21 / 12 / 2011 - 2012

There are 63 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• It depends on the type of film and its quality. For example, the series SG larger than 150gb

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Just -names-, not uploading them ! :D

Mentioning "SG Serie" is all I needed for that serie.
    Just like you did on youtube:

"Films used:
    film 1
    film 2
    etc"

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• We'll see when I get to create this list...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• For now, the "The Core" movie, from your 2012 happy new year video movies list, was great ! :D Backwards spaceship lol

Got some more movies with those titles to see...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• humans as a species will intent destroy them selves

Unless they find somebody else to destroy ;)

We have so many nukes we could destroy our and all the near solar systems... well, the missiles would take their years to arrive, and probably get lost due to uncalculated natural anomaly (or aliens) but we "could" :D
    And the HAARP is great as a planetary defence system, can vaporize anything in our athmosphere solid or liquid. We have some lazers but consume too much, and satellites filled with nukes from the "Star wars" project.

So, soon we'll be ready for an interracial war :3eyes: *We do NOT come in peace* :diablo:

• We couldn't conquer much with some only nuclear bombs in space... We couldn't even knock some medium-sized asteroid out.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• That's false, it only happens in movies , and in the last try, they didn't cared. Knocking the asteroid would cost in militar force more than the damage it makes (if ) it hits.

Knocking the asteroid would cost in militar force more than the damage it makes (if ) it hits.

There are two concepts: the speed and mass.
    In addition, an attempt to destroy the asteroid may cause millions of fragments. And try to knock them down is like to shoot at sparrows from a cannon.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• It won't slow it if the direction is right !

Just hit it from a lateral, and i'll go somewhere else, without having to break it apart.

But if it comes too close, blowing it in small pieces and waiting for those is way better than waiting a KM big asteroid, which could probably ruin the whole planet. At least, that's what I think... the small asteroids can make, let's say even 1 km diameter hole, but it's very possible they hit nothing important, maybe a city or 2.

• ...with power like Czar Bomba or even more... heh...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• Czar ? on english (or youtube) I saw it as Tzar, but well, that's not the biggest nuke, just the biggest one somebody was mad enough to test on our own planet. hehe
    Actually, I think there was a bigger one lately, non radioactive one, but was smaller, hm, not sure.

Anyway, I prefer the style of many and small ones.

As in some movies, making a splash of several small nukes can make as a bag pulling over the asteroid.

And in Star Gate series, the Ancient's Droids FTW hundreds of small lights which penetrate your shield and hull in no time, no need to make a big bang which also destroyes your own fleet arround it hehe

• At the moment, the debris belt around our planet already made any future flights rather unsafe.

Anyway, I prefer the style of many and small ones.

Sometimes, a big one is better than several small meteorites...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• They did survived the explosion on othe sides of the planet. They not survived the next planet changes: cold weather, quakes, final separation of the continents etc. Many natural changes required the size reduction, not gigantism. Anyway, the asteroid was only the catalyst of events were already going on.

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• You always have to count all the effects, including secondary ones when checking something, like when you take pills :D

But we'll get no asteroid on 21 12th, apparently we have to execute the trolls first. Seeing the poll results.

When we start doing it ?