Yes, I/YOU need ur oppinion! ;)

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• How about to create community where we will only praise each other without critic observation?
    How about to create the place where everyone opinion will reflect each other opinion?
    How about to create atmosphere with false positive comments-only?
    How about to rate each other only positively?
    How about to create the place...

"PPl are afraid these days not to fall in a social trap "I am the negative one!so they think..."I want to be positive and i will be happy and i will have many friends.But oh my God to be positive in a sincere and honest way to everybody is a very rare gift, so how the fuck i can achieve that state...ah yes, i know!I will be poltroon, sycophant, hypocrite..."

...and let me tell you one thing, if u critic smb opinion this mean u need to come with different one, because at least this is a minimum requirement for successful dialog which will please both sides. In another word, u need to offer valuable solution.

How constructive u are in ur critic toward other ppl, the same way u can expect the reflection of other ppl opinions and critic.Then u will try better and better, same way, to understand what is written and at another hand to write things with tons of thinking before u write or say, not just to please anybody or everybody but to try to explain better ur point of view!
    However you must be aware of fact that some ppl will just be against u what so ever is the reason.Simple u must learn to live with this and eventually one day such kind of ppl will realize ur good intentions if u had any.But there is nothing much u can do to change this, simple this is a long therm process and u have to wait.

But then again if u put all that kind of efforts in ur posts, threads and conversation, in No way this can't mean that nobody will critic you and ur opinion.Here we come to most important part.There is No guarantee thta nobody will throw critic just because u think u are "such deep thinker"Then you have to, No, U MUST to carefully read other critic and opinions and then for sure to self critic ur stance again and again.Because for sure there always be something which u miss to point at or to explain in a proper way!
    And ofc u need to be fair to ur self and to other ppl and Not to comment things and situations where u never been or never experienced them.

Painful process this thinking?Isn't it?

Also i was able to follow the same pattern of thinking and latter creation of relations between ppl here, in many discussions all around at our forum.
    "First" topic
    For example, i will read every topic from the start if i want to take a part in discussion.
    Then i will throw my opinion and eventually my comment will fit one side or critic another.And usually i don't think about writer i am thinking about his posting in relation to the current topic.

"Second topic"
    Again i will take a part in discussion but this time my opinion will be for, or maybe against the same writer in previous topic, but again in relation to the topic.
    And here we are!Here is the part which confuse most of the "thinkers" here.They will usually think:" Aha, u won't support my opinion in this topic, which means we are not friends, then eventually (IF) he or she read my second Topic's opinion will say: "Wtf? what he think? He was against me, ad now he want to please me in another topic.No WAY! this will not do!And usually ppl will recognize this as my weakness and start to attack/flame me>.
    Pretty much confusing?Right?
    How the fuck smb can be "for u" and "against you" in a same day at the same forum?

No i am not, neither for u or against you!

I just trying to be constructive in critic as much as i can, because this is the only way to make things better in this world.This is the way how our world running.

And don't let them lie you-never let them do that.
    If smb say to you that this is a world of equal rights and opportunities, then for sure they lie to you.
    If u've been told that real life is idyll where u don't need to think a lot and Not to face the consequences for this, then they've used to lie u again.
    Usually this way of acting is used to cover some important things and to put u in a sleeping state, and only for one damn reason, which is: not to be against their opinion or at least to stay neutral!

That way they will be able to do whatever please them.
    And YOU, my dear reader will wake up in a faked and fabricated reality.
    There is another name for described phenomenon in its naked form and in one simple word...totalitarianism!

more to come...

• You have several good points in here, nice !

Even part of the solutions for the "behaviour issues" posted by Abras.

You deserve all the thanks for killing your braincells to find the solutions to the problems everyone keep posting arround for a lot of time.
    I hope there'll be no misunderstandings here.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• Well. You asked for our opinions.

