Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Me and a friend also have the problem with the mission in Sol. After destroying the Nomad strike carrier the game crashes. We tried to get past this moment at leat 15 times and still no luck...

• is possible that those runtime errors are due corrupted Sol files (corrupted installer)?

Sol is most difficult for PC HW, best place where this might happen. When I used fraps there ... every time when was Saturn in vid, then that planet graphics get corrupted (fast turn, lost textures, frames per second dropped heavily). But this only when capturing video.

• ok i was in GR char wanted see what ship looked like when i flew it so i went to the first Sov station at jump gate and bought the top fighter in the list as i went to go into space i think it crashed serever and now i cant log in at all with ether my GR accoutn or my BG account and wasnt even on that account
    this is driving me crazy lol
    was just trying get BS outfitted lol

• It's not just you rhone i cant get on either

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• my problem with cf MP well sever is crashed plus your all your / commands don't work

General Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 Central Processor AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor User Name UserGraphics Video Adapter AMD Radeon R7 200 Series Video Memory 0 Byte Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 demonsycthe!!!!

• i cant explain the prob with the 2nd sol sequence
    performance shouldnt be the prob as the first one causes much more load

the incident last night was no crash
    for some unknown reason the server simply cuts the connection... and ive no explaination for that aswell
    further tests will be done

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• luka, maybe your download is corrupted or so... when you open the CF1.9 download and you see it moing to the FLMM, do you see any"names" with no "...100%" part ? as it gets loaded up to 100% ?
    I noticed that one of my downloads(as I downloaded on 2 places at once, was needed) has parts like menu.utf that has no loading sequence, just appears it's name.

@OP: Do all the files need that ....100% loading number ? if we see some without, as said above to Luka, it means the download is incorrect or stuff missing ? If so, how it passes the checking when you open CF19 file...
    Also, is it related that in the beggining, 3rd line when I pressed to see Details fast, it said Error: fail to load bitmap.jpg or so ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• irgnore the bitmap.jpg
    thats launcher related

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Nephele asteroid field patched

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @someone who has probs with the carrier in sol

can you download the attached file, extract it and put it into "\Freelancer\DATA\MISSIONS\M13"
    make a backup of the old file first

then try the mission again (this is just a test to find out if the cut scene is really the problem)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Will do now ... I'll let you know in a few minutes

Edit: nope, didn't worked -_- (at least to me)

Edited once, last by Crysis ().

• Idk if my download is corrupted. It is the same copy as a player who is able to play the game has. When the download was still avalible, i had problems with my computer freezing at 79 - 80% of the download (4 times) (my computer has a problem with freezing, if you leave it doing notihing or something less than a game)

So the friend brought me the USB with the download. If you think the download is corrupted, I can try downloading again on my brothers computer, and again... transfering by USB... (browser download of 2GB is almoast imposible for me, as it restarts when the computer freazes...

As I sayd perhaps my computer is the blame, why the game doesen't work. I will try to install it to my brothers computer today, and see if it works.

I might also try to remove every Frelancer /crossfire related file, and than start installing everything again. Perhaps there is still some document that isn't deleted when uninstalling...

@SA_SEQAN I right click on My computer and click the botom option (idk details?), System info oppens, and i can se the RAM there, nexst to CPU, right?

• Will do now ... I'll let you know in a few minutes

Edit: nope, didn't worked -_- (at least to me)

that completely disabled the cut scene and should let you dock at planet crossfire

hello everyone )
    another trouble , why so quiet?

add that to the errors i can not reproduce
    i just tested it in x-3043 and even the new factions did respond
    maybe they just dont want to talk with you? have you done something bad to them?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• if possible... i would need someone with the carrier mission prob online in msn/icq

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• dunno
    there is actually no difference between singleplayer and multiplayer

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,