help needed

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• hi just wondering if any one can help me

have been into the inner core and thro to the don kavash systems and had an explore :thumbsup: but now i want to return to sirius space i am now sat at jumphole and have tryed to dock but when i do it startes off by tell me dock granted and then starts the vidio as it dock it brings up a flash of the jump hole screen then dumps me back into the inner core :cursing: have spent a few hours thinkin it was my pc have tryed restartin mod /restart pc and even reinstall all fl and mod manger and mod and i still get same thing ?(

am just wondering if this is a problem or if the jump hole is only one way and i have to find another way out ???/ please help as getting board of look at white blob for jump hole 8| (excuse my interperation)

KEEP THE PEACE KEEP THE CARGO :#struggle

• You are in "Inner Core" system? ... then prepare for loooooooooooooooooooong journey :D . ... In this system is another exit to few not friendly systems. You need go to

before you can safely dock. ..And one more hint:

Or I not understand you correctly and you passed hostile systems and want to know where to go now? ... IC system is dead end, there is no way back to Sirius.

You need find:

• Some hypergates are only one way! If you get lost, you can find some maps here in the download section ^^ Good exploring in any case!

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• ...then dumps me back into the inner core

When you say that it dumps you back into the "inner core", exactly which system do you enter? Check the Nav Map for the name of the system.

If you mean that the jump takes you to Hyperspace (the red, swirly system), then you have to navigate through Hyperspace to the exit jump hole.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• i have been thro most of the don kavash systems and i have flew back to the inner core to try and go back into

but when i try to dock it gose tro the cycle of letting me dock then puts me back into inner core

KEEP THE PEACE KEEP THE CARGO :#struggle

• Ahh ... it is clear now. ... use my last (third) spoiler. You cannot go back trough this hole (it is only one way ticket :) )

• I am afraid this is normal (you can only use this gate to jump from Omega-3 to IC - and not the other way) and that you will need to head to DK systems, and find the exit to Altair regions...

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Just dont dock anywhere in IC system, let kill yourself by aliens and schwup you are back to the last docking station, sometimes thats faster than everything else ;D

Lol yes, i use this way with my Kusari Destroyer and Osiris!But if u want to transport anything from IC to Altair or Sirius then be ready for few hours of adventure!

Greets ;)