• I think since even underaged people reading in here, there is NO reason to use cursewords to make any sentece look more important or expressing yourself.
      A "normal" discussion can be held without cursing. And don't say its "normal" to use it, since it is not.
    • There is nothing wrong with people posting their point of view to any topic.
    • Accepting the others opinion. Yes, sure. But NOT if the others opinion is insutling, offending and personal attacking the previos poster. (which has happend a lot of times by different people including yourself)
    • Some users pretend to be grown and try to make others believe they can behave and they are so adult. Which is not shown at all during those peoples "replies"
    • Accepting other peoples opinion als includes accepting other peoples decission on the forum as well as on the server.
      Means, when a decission by responsibles is made on the server, it stays as such decission and does not have to be questioned, ignored or getting ripped appart just because someone feels unfair treated or "its none of their business" Some decissions are made to prevent further escalations, which is for sure NOT wrong.
    • Accepting other people as users in general also includes NOT to rip appart their replies only to find some "weak" spot with can be twisted around and made look totally different while being out of contex (which has been done as well by several users)
    • Understanding (or even trying to understand) the "opponents" point might also be difficult for some people, because of the lack of communication as well as the lacking of language.
      What some people seem to forget is that NOT all do speak English the same way as the poster itself. Some translations leading into a totally different meanings, which most likely lead to confusion and misunderstandings which is followed by personal attacks and other misbehaviour.
    • Self-endeem is another reason why people get pissed at each other since one part does simply not accept to be wrong but has to prove the wrong point of the other and/or constantly try to find excuses for the own behaviour (which is shown repeadiately by some users) People want to show others that they are so much wiser than others? Then I think they should start acting as such people and not only talking about.
    • The best start to make the whole thing better should be the very own person and not trying to show others how wrong they did. No one is perfect!

Now you have 9 points you can rip appart if you like to. OR you simply start thinking and understand how it's meant.

• What people often seem to forget.

We are at a forum.
    A forum is based on topics.
    Topics are the base

where people can post their mind to. And thats the point. Their mind should reflect the topic not the poster - nor anyone else posted.

But in the times of facebook and co this seems to be often mistaken. If you want to post about someone feel free to find his profile on facebook and do your job their. This is surely not the place for, insults, quarrels about each other and all the other written conflicts. There is a game server, take your role and do your job there.

signature.png

• I don't feel these kinds of topics contribute to anything other than people trolling those very topics.
    The constructive debates can be maintained only by the rule of admins and moderators via "tough love" principle - kick em in the left nut until they learn not to be assholes.
    That's my opinion.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Well, I haven't seen many topics of this kind where somebody isn't complaining at the problems, but is actually giving lessons and ways to solve things which avoid those problems.

At least the ones who care will learn something from here to avoid being/acting the same as the problem makers in certain situations.
    From where people just post a list of the problems, serves as lesson for the problem makers to do their job better (if they even read that).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• ok then. Since listing whats going wrong is not leading to the point that people actually start thinking of their own behaviour.

Here are some suggestions from me to SOLVE those problems:

• Resepct the others
    • do NOT insult others, even you dont agree with their opinion
    • do NOT attack others just because they think different
    • do NOT try to tell whats right and wrong when you don't act the way yourself
    • do NOT brag about something you don't know
    • do NOT jump on each post where you did not even get the meaning of
    • do use proper language, even you are aggravated
    • do talk in a polite way no matter what the situation is
    • do NOT spam threads just because you think its funny. Smileys don't make spam more usefull
    • do NOT use cursewords because you think it makes your point "better" or "more important"
      (age restriction for registration can be avoided as you all know. and besides that, even guests (non-registered) can read most of the forum)
    • behave the same way you expect others to behave
    • do NOT slander others, just because you think they are wrong
    • do NOT expect others to act "normal" when you treat them like a piece of junk

this should be possible to do for EVERYONE, regarding position, or "education"

• Bond
    Somehow I dont get it.
    First you ask for opinion. So I tell my opinion.
    Then it got mentioned that its "better" to server solutions instead of telling whats wrong.
    So I tell a list of my suggestions. (which is a second post unfortunately)
    And then look yourself whats happening. YOU (as you dont seem to like whatever I do) immediately jump on the first one with a comment "too many post on one thread and abusing(??) entries of another post and reffering to personal issues from the past or present"
    What is that? Its EXACTLY what I mentioned when I said that people should start on their own first. Which is shown that you (yes you) dont want to, dont "need" to or dont even care to do so.
    But giving advises? how ridiculous is that ?

