Done

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• <ragequit>
    Sorry everyone.
    I'm done with Crossfire.

I haven't been in game in a few weeks since i didn't feel like dealing with the drama.

Tonight i log in, and go to help a lawful player being engaged by pirates.

I was told by the pirate that the lawful player used bats and bots.

then i got called a liar and a cheater because "i didn't tell that person that he couldn't use bats and bots"

congrats shockforce.

i thought you were a decent person when you were friendly...that's why i helped you out so much and answered all those questions and shows you all of that never-ending patience...

and you respond by calling me a forking cheater. because you claim someone else used bots/bats after you demanded their money.

thanks for reminding me why i stopped logging in in the first place.

OP and everyone else...you have a great thing here, it's just too bad that some bad apples ruin it for everyone.

-Z

</ragequit>

• Hey m8 .... it look as you encountered with child! Do not give up bcs something really stupid X( . And still exist ignore function if someone is too annoying or you can report it to any GR. I hope you try think more about your decision and return.

... If anyone contests another player because someone else not follow common rules! (not server) then such player really need ask himself what he is doing on server ... is more reasons why someone can use bots/bats and even if someone use them all time it is NOT reason to use foul language or accuse ppl. Such things can be solved polite ...

• yea if some one attack me wen i am in apc i pump F anf G like crasy until i dock ><
    so bats and bots are forbiten in pvp but atacking apc sith fighter is not pvp :>

and just cuz you hade baad rp expirience is not the reasont to give up, just dont play with this ppl anymore ><
    shockforse/schoktreatment is ful of himself, like meny others. thinking they are gods that is ther problem, just be happy and ignore : )

after all wat will your frends think >< dont abandon them cuz of some puchovers

space

the final frontier

• that shockforce is an utter numpty moron with a degenerate brain is nothing new

hes been teasing players for quite some time now, just ignore the fucker

CARRY ON!

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• and btw ... such "players" who harass others is need to report to GR*! ... they can use more types of warning or can report such "player" to OP (for final solution) ... but only if GR or (OP) have report(-s)!!! Losing good players bcs such reason as above is not acceptable :( .

*in-game on here in PM.

• Don't leave. Explain to Shockforce there are consequences of calling a player cheater... :bgotcha:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Just a thought: You wanna leave the rest of your servermates because of one (_)o(_) ?

Do you?

realy?

Just think about it, take a deep breath and go ahead :)

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• Zeroth... I love you in a totally non-homo way bro and I'm gonna say this as nice as I can, but you really need a good punt up the rear orifice over this man.

I find it hard to digest you're going to let the actions of a single, immature player ruin your experience on the server?

There isn't enough :fudpalms: on this planet to express the fail my good man...

I do hope you reconsider man... Please email me or whatever means you have to talk about this first before you do something I feel is quite rash in judgment.

Besides, the dish called revenge is one that is best served cold... And it is very cold in outer space. :D:diablo:

• yeah...when i posted this last night...i was letting my temper get the best of me...

it's just frustrating as hell to log in after not doing so for a while specifically because you're sick of the BS only to have it shoveled on me almost as soon as i log in again...

meh.

not gonna let it get to me...

i'll just start using the ignore feature...

i won't let one person's actions color my views of the whole clan, either...LP is still all right in my book...it's just the individual that is going to have to watch their back in space...

at any rate...thanks to everyone for the boost of reality to brush away my pointless frustrations...

-Z

• You won´t be the first one to ignore Shock-force ;D
    And I believe you won´t be the last.

• when something like that happens there is a word that applies best:
    AND?

seriously if somebody is a cheater than that guy would be banned, you are not banned so you are no cheater
    so stop listening what others say about you

my suggestion is to consider this topic "DONE" and return to your cockpit to enjoy the game

@all
    probably you dont remember anymore... so ill give you a small reminder
    this forum has rules... it would be cool if you follow them instead of following Shockforce's example

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm sorry to read this and glad to see that you have progressed past the initial anger. LP does not condone any abuse of other players....period.

Load up your guns and have a good hunt :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• *pops neck*

Nice to see you back, Z. Sorry about the trouble you had, but I think we know how to give a good time to you for coming back. Annoying person hunting anyone? :P

Seriously though. I'm glad you ain't leavin'. You wanna know why? BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE MY GORAM ICE CREAM YOU JERK!!! ;) :P

No one try to understand what I'm talking about. Why? Because half the time, I don't know what the hell I'm saying. Just give me my ice cream back, Z! :P

• to fall down isnt a shame

stay there is...

You know Paul Simon?

Some words of my favourite song "The Boxer":

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• Zeroth, its good to see you still here in CF. Sometimes Shock gets ahead of himself dealing with anti-pirates.... But it is still cool that u stayed on.... Hopefully (after my exams :() I will see you in space!
    Cheers!

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!