times in a row.
    While hunting in Ryssk, I reached a repair bouy (without any enemies around) and switched to another char. When I was back, I found myself docked in Weth having lost all guns.
    So I went back to Ryssk, killed some alien squads, noticed the inertia bug (ship flying like moving on slippery ice all the time), so I went to the bouy, checked the enemy presence very carefully and did what had always helped against the inertia before, namely re-entering with the same char... Which has now resulted in being docked in Weth without the newly acquired guns.

Update: after a few tests it's now confirmed that no matter where I leave my char in friendly or hostile open space (checked Ryssk, Weth and Whyr) or even docked (in Whyr), re-entering sends me back to Weth discarding all changes made on the char (e.g. if I launch some torpedoes and then switch, I have all torpedo ammo restored).

Update: checked all my chars, same problem - all changes are discarded.

Update: can't create new chars, same as described in the dedicated thread.[/expander]

P.S. Ticked deleted as unnecessary since we have this topic.

Edited once, last by Cresthen: adding ps ().

• Allright, seems the server is not updating any data for now... other players are not getting their scores updated, and such, no changes saved.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yeah, its the server - I´ve tried from my second PC and from the pc of my neighbour - nothing happens

But I will remain

• Already put in a Ticket regarding lose of ship and cash :)
    Will get solved when they can.
    Until then will wait and hope to see you in space soon

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Good.

It's all we can do for now... tickets of personal losses /issues and patience :)

• piatents ill wiat forever if i need be to get my mian accont fixed... still sat with fingers crossed ...

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• This issue is reported in another thread (link below). If you need post something, then pls there :)

index.php?page=Thread&threadID=23151

• fixed

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!