If you can not stand what other people think, then take a time off and dont post or ask for it.
    If you want to hear what pleases you, then ask your "friends" who might want to talk the way you are happy with.
    Think of your own reaction before you start criticizing others. THIS would help a lot.

• I will not sit here and post saying that I am a guru of human behavior clearly that person is not me, However we all come here for one reason which is to have fun.
    whether in the game which by the way is awesome and on the forum, however we seen to forget that very same reason to why we are all here.
    we are all here not to destroy each other, pointing out each other imperfection will only bring anomosity to each other.
    want to have fun play the game or if the forum is fun for you help in the forum its really the simple.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• Although I am very new to this place (Swat-Portal) and so have not come close to reading every post that is here I would like to add my thought on this post. I do agree with most of what has been said here, like the 13 suggestions from Abras, and would like to add that we are all very diffrent people with diffrent ways of thinking and diffrent ways of voicing those thoughts. Because of these diffrences we tend to think that everyone else response to a post or oppinion is ither for you or against you, ( 2 dimentional thinking). We should instead sit outside the box see what others say (don't take any of it personal) as we all see things diffrently, and hopfully we can learn something from it all or maybe something new about ourself.

"Imagination is the Creation of All Things." B.Mac. 1986 :thumbup:

• Pointing out at the main line so everyone sees it:

Quote from Cargo-Joe

Because of these differences we tend to think that everyone else response to a post or oppinion is either for you or against you, ( 2 dimentional thinking).

We should instead sit outside the box see what others say (don't take any of it personal) as we all see things diffrently, and hopfully we can learn something from it all or maybe something new about ourself.

So chill @ whoever got too motivated because of the 1rst line in the quote.

• You don't get it? Not the first time but ok.I will try to do my best in order to explain what's going on here.

Ofc u don't, because u changed ur first reply again (to fit ur last comment) and now even u don't know what u said, what u wrote and what u think.However i appreciate ur good will for changes, but please not that fast-edit . :rolleyes:
    And Abras i hope there is some kind of log which can record ur funny way to prove things here.Back in time i use to prove that kind of things with prt. scr , but except full HD of pictures from forum and the game, nothing has been changed, so i gave up to take screens for good of my mental health and free space at my HD.

As about ur feeling that i don't like u.

Yes u are right!I don't like this part of ur personality, which is ready to lie and use every possible option just to prove u're right.
    On the other hand ur "good" part doing all this useful things here but then again in a 75% of the cases just to please ur first part of personality, which is hungry for power and thirsty of success.
    Of course i am aware of price which must be paid for ur work here and because i understand u and know u that well, i can live with this, believe me i can live with this much easier then u can. ;)

And also i can agree with you every time in every issue, but only hypothetically, in reality this is not possible.Also u need to know that our goals can be the same, but our approach must not be the same every time, so here we come to discussion, and possible solution later.
    How it works -in my opinion.
    PPl start to discuss about some issue(under the rules of forum in our case), than they throw their hard facts at the table, and best presented facts(not always best for solution of the problem) should be followed by others, within the plan of action, which is again created by the team of ppl.Again in everything must be a leader, so the leader will be recognized by it self and from the ppl which surround him.The leader will be recognized by strength of arguments and by the speed of successful acting-finding of useful* solutions, in various situations.
    *useful is very wide therm and in most of the cases will not please or be fair for everybody.

Few words about my rating.
    Same page, and i want to rate both of u posts.Dilemma!How to do?
    Criteria was simple, ur second post was more strict and to the point, and free as much as it can be of ur personal goals.So in mpov
    ur second post deserve positive rating.
    But if i rate u positively than i wasn't be able to rate u negatively in the same topic at the same page!
    Then i use to measure things and to act later as it was written.

Conclusion:
    U were more negative than positive in my eyes in at the SAME page in the same topic, and this opted me to vote as i voted.
    But don't worry, i am not a slave of the same patterns.There is a chance to change my opinion in the next topic, as u can see i am able to change my opinion at the same page in the same topic in just one day, and all this in relation to your writing.

let it flow Abras...

