Help name this ship

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Judo.

• The one the player is flying in that pic is called the "Ragnarok Gunboat" and is only available to Galaxy Rangers (similar to Server Moderators)

It's impossible to get without cheating in Single Player.

• Remember in Singleplayer you DO can get it by smartly docking the middle low part if the station.... in Styx.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• spikey im just talking about using it in SP, not in MP, i just got back in to playing crossfire so not on MP yet, so just looking for some ideas on a good ship for SP, and anyone know how to make nomads friendly or neutral if the ragnorak gunboat is in Styx, i mean the DOMs' are neutral to me, nomads hate me, any suggestions

• There is no way of making nomads like you, I think...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• ok well if anyone knows how to get them to at least neutral PM me or whatever, as for the ragnarok gunboat my dreams shall remain dreams Until SWAT makes it available in SP as i read a post were he banned someone from MP and the community for making it into the nomad base in STYX while they were playing in SP, and id rather not be a repeat.

But please SWAT_OP-R8R my wish for christmas is to have the Ragnarok Gunboat available for use in SP please :) you would make me a very happy boy :D its like the red ryder BB gun of my past :P

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I used the difficulty cheat in SP to get a Ragnarok. It crashes the game frequently and is faster than other ships so very difficult to fly thru asteroid fields. It just bounces around like a pinball when flying thru asteroids. It's not really worth it. I sold it after an hour.

• oh really i cant wait for it then lol :D
    very nice SWAT_OPR8R sketchy looking but sexy :P

and vardek ROFLMAO means "Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off"

as for Rex Nebular i wouldnt have said u cheated cause SWAT_OPR8R is really strict against that kind of thing as u can see in this closed thread
    Ragnarok Gunship

well as for now ill wait to hear from SWAT_OPR8R........... I mean SANTA as if i will get my boyhood dream of being able to legally fly the :love: Ragnarok Gunship :love: in SP.
    I hope he reads this soon :)

Edited once, last by Judo ().

• The person you have called is temporarily not available.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• BTW, The "friendly universe mod" that comes with FLMM works with single player. I suggest you use it if u are playing SP only, as if u play multi with it, a pleasant surprise awaits you. :P While it is activated just kill the nomads. Everybody will start to love you. Including the nomads and Santa's girlfriends. ;)

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

• BTW, The "friendly universe mod" that comes with FLMM works with single player. I suggest you use it if u are playing SP only, as if u play multi with it, a pleasant surprise awaits you. :P While it is activated just kill the nomads. Everybody will start to love you. Including the nomads and Santa's girlfriends. ;)

But be prepared to do a fresh install of everything, once you decide to get into MP

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.