Posts by -<{{PK}}>-Yoda

i have been thro most of the don kavash systems and i have flew back to the inner core to try and go back into

but when i try to dock it gose tro the cycle of letting me dock then puts me back into inner core

hi just wondering if any one can help me

have been into the inner core and thro to the don kavash systems and had an explore :thumbsup: but now i want to return to sirius space i am now sat at jumphole and have tryed to dock but when i do it startes off by tell me dock granted and then starts the vidio as it dock it brings up a flash of the jump hole screen then dumps me back into the inner core :cursing: have spent a few hours thinkin it was my pc have tryed restartin mod /restart pc and even reinstall all fl and mod manger and mod and i still get same thing ?(

am just wondering if this is a problem or if the jump hole is only one way and i have to find another way out ???/ please help as getting board of look at white blob for jump hole 8| (excuse my interperation)

thank you all for being so welcoming

we are working on getting a forum up and running (thanks to talon_strike)

@micheal i did play on freeworld for a short time and i was once a part of an alliance with NR/SPQR as their tag but that was a long long time ago and before my days as a PK

Mr.Universe yer farscape is cool but like sg1 was much better

hi

hope this is the right place to post this

me and a couple of my freinds would like to bring a old alliance back to life

we use to play on a few fl server a few years back but we all all wnet to new games after the servers we played on were put to sleep (sad days) some of us have spen a couples of years wandering and tryin new server/mods to try and find a new place to set up a new home

our allinace is call PeaceKeepers -<{{PK}}>-

our clan rp has been in play for many years and we would like to bring our clan to this server (if permission granted )

i will post all ellignments and our clan rp asap but just wanted to check it was ok first

thanks -<{{PK}}>-Yoda keep the peace keep the cargo