I encourage other ppl to post here and in manners Abras and me run our little discussion but still we are able to write for common good of community...i hope

• Bond: ""I encourage other ppl to post here""
    Well, I can't post here, at least directly, so excuse me. I already tried it this (similar) way, it's from problematic to no use. (I'm not speaking about your first post).

• Bond, you can see where it goes, cant you?
    You keep accusing me. Oh wait. .maybe calling someone a liar, only because he posts his opinion is no accusation in your eyes. But for me it is.
    You assume I change my mind all the time? What is that now? Trying to find something to disguise your acting?
    First post of mine was MY OPINION - how I see things
    Second post was ONLY solutions - what COULD be done by everyone

Then you start reffering to the past? how sick is that please?
    YOU insulted me on the server more than just once.
    YOU accused me to abuse my "power" MORE than just once.
    YOU tried to forbid me to talk, to tell what I think and to step into ongoing situations to SOLVE them and/or prevent them from escalating.
    YOU offended me on the server more than just once.
    YOU called me filthy ass for NO reason.
    Is THIS the way you show respect to others? Is this the way you apreciate what others do? Is this the way you think things turning for the better side?
    I don't think so. I call this sort of behaviour offensive, disrespectful, selfish and way too much over estimating of the own personality.

I never did those things to you or anyone. So please stay by the facts and dont try to invent something which is totally made up in your dreams.
    IF I ever did what you accused me to have done. WHY the did I NEVER get reported to OP and NEVER got any word by OP?
    Are you just too afraid to report something whats not running the way you want it? or is it simply NOT true?
    What is wrong with your mind? Too much psychology books? Get some fresh air and then start thinking about YOUR behaviour towards those persons who dare to speak different than you.
    I just see it as another of your tries to dismantle people who are not with you.
    But you might be successful one day. So you will stay alone with all those people who worship you for your words. And once more you can prove you have been right and things are only good when they go your way.

Attachments are to remind you, how you act when someone is not speaking the way you want it.
    Or maybe you tell its fake and I made it myself. I got more if you need it.
    I dont let others accuse me without ANY reason dude. Try to mess with someone who believes your words and who you can tamper with your action.
    But leave me out of your ego-trip. Thank you!

• Screenshots text:
    Picture 1:
    *Something happens to Bond and thinks/hopes Abras is testimony
    Bond: You were here
    Abras: And ?
    Abras: is no one allowd to be faster than you ?
    Bond: this need to be investigated
    Marauder: 2 noobs were fing the custo gate ^^
    Abras: lol * (laugh out loud)
    Bond: Abras stfu *(Shut the fk up)
    Abras: ??

Picture 2:
    Abras did something (apparently used universal channel to announce something false in Bond's view and spoke to somebody)
    Bond: listen dude, I don't care what u speaking in console, because this is not truth
    Abras: (on Universal channel) I personally don't care if its a long term pilot or a new one. WE ALL CAN BEHAVE and we also should do so

See by yourself, I said nothing except this: Using console because somebody said Abras to shut up (as he was teasing/laughing at Bond) ?

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• Michael
    STOP ripping crap out of contex and make them look different.
    Bond knows exactly what the situation was, and he also knows what he told and what I told.

As you might have recognized (or not) there have been more people in the group and I also replied to others as well.

If you want to interfer then do something productive and post your solutions to the problems being mentioned.
    And dont just give such sensless statements.

Thank you!

• ok Guys sorry to put my one and only reply in here.

Experience says noone of you both will win this word battle imO Bond and Michael against Abras currently. You need to know that such a behavior will:

1) influence your RL (ofc. both of you will say no it won´t - but we know that it will)
    2) make in the end both of you not looking good even if you can proove your point here and there over the month you simply will loose both.
    3) will realy annoy others with time.

Please stop it and carry it to PM - i know it will be the hardest not to answer when out of nothing accusations are raising - but hey, ppl who read here can think and know where it is coming from.

Please ask yourself what you will loose when starting to ignore accusations on yourself or may it be that you probably win something with time?

edit: the parttakers

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker ().

• I noticed, fixed that Abras(was still editing the post).

That's all I could see from 2 pieces of an incomplete conversation/situation. Mind me for being mistaken ? (if I am)

The solutions are already posted by you.