Why am I being asked to explain myself??

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• There's a CFPD system tax? Damn where have I been. But hey, no worries from me as my position is quite clear. If you aren't a cop, then you're a criminal. Easy! If you smuggle I will "arrest" you and if you are a "cop" smuggling, I will just shoot you. See, easy and fair.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I'm not a cop.

Why was i killed without warning?

I am a researcher.

I am an explorer.

I help to defend humanity from hostile alien forces.

I have allies that are cops.

But i assure you...i am not a cop.

if i find out that my assumption of SA's status was wrong, then i shall have to tender my resignation.

I have NEVER been a cop.

• Note: I am sure the issue would have been similar if we had been talking about a gunboat purshased without permission in Daedalus, no? :)

Depends... u can also buy them in tohoku... if you are a allie of DC ofc. :P

Gunny Wb finnaly a real cop shows up.
    U need to call internal affairs since your cops allies (not all) smuggle BMG even more than pirates and mercs together 8o
    u need to teach these "criminals" what is the meaning of "arrest"

U can even hire us :thumbup:

• "

Well let's review. You along with 2 other SA's, Mellon and 2 UR are smuggling. I fire on 2 of you, ( I intentionally didnt kill you) , to let you know that you are about to be "arrested". One of you undocks and asks why I fired. I explained. You clowns keep smuggling, so I keep shooting! See easy. Then Shaft shows up ( finally a FL rat with class) and we go a few rounds until the server crashes.

The night before it was SA and a PX smuggling. Even after being killed, SA continues to smuggle.

You people need to learn the idea of having fun. You pick the crime, you will do the time. Now get out there and smuggle so I can keep shooting.
    "

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Your reason for killing on sight was that we were cops.

That is not true.

If you were stopping me for smuggling...stop me. Don't kill me on sight.

Poor form old chap.

• Foremost my young loudmouth padawan, I dont shoot just to shoot. ( unless you are a pirate), so it would be prudent to understand my character and how I play the game. You had BMG, you knew I was policing the area, I shot.

Thats like me invading an unallied clan system, I know the risks and the possible outcome.

• No need to be so condescending old chap.

Now that i know how you play, i'll be sure to remember it.

No harm no foul.

Look me up for some duels some time.

I don't care about my frag count like some people i know, so i'll duel people that i know are far better than i am.

Feel free to teach me a few lessons.
    I'd be honored.

-Z

-Edit...when the server is back up anyway...lol

• New Hampshire ? We have a house on Goat Island, ( New Castle) across the river from the Naval Prison.

• Nice.

I love new hampshire.

being 20 minutes from the ocean and 40 minutes from the mountains has always been a treat.

I'm familiar with newcastle and goat island. my dad used to take us to all of the historical forts in the area as kids...quite a learning experience. :D

• Then you must be near Rochester, guessing from your times to the Ocean and the Mountains.

• you nailed it Gunny.

I'm pretty sure i've got my hometown entered in the map somewhere around here.

It's a great area...even if the city of rochester itself leaves a bit to be desired...

grass is always greener, c'est la vie.

• being 20 minutes from the ocean and 40 minutes from the mountains has always been a treat.

Lol, exactly the 'stats' of where I live... just instead of 'ocean' it's 'sea'.

And well, Seems Gunny even after 30 years after making geography still knows USA at perfection xD to nail it that way.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ocean...sea...it doesn't matter...

either way we can have a beach party!! :D

• Google map 320 portsmouth ave Incog.

• Note: I am sure the issue would have been similar if we had been talking about a gunboat purshased without permission in Daedalus, no? :)

roflmao, then i come destroy you xD

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• Hahaha ..You should try discovery...the whole thing is RP!!!
    no really
    You has 3 choices...
    Ditch the ship
    Knock on the CFPD's door with your hat in your hands in front and ask to buy the ship and pay tax.. :|
    OR
    Declare war with CFPD :D

pls note: CFPD is one of the most powerful clan so..yeah
    Tip: If you are going with the last option....pls hire mercenarys and ask the pirate clans to help you ^^

"when is anyone going to wage war against those fat corrupt donut eating coppers?"~Your_uncle

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

"when is anyone going to wage war against those fat corrupt donut eating coppers?"~Your_uncle

Yep, that happened, the Freelancer Riot, the coppers darkened the skyes of all worlds and the policeman online at that time were enough to beat the entire server together... so the riot was extinguished before it even started xD

better luck next time ! :D If the 4-5 Top Guns police which CFPD DC and BG have are online at once.... some will be pretty screwed anyway xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis