Thankyou....and Farewell

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I want update FAQ with this info soon (Monday)

• Ahh good memories this is like the way UR was formed.

(first copple weeks in 1.8 ) A guy named Gallanoth bought a Bullpup mk III in Custodian and got busted by Spiky so he got forced to sell it on Delta the man was angry as hell and threatened to quit at the moment, i was hanging around in London doing blueprints to durham in a APC, then Gall showed upp in London and i said hi^^ and he was very upset so i thought why not make a clan so we can do shit our own way and UR was born.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Zool, I was a freelancer for several years before joining IOC (Independant Operators' Consortium) and so I'll give you some advice from a guy who's been there and done that:

1) If you get permission to buy a certain ship/item, TAKE A SCREEN SHOT. It'll save aggravation later when you're asked.
    2) If you don't have permission and someone asks if you do, say YES anyway. Keep in mind some clans will issue Kill On Sight contracts if you are caught in this lie.
    3) If you get caught and are asked to pay ship/item tax, pay it and TAKE A SCREEN SHOT so you'll have proof you paid it.
    4) If you get caught and are asked to sell the ship, sell it. Otherwise, a Kill On Sight contract is highly likely.
    5) The best place to ask for permission to buy ships/items is on the clan's own website (most of them have one). That way, there is a permanent record of the granted permissions.

The Server Rules are one thing and should not be broken in any case. You break them and you're gone. But Clan Rules are enforced by the clans and breaking those might get you in hot water with the clan but won't (or shouldn't) get you banned. For example: during the last year of CF 1.7, I flew a Coalition Lagg or Saracen. Did I have permission? Nope. Did I pay tax on it? Nope. Did I feel justified in going around clan rules to buy it? You bet. I was a freelancer who wanted the most agile ship. I knew the risks of sneaking in and buying it. I could think of no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to fly what many consider as the best ship in the game.

If you read the Server Rules, you'll see that they were designed to make sure that no one player has an unfair advantage over any other player. If you read many Clan Rules, you'll see that they are designed to give unfair advantages to the clan by restricting or monopolizing high-end ships, weapons, equipment and commodities.

Most of the players here are a good bunch and enjoy blowing up each other but some take things way too seriously...and it will always be like that.

• Well said, Rex.

Zool...If you ever see me online: SA_Name_ZEROTH feel free to hit me up with any questions about the game, or just to say hi. I tend to create large groups of players and help out everyone that I can. Even if i can't help, someone else in the group might be able to.
    The only time i won't invite someone to group if they ask is if we're doing clan related things in group chat, or if the group is a private conversation with multiple parties.

Don't let a little drama and bs caused by the few prevent you from getting to know the many.

MOST of the players here aren't nit-pickers over little things...and we make it easier when dealing with those pesky few that are.

Good flying...see you in space.
    -Zeroth

• Great advice , thanks guys, and thank you all for your support..
    AND, I have officially been given the thumbs up from Michael to keep and fly the redemption vhf, HAPPY DAYS!!

See you all in space!! :thumbsup:

Time is an illusion.............

Lunchtime doubly so !!

• deja vu

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!