Chugoku "making money help" in SP

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MiniMax.

• Hello, my first post here.

First, thanks for the great mod, folks. I'm old (literally!) FL player, and I had recently discovered this communuty, by clear mistake (in many ways)! :)

Now I'm replaying SP (original Trent) story, and so far didn't have many problems. Gameplay is balanced, some thinking is required to blast new or strong enemies, and so on. I have good ship, nice weaponry and equipment, and if I want money, I sell prisoners. Well enough.

Until now. I'm in Chugoku, awaiting Hakera's (Takagi's) mission, and have to earn around 10.000.000 Cr to proceed. Bounty missions provide only 20-25.000 Cr, and Kusari Army are respectable force, so I think this will be loooooong autumn. :(

Can anyone help to speed up a little the whole process? Not by cheating, but suggesting good source of cash/trade to me in this circumstance. But, I don't want to sell my ship, it's hard earned.

Поздрав!

• Best way IMO would be taking missions, collect some pods and then sell them to prisons... That's what i did... :S

Поздрав брате :)

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• If you can move to Hokkaido, there are 4 wrecks in that system that might help you with some easy millions, but I'm not sure what they have.
    There are 3 kusari naval forces ships in middle of sector C3, and a train wreck at F4. I'd go with the cargo empty :)

There is a jumphole at E 4/5 to Tohoku, where if you can dock it you could go to Crossfire main system X3043 and get missions which gives over 10-20 times more money, but they may be too hard. If you get any pods, if one of the prisons in the systems linked with x3043 is neutral or friendly and you can sell them for big money.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I have feeling, that for this mission is neutral only one prison --> Manchester

• Maybe you're right... :S I had that problem, now i remember... I had to trade to make money, because all of prisons were hostile :S But i haven't tried at manchester :D

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• In X3043 and several systems arround it, there are those wrecks each with 2 MK II codename class weapons, where 1 of theese guns are sold anywhere for over 250K $
    Can also be a fast money way.

There is a way faster one, but harder for a ship with medium shields. From x3043, if you go to one of the nomad systems (won't tell which for no spoilers) and find a jumpgate to the system "Death Valley", you will find a big red Ragnarok gunboat wreck with a blackbox inside(which drops it) that's worth 9 million $ anywhere. With this and the wreck in X3043 itself, you have your 10 mills :D

I noticed you already readed the posts here before this, so you might already have the money next time you come, but those mills will always be welcomed I guess ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• In Bretonia i could have farmed molly's at their base in Dublin but i dident.. instead i went to Dawson base and farmed hackers and outcast to fix my liberty rep....then i went and grabbed the Wherewolf and the Powergenerator mk-IV in NY...

When i got to Kusari in the storry i where just farming blood dragons outside of Kyoto (the kusari police went netural again pretty fast) Then i got the uppgrades in kusari (shield/thruster) then i went to farm naval forces outside Nansei to fix the dragon rep then i continiued the storry...

[hide]

I also remmeber i went on a suecide misson to get the DKA when i got to Kusari in the storry cos i dident like my Wild fire's (and the other systems where locked atm) but that is a tale for another time[/hide]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Right on, Freelancers! So much advices and help in such a short time! Thanks a LOT! Nice community.

Wrecks in Hokkaido are nice, but not enough to advance in my case. Thanks anyway.

X3043, you said, Michael? LOL, you sent me to Dragon's LAIR, so to say! I managed to make a long circular run there at full speed, chased by all kinds of idiots, visit few locations, see battleships for sale (WOW, where to park them?!), even went to Nomad's space in Freeport 7, but with my current level I can't live enough to see all the beauties there.

I'll be back... (with Terminator's voice)

Well, I made a long trip back to Manchester as said, but attacked by anything and anyone, barely managed to land on Sheffield Station (everybody else turned to red instantly) and grab one Police mission. Well, here I am... catching prisoners for BPA Newgate, full of credits and with (payed) reputation with all around. I'll stick here for a while, I'll need CASH for later.

Thanks, again, all of you! I'll will reserve right to inform you of my further progress or stucks, if there any.

(Drale, имал' овде Србаља још?) 8).

Поздрав!

• Fuchu Prison is in Shikoku sector 6-G

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Well, I did say it was hard, and the blackbox part even harder for you :)
    A skilled pilot would run by in and out and take the 9 mills instantly with a Starflier(as some ppl did when 1.8 was out and all of us started with nothing lol), but as for that you need special training with human players, it will be hard for you :D Especially as you don't have to let any NPC stop your engines.
    And yea, the Death Valley is right behind the NOMAD Lair ! lol, that was close :P