How's Crossfire doing?

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hello everyone,

I'm back to another FL Mod with my old crew.

I am just visiting SWAT Portal, seeing the new mod and the update.
    Going pretty well I hope?

All the best.

• Some have 8-9 years here, can you understand ? ^^

It's matter of decisions... and time spending. Others have 15+ years in other places.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Some have 8-9 years here, can you understand ? ^^

It's matter of decisions... and time spending. Others have 15+ years in other places.

Exactly, I could've spent my 2 years here only if I first found this server.

:P

It's sheer luck.

• Well, you can still chose what you think right :P

Having a fresh start in a new universe, with all your team, doesn't sound that bad as I think... new experiences and different fun, wasn't that all about ? :D

Yet, you can always be on 2 places, there are clans who were started here, but appeared on other mods as well, with the same clan tag and ppl.

That's good as, when you get bored of a thing, or in problems in a side, you can freely go to the other side, without worrying about those problems.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• *moved*

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!