return of an old fl alliance

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• hi

hope this is the right place to post this

me and a couple of my freinds would like to bring a old alliance back to life

we use to play on a few fl server a few years back but we all all wnet to new games after the servers we played on were put to sleep (sad days) some of us have spen a couples of years wandering and tryin new server/mods to try and find a new place to set up a new home

our allinace is call PeaceKeepers -<{{PK}}>-

our clan rp has been in play for many years and we would like to bring our clan to this server (if permission granted )

i will post all ellignments and our clan rp asap but just wanted to check it was ok first

thanks -<{{PK}}>-Yoda keep the peace keep the cargo

KEEP THE PEACE KEEP THE CARGO :#struggle

• we´ll try to help.

Do you have a Clan Page or Forum to have a nosy look at it? What´s your RP? Are you still playing on multiple Servers? How many Members are in PK now? Huh - so many questions :D

At least only the Admin http://www.swat-portal.com/php…ex.php?page=User&userID=1 can grant permission - but as long as their is no problem with your Clan from the Past i never saw him rejecting new clans but the opposite. He is also a good adress for Clan Systems and so on.

Good luck with your start here.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Welcome to SWAT then

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Greetigns from the old mighty CFPD.

We will still support you, and help with your rebuild so it's fast and painless, for it we may contact in private :D

-<{{PK}}>- once official, will gain their status with CFPD positively, call us if you have any question/help needed :)

Signed,
    Police Chief CFPD Michael ASF Commander

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• hehe.... anyways the proof:
    it was mighty once, and even now, from the active CFPD pilots you, as clan leader, ever beat any ? ^^ (ahem they are several, if you dind't meet many it's cus your opposed timezone :P )

@-<{{PK}}>- Yoda, have you been on Freeworlds server ? as, in a certain Jedi and in a time NR clan ? :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• thank you all for being so welcoming

we are working on getting a forum up and running (thanks to talon_strike)

@micheal i did play on freeworld for a short time and i was once a part of an alliance with NR/SPQR as their tag but that was a long long time ago and before my days as a PK

Mr.Universe yer farscape is cool but like sg1 was much better

KEEP THE PEACE KEEP THE CARGO :#struggle

• PK is a button in MMO(RPG) games... which if you activate, you can kill and get killed by other Players :D

So I amy 'touch' PK sometimes in FL :D

• any relation to the Peace Keeper's Alliance from the game "Chosen Space"?

(probably not...but i had a few friends in that faction...they'll remember me as "Zeroth")

• I don't know that game, but nice to see we come from all arround the games globe :D