Mod information

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by cygnusfroid.

• so after all the troubles should i continue to post screenshots and change logs for CF1.9?
    or should i stop that?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP .. You are doomed whatever you do ... :D

It would be nice ... BUT .. if people see what you post as 'cast in stone' .. then ( If I was in your shoes) it may be a good idea to keep things under wraps till it's ready to release..

the final choice is yours ...of cause

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• There are two options.....
    1.stop posting- people will lose interest even more than now,not coming new fans, will be a large outflow....and no one will bother you
    2.option two-keep posting interesting materials for the mod - fans who stayed will keep the interest and attention to the mod, any new fans will be intrigued and will and join on the SWAT Crossfire community,but your option two you do not ensure peace in the work, and may remain after more people here to annoy with questions or ideas about the mod and it annoys you ....

I think you need to assess the situation,You should consider the consequences and to take the decision himself.I would say that at this time to accuse me back to something I said or done ...for me is easier to not say anything, do not write anything here, my englis is very bad.. but I want to be part of this community and people here feel like family...

FREELANCER CROSSFIRE RULES FOREVER

DC_[SLAVIMIRS] out

My name is John Crichton, an astronaut. A radiation wave hit and I got
    shot through a wormhole. Now I'm lost in some distant part of the
    universe on a ship, a living ship, full of strange alien life forms.
    Help me. Listen, please. Is there anybody out there who can hear me? I'm
    being hunted by an insane military commander. Doing everything I can.
    I'm just looking for a way home.

• OP don't listen to some of these boneheads out here! Just keep posting :thumbsup:

Have A Safe Flight Or Die With Honor

[headline]IT IS BETTER TO RIDE THE FORCE OUT THEN TO TRY AND OUT RUN IT[/headline]

Shock-N-Force* Black_Scorpion* White_Scorpion* Red_Scorpion* IN_PX_HONOR*

[headline]PAY YOUR TAXES IT IS THE ONLY HEALTHY DECISION YOU CAN MAKE[/headline]

CF Black Operations Clan : Home : Not Listed (NL) Guild Site at GuildPortal (We Are Recrulting All Ranks -Join Our Clan By Filling Out The Application On Our Web Site)

• @ OP
    1) keep everything quiet and just release the mod when its done.
    MIGHT let people loose interest but also KEEPS this community free from further unnecessary questions, claims and asking-for-changes-topics regarding the CF 1.9 changes/logs being announced

2) keep people on track with whats going on in the process
    MIGHT get more and more people interested in the mod but also WILL force new quesions, "needs", "demands" and start unnecessary discussions about YOUR work and what they think you "have to" implement in your mod.

3) keep things behind doors and just announce or post "new" stuff about it, when the beta actually IS in the test phase
    WILL make people actually see that the process is still ongoing and not make them loosing interest. Those who will start complaining are not truly interested and just seeking for opportunities to torp the others work anyway.

you got a choice to make and the rest of the people WILL have to accept the decission YOU are going to make, wether they like it or not.

@ the rest

You guys just want to see whats going on in the process and some of you just want to nail OP to the ground with what he is posting.
    Just get some practise in PATIENCE until CF 1.9 gets finaly released.
    Until the release, you could however get your butts back on the server and activly do, what you are so much missing. SOME RP! :D

• hmmmm k

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• just my 2 cents.

Does anyone notice that the "Complainers" are not actually playing on the server?
    Most people that really play the mod knows there is still some "hard things" like the FLhook to finish. We all know there will be a lotta changes in 1,9 and they will take time.
    OP and his team are doing a good work. keep going guys no need to pressure above your shoulders. When its finished then we need some beta testers to see if everyting is allright. Then its a matter of time to release it :)

• yes those complaining are never (very rarely) active on the server itself...

they come rambling on here and QQ about release dates craving for what they perceive as the 'best mod ever'... AND THEN they vanish and come back QQing about when CF 2.0 is going to be released...

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• i would not say they are not active at all but more likely they are not involved much in clan and the community... Some are just SP players too waiting for the SP Campaign.

• I wish SP players would finally start doing positive contributions

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ok let me first say that all the cry babies out there waiting for 1.9 to stop whinning. OP and his crew are no doubt working very hard to get the mod done and i am sure he doesnt need anybody whinning to him, secondly do any of us pay for this fine work that OP
    does, No we dont so again stop bitching and let the man do his work so that we can enjoy this game when it does come out.

Now as for you dipshits making bad comments about sp. First off i am an SP, always have been I enjoy the game much more this way, this is my preference, but for you online ppl to say that its just the SP and the rare onliners that are complaining and contribute nothing
    let me just say this, I have nothing to contribute primarily because I am not making the mod, and I have always trusted OP and his team to make a good game. I have been playing freelancer since it first came out I have been playing the crossfire mods pretty much since they
    came out I am a big fan of OPs work, he dont need my two cents on game design. Do I support the mod, absoulutly I do, just because some of us dont play online does not mean that we dont love the game any less than you onliners, and that we dont support and respect all the
    work OP has done

So next time you want to cut up the SPs for whatever reason keep in mind some of us are probably more devoted to the game than most of you onliners.

If I offended anybody I do appologize and OP you have done some great work over the years keep it coming. most of the SP comunity loves and respects the work that you do in keeping this awesome game going
    thanx man your the best

peace out

currently playing crossfire 1.82 192 hours 56 mins game time SP........I love this game