warning

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• in 1.8 we would get a warning of the server reset in the message ion storm approaching then a 10 minue and a 5 minute which gave you time to dock with out loosing the spoils at that time . can that be done in 1.9 please annoying in the middle of mission or battle and bang reset frustrating to say the least

kermit :thumbdown:

• I'm often on when the server resets too. I second that!

• that... warning is active already

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• for me only is important : Server restart..minor problem : break mission lol

• that... warning is active already

then for some reason it is not appearing op before the resart is about to begin, since the change to 1.9 i have not seen it display once and till now neither has the other pilots by the sound of it hence they have not reported it. just thought i,d mention it

kermit 8|

• for me only is important : Server restart..minor problem : break mission lol

with the teething problems of 1.9 i just except crashes etc and move on to the challenge especially inner core and altair not to mention x3043 with csf or asf if you have a fall out with those faction well you just get through and suddenly wipe out but it,s not the end so you return with more determination ?(

kermit

• When i hunting just dock on sattion or planet every 40-50 pods----or re-jump in same system and never lose any pods---once i lose 150 pods in BS ..server crash and learn that leason.

cya in space m8

• When i hunting just dock on sattion or planet every 40-50 pods----or re-jump in same system and never lose any pods---once i lose 150 pods in BS ..server crash and learn that leason.

cya in space m8

was not raising point of server crash just letting op know the warning is not showing for server reset at usual time.

kermit ;)

• should b working now

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!