List of wishes in 1.9

There are 228 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Griffin.

• we have to set priorities
    but are open for ideas and suggestions

however - we can only realize stuff that fits into our plans and into our shedule

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• as Polarkreis said: we need money console commands like in Discovery. asking other players to transfer your cash is too boring.
    and ofc, command for renaming when you leaving/joining some clan so u dont need to delete all chars.

• including ppl which use those commands to break rules and hide under new name?
    take such thoughts and wishes to the end

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I repeat:
    including ppl which use those commands to break rules and hide under new name?
    take such thoughts and wishes to the end

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well yes that might be a problem later with the rulebreakers, and of course such people can be tracked down despite the name change, but that is lot more work, which is not desired by anyone. So the name change command isnt really necessary, for me personally would suffice the /givecash command, but i know the devs have more important things to do, so all this was just a proposal :pflaster:

• Could it be possible to make the tool to rename chars for clan leaders or GRs only ? Many server tools exist out there to fully edit characters stored on a server so perhaps we could extract the simple function of changing a name to make a program looking like this : you run the executable, type in the name of an existing char in a prompt box, click ok, the program checks the server accounts for that name and prompts a new popup for the new name if the old name was found. All name edits could be logged in a file and OP could consult daily/weekly/never the name changes to track players who change name...

Do you hate me OP ? :S

• reason struck me and i just remembered that having to change char is not that bad.... clans always help you get your money and equip transfered and losing your explored maps is quite irrelevant once you got maps memorized and have access to DBs and Wikis all around....

Yeah i'm kinda fun-breaker :thumbdown:

• wishes for 1.9:
    #1 Jumpgates in X gets a rep that is neutral to all NPC's (that pointless shooting is just too annoying).
    #2 Luxury Liner class battleship buyable for players.
    #3 Fix NPC's that undock from Malta and don't do anything.

• btw. i wonder if there are going to be some different stats for the upcoming battleships in 1.9? Like different armor depending on type of a BS, or some changes to the number of turrets and so on... :rolleyes: or the things will stay the same? Like only the model apprearence will differ but the stats will be equal for every BS like is it now, correct me if i am wrong ;)

• Some things should be let to discover by yourself I think ^^

Making overall better stats battleships would just end making current ones "obsolete" (and I am not sure this would be good idea)
    However some things could be improved in exchange of other eventually lowered stats... which would keep balance...

Will see when the time has come anyway!

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Could it be possible to make the tool to rename chars for clan leaders or GRs only ? Many server tools exist out there to fully edit characters stored on a server so perhaps we could extract the simple function of changing a name to make a program looking like this : you run the executable, type in the name of an existing char in a prompt box, click ok, the program checks the server accounts for that name and prompts a new popup for the new name if the old name was found. All name edits could be logged in a file and OP could consult daily/weekly/never the name changes to track players who change name...

Do you hate me OP ? :S

I second that, and i am quite ok if only GR or clan leader has the right to change this, or maybe one man of OP trust.Very useful thing, if we want to have more success in recruiting new and experienced freelancer (especially if they have numbers of chars with hours of playing and achievements!)

ps
    @all
    Good list so far :)

• ok how abaut this
    making 2 names for each shar, one name is inchangeble and it is the name you cary
    the second name is the clan tag or the full name of the clan and to be changeble with "/change name " comand
    that way it will be easy to enger or quth clans and ppl will not escape penalty of braking server rulz

reason struck me and i just remembered that having to change char is not that bad.... clans always help you get your money and equip transfered and losing your explored maps is quite irrelevant once you got maps memorized and have access to DBs and Wikis all around....

Yeah i'm kinda fun-breaker :thumbdown:

nice but i wona have the option not to luse all my info

space

the final frontier

• there definitly will be no such name change or other additional commands
    ive said this many times before and thought it would be final (which it is)

our job is not to make clan jumping easy nor is it our job to observe hundreds of chars in case somebody is changing names
    furthermore are we pretty much at the point where the benefits from a feature does not even equals the workload we have to invest
    I personally would be glad to see more important FLhook requests done before starting new ones. Right now i cant even tell you if we manage the work in that area at all.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i have a better idea for that command only GR/admins/Server police can do it and has to be corrected

there definitly will be no such name change or other additional commands
    ive said this many times before and thought it would be final (which it is)

our job is not to make clan jumping easy nor is it our job to observe hundreds of chars in case somebody is changing names
    furthermore are we pretty much at the point where the benefits from a feature does not even equals the workload we have to invest
    I personally would be glad to see more important FLhook requests done before starting new ones. Right now i cant even tell you if we manage the work in that area at all.

No need to discuss furthermore about eventual new commands I think

(note: Admin = Server Police = OP-R8R)

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!