Crossfire 1.9 - New Ships

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [SOC]Lonewolf.

• and why would you be allowed to fly a nomad ship?
    that ship is NPC only, you can not get it

Because the interceptor type nomad ship's glow/transparent skin is awesome :D not the one all nomads have, the ones like the old interceptor in 1.8 have a different feeling :D

At least nothing stops people from having that ship in singleplayer :thumbsup:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Just because there are some new ships in 1.9, does not mean that you can buy them all, does it? ;)

• I've been looking for awhile now an I can't seem to find the 10th or 11th ship in the 1st post >.< , are we even able to buy some of these ships ? or are some just there for looks :( ?

System Spec's
    Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.7GHz
    Zalman CNPS10X Performa CPU cooler w/2 120mm Fans
    ASRock 990FX Extreme 4
    4GBs G.Skill ECO CAS 7 1600MHz DDR3
    GigaByte HD4890OC 1GB
    Segate 750GB SATA HDD
    LiteOn DVD/CD Combo Burner
    Xigmetek Utgard Window Sided Case
    6 AeroCool Shark 120mm Blue Edition Case Fans
    2 AeroCool Shark 140mm Blue Edition Case Fans

• All of the ships can be bought. From what I have seen.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Awesome, I hope that holds true lol, I guess I'll just keep searching every system I come across (may take awhile c_C) lol

System Spec's
    ASRock 990FX Extreme 4
    GigaByte HD4890OC 1GB
    Segate 750GB SATA HDD

• I would fix that, all of the ships except the 4th(at least, by what I seen) are buyable, many/several of them are in the own main system of the own creator faction, as the liberty looking ones are in New York.

Many of those are battleships, and they usually have mounted-in special weapons. Hope this motivates you to search more hehe

The 4th one which looks like a nomad interceptor is a "Sensor Echo" transparent ship as, ghosts, you will see them if you finish the Singleplayer campaign, extended one ^^ When you find one, go close to it and see how nice it looks with the "special" effects :D You can find them in MP as well, somewhere far.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ok so I have found all the ships I was looking for including a few I wasn't looking lols, but now that I do know where they are, where do we buy capship weapons ? cause none of the places I have been to sell weapons+gear to go with the capships sold at that base ?

System Spec's
    ASRock 990FX Extreme 4
    GigaByte HD4890OC 1GB
    Segate 750GB SATA HDD

• Ok so I have found all the ships I was looking for including a few I wasn't looking lols, but now that I do know where they are, where do we buy capship weapons ? cause none of the places I have been to sell weapons+gear to go with the capships sold at that base ?

Most of the House Planets from each sector (kusari, liberty, rheinland, bretonia, altair) are selling cap-ship weapons (BS-Turrets)
    Some places require a positive reputation (very postitive neutral or even friendly) with the owners faction before they let you purchase anything "special"
    You could also take a look at the docks in X-3043

• Most of the House Planets from each sector (kusari, liberty, rheinland, bretonia, altair) are selling cap-ship weapons (BS-Turrets)
    Some places require a positive reputation (very postitive neutral or even friendly) with the owners faction before they let you purchase anything "special"
    You could also take a look at the docks in X-3043

Thanks for the tip/info. :D
    Tried X-3043, can't even dock a cap ship there C_C which is down right odd cause you can get several cap ships there...an yes I even tried the planet lols.

System Spec's
    ASRock 990FX Extreme 4
    GigaByte HD4890OC 1GB
    Segate 750GB SATA HDD

• you can dock with cap's on the Dock's in X-3043
    Just select the pole and not the dock itself.

Its the same as selecting the docking ring on planets (where it tells you, we cant handle ships of your size) but when selecting the mooring fixture you can dock ;)

• you can dock with cap's on the Dock's in X-3043
    Just select the pole and not the dock itself.

Its the same as selecting the docking ring on planets (where it tells you, we cant handle ships of your size) but when selecting the mooring fixture you can dock ;)

Ah ok I'll have to take another look at it cause that confused the heck out of me lols, Thanks :D

System Spec's
    ASRock 990FX Extreme 4
    GigaByte HD4890OC 1GB
    Segate 750GB SATA HDD

• Can anyone post names and buying locations of those new bigships (all new ships except fighters)?
    Upd: I found new kusari dreadnought, it's called "Manticore".

Edited once, last by Buka ().