Killing fee raised?

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• Did the payment for killing really rise to 1 mil?

I mean I saw it several times now, but I just can´t believe it O_O

• Average suicide rate has risen x3 lol

Business idea:

School of Suicide Torpedoes or Missiles.

shortened: SoSTM College

• ehmm ... surprise

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i am just worried that if it has raised for suicided ppl, there better be a difference between "SA_ARROW killed himself by Missile/Torpedo" and "SA_ARROW committed suicide".... these are very different...

Selfkilling with missiles is often due to lag, not a lack of skills... i've used missiles thousands of times in SP without killing myself once and 1/2 PvP on MP results in me getting killed by my own missiles the instant i press Q (missiles impact on my ship because they kinda spawn late, behind me, and i'm find myself straight in front of them...).

• You didn´t get what I meant Arrow.
    You seem to GET 1 mil for killing someone not 100k like it used to be.

And thanks OP for the answer.

P.S.: I think I´ll stay in NY now, cuz otherwise all my chars will be bankrupt within a week ^^

• Haha, omg... This'll be fun, good think I like keeping my fighters loaded.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Confirmed 1 million

lol for beginners.
    lol for TDM
    lol for training
    lol for etc

• So the fee for a kill goes up, trading with a train is still horrible.......lets see how long it takes for many to be bankrupt

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• This is good! No more pointless battles lasting hours because of stubborness...

Now, trade routes must be protected... :D

• SHS: take all the screenshots you want. It makes no difference. With legal trading not even remotely profitable and with you placing dozens of bounties a day on our trains, we cant trade without mercs killing us.....but wait, thats your plan of harrassment. Either way, we don't give a shit anymore and we will make money anyway we can.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Bounties on trains suck.

• Beginners are fried. There are limits of taxing, but there are no limits of noobhunting, harassing, dock raping (yeah, it happens quite often).

Game system killed any idea of legal cash making. Trading? Multidocking is prohibitted. Also: ragboats like bullet spam bounties in rate higher than 5/h. Every day I have a bounty on every char I log into. Mining? Routes are long and process is time consuming. Also: trainrapists like SHS and dear speed-bullie.

Nah, I'm done for. I've wanted to be legal to the letter. I won't.

• Bounties on trains suck.

That is an honorable fighter speaking...

I agree with your comment about the ever lasting pointless battles due to stubborness. However some are very poor and some very rich to start with and the balance that was holding on the fact that PvP was affordable for everyone just got washed away. Some clans could literally be annihilated by a richer clan because they cannot fight back or hold long enough to earn money before the next battle...

It's not like if battles will stop twice faster now but 10 times faster... perhaps this idea of raising the death penalty is good but, imho, it was too drastic to jump from 0,1M to 1M overniht...

EDIT : to add to Verbose's and Gunny's comment : keeping legit for the Police will become impossible... it was already hard to stick to legality now it's almost a suicide to do so...

EDIT #2 : take out all BMGs out in the trash... trading will be the same for everyone, nobody plays real smuggler anyway. no more complaining abotu legal/illegal trade and the balance of it... back to basics i say

Edited once, last by SA_ARROW ().

• let´s see...

1) I didn´t saw anyone being able to find a way of making hundrets of Millions in a few hours since the trading limit is active - new players do not know it otherwise and accept it without questioning it.
    2) Because of this Gun Fighters have a revival - which is good.
    3) Because of this ppl are not able to make dozends of new chars without trading a lot - so they need to play the Game more often to earn their money - which is good because the game is holding more ppl active over a longer time.
    4) Just tbh. it was a good decision because the player count benefited from it.

5) Now the frag fee is highered -> if you are a good fighter you can save your missile costs in getting a higher fee and if you are a good gunner you will be the rich man fast - which is positiv so you will be able to live from fighting something what we demand for ages now.
    6) Because of this Pirates life will be easier, when the target is not paying the tax it will loose at minimum 1 Mil.
    7) Because of this the Polices life will be easier, when the target is not paying the fine it will loose at minimum 1 Mil.
    8) Because of this Mercs Life will be easier, when the bounty is taken, the target will also loose a bit of it´s own money.

9) The kill me please commando in your Group Channel will be history cause you will loose more money than a repair will cost mostly.
    10) If you are a bad fighter you are simply not being able to survive battles for long because of your bankroll - you must train and you will visit the server more often to do so if you love the Game. Additional to that your Clan will be more interested in training you, so they must not fund you all day long - this way also the trainers of the clans will be more online.
    11) Ppl mostly interested in fighting can live from that income, i am sure we will have some pirates coming back soon who must not trade that often anymore.
    12) The lsst is counting for policemen from former times too ofc.

13) As long as i am searching, if you are realy interested in playing this Game on this Server with as many ppl as possible, while knowing how to withdraw, i do not find anything negative from it.

Today there was a battle against Cops, i didn´t got a reason for this battle still we all was fighting it (gfs btw.) One after the other of the loosing party stopped fighting and withdrawed. Well thats kinda more realistic, isn´t it?

---
    SHS is doing what he is supposed to do as far as i see the situation. If he is setting Bounties on the Cops while being a pirate and heavily outnumbered with the few active pirates atm. he just hires additional Firepower - and if he use it to blockade the replenishment of the party he is always telling which he is fighting - well, good game and good RP if you ask me. He already reached his targets alone against several CLans. You can simply buy yourself some popcorn and watch the Police complaining about your actions SHS -> that means you did well - mission accomplished from my pov. Seeing the Police smuggling while they damend anyone and everyone even other police clans for it in the past and in this way loosing their principles in doing so will be priceless, realy.
    ---
    edit: didnt saw the last posts - realy, you don´t get it atm, do you? Just make your RP Job instead of complaining about every new feature or setting - if you do it well you will not need to trade anymore - you now can make your Job and keep everyone legit if you can - you just have to adapt a new setting and take your personal benefit out of it. I realy would like to see it one time that ppl first try new settings before they start crying about it - especialy if those ppl already ask for it before.

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker ().