Posts by Alteris

i think NVIDIA have the best graphic cards that you can offer,but sometime,it turn to the onboard-->F*** THIS GRAPHIC CARD TYPE,and don't think laptops can't equip good graphic card!check the alienware m18x or m14x,those ar the best gaming laptop on the world!

I'm ganna guess you've never had a Falcon North West laptop like the DRX which Stock has better spec's minus the GTX 460m then the M18X, which can be replaced with a GTX 580m or 2 of them :P I'd prefer them any day over an Alienware :P.

Most of the House Planets from each sector (kusari, liberty, rheinland, bretonia, altair) are selling cap-ship weapons (BS-Turrets)
    Some places require a positive reputation (very postitive neutral or even friendly) with the owners faction before they let you purchase anything "special"
    You could also take a look at the docks in X-3043

Thanks for the tip/info. :D
    Tried X-3043, can't even dock a cap ship there C_C which is down right odd cause you can get several cap ships there...an yes I even tried the planet lols.

Ok so I have found all the ships I was looking for including a few I wasn't looking lols, but now that I do know where they are, where do we buy capship weapons ? cause none of the places I have been to sell weapons+gear to go with the capships sold at that base ?

I've been looking for awhile now an I can't seem to find the 10th or 11th ship in the 1st post >.< , are we even able to buy some of these ships ? or are some just there for looks :( ?

Try re-activating the mod using the default *Activated* shaders option, that seems to have helped me the most so far with getting rid of the cutscene issues and my ingame FPS stuttering problem aswell. Note that your also need to reinstall FL completely before re-activating CF.

Ok I think I figured out what the issue was and it does have to do with the shaders, now that I know Not to let CF auto patch the game runs great lol, also leaving the shaders on the default *activated* seems to completely remove the stuttering issue. So my issue is resolved, Thank you for your time :P

Hello all I'm fairly new here (a few hours or so C_C) lol, but anyway I just installed CF and started playing through the SP but I'm having an extremely annoying issue, my game seems to have the micro stuttering issue I don't know why but it is. It happens just about every second or so while out in space and especially when fighting which is where its Really! annoying. If anyone knows how to fix that I'd appreciate it. :D

Ooh an before I forget here's my system spec''s

Phenom II X4 955BE @ 3.7GHz
    4GBs of G.Skill ECO 1600MHz CAS 7
    GigaByte HD4890OC 1GB
    Seagate 750 SATA HDD (7,200RPM)
    ASRock 990FX Extreme 4 MB (Nice MB OMG!)
    Zalman CNPS10X Performa CPU cooler with 2 120mm fans
    Xigmetek Utgard window sided case
    6 AeroCool Shark 120mm Blue Edition case fans (2 on the CPU)
    2 AeroCool Shark 140mm Black Edition case fans
    Antec 750Watt PSU
    LiteOn DVD/CD combo burner ;/

:D

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I felt it was redundant to post a new thread about the same issue :( I believe I mabe suffering a similar issue, as I just installed this mod an started the SP the 1st cutscene was fine I.E the 1 with the station etc, but once it got to the part where the transports landing you almost can't see anything. With the way its acting I'm ganna blame it on the new *Advanced shaders* ganna test it out with them disabled an see what that does.

Edit: Ok its confirmed I turned off the shaders an the issues totally gone now.