SA_ARRROW promoted to Fleet Admiral

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• SA_ARROW - Promotion to Fleet Admiral

24 září 2010 Planet Manhattan, New York System, 8:00 AM. Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas entered SAC building in center of Manhattan. Guard at the entrance salutes and opens the passage. Security systems with two combat robots did theirs scan and after they received correct data returned to stand-by status. Admiral all this almost not noticed, his mind is full of Intel reports about strong Dooms forces seen in Pyrrdra System and latest information's about research in Silver Arrows Labs. He entered inner spaces SAC and was little surprised about this that always present conversations noise almost ceased. Moreover he saw in the eyes of his secretary the special spark and amusement. Interesting, thought Admiral. Secretary say " Good day Sir, a few minutes ago here was Captain Martind Forlon and leaving you here package. I gave this to your desk Sir". "Thank you" replied Admiral, opened his office and walked to his desk. He looked what he has there and suddenly with great surprise he noticed what his eyes see .... On desk is white sealed envelope with SAC logo and below small box of exotic wood. All this looks exactly as thing he so much times prepared himself for another SA personnel.

He sat into chair and with little shaking hands broke the seal and opened envelope. Inside on special paper is written:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas,

The SAC is happy to announce you reached the next step in your SA career. Your dedicated work and years in duty lead to today's promotion to Fleet Admiral. This rank is the highest possible and is given only for extraordinary effort in leading the clan.

Request for this rank is Nomination and leaders of all five SA Departments unanimously approved this promotion.

You are now promoted to the Rank of Fleet Admiral, Mr. Thomas! Congratulations !

Sincerely,

SAC

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After reading this he open small wooden box and there were his new insignias. He needed few deep breaths and after this he put new insignias into your uniform. Still full of impressions he left his office and stepped into Operating Room where he stood stunned with surprise ... all personnel on duty, his nearest fellows, was here in ceremonial uniforms, *salutes* and in next moment congratulations begins ...

• No, he got promoted by his coleader AFTER Acomplishing the requirements of their MEMBER GUIDE. Even Arrow didn't rlly noticed he passed that test, while doing some operation (or so it seemed).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• congratz

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• aren't you the leader of SA anyway?

did you promote yourself? :D (I'd totally do that too if I could >_>)

There is RL and there is RP :P

When i started the Silver Arrows, i was indeed the leader in RL but in RP i was only the captain of the Alpha Wing a group of eventually 6 brave pilots that were sent into Dk territories for research, preemtive strikes and dispatched everywhere aliens attacked in Sirius. Above me were five fictive Admirals forming the High council of the Silver Arrows Command. i eventually allowed myself a nice RP position and i replaced one retiring fictionnal admiral as Director of Foreign Affairs Department. it was a first, a captai nwas sittign in the high council...

With time, and as the clan grew i awarded myself a new promotion. i decided to promote myself to Rear-Admiral just before 1.80 got released (december). i had returned from an inactive period with a strong motivation and i believed the work i did to rework the clan structure, rules and prepare a revival was enough for this promotion.

Later came the first great starting moments of the SA. After i had recruited ORION and FORLON, i believed we were good to advance and expand cause we were 3 very solid core members ready to integrate more ppl with us... we recruited few more members and i awarded myself another promotion, this time to Vice-Admiral, cause SA were now a striving and promosing clan. Then, i arranged the story to become elected as Chief Officer of the SA amongst the high council (making me atop the other 4 fictionnal admirals). The Council elected me cause they though it was preferable to have a young Vice-Admiral (not even topped in ranks yet) with the experience of the battle to lead the troops in the Core instead of a paperworker from Manhattan's offices. from then only was i full leader in RL and RP :D

And recently i decided my fellow comrades ORION and FORLON deserved their place in the high council. Due to their extraordinary work in community, loyalty to the clan and friendship, i gave them the rank of Captain and put them each at the head of the most fitting department for each of them. ORION is currently the Director of the Operations Department, organizing missions and tactics. FORLON is Director of the Staff and Resources Department, handling recruitment, promotions, trials, discipline...

And, frankly for quite some time, i told to myself i was not going to achieve the last rank of the SA by my only desires. I wanted that the promotions comes from the clan and not from me. Recently the clan members were thanking me for building SA and telling me how they appreciate the clan. At this moment i felt it was what i waited for all those months since the revival in december. I asked the mates if they thought i could use a final promotion and, well, guess what happened :D

• ORION is currently the Director of the Operations Department, organizing missions, tactics and is General Supervisor of the Silver Arrows Laboratories on planet Cambridge in the Cambridge system

*fixed*

:D:D:D

But yea, what Arrow said. :D It's a looooong way to the top, if you wanna rock'n'rolllllllll... :thumbsup:

• This promotion is more for the clan a recognition of his efforts put into SA than
    a matter of requirements at this stage.

We love Silver Arrows, and we wanted to let him know :girl_smile:

Congratulations again Admiral Sam Thomas!
    This is well derserved!

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• how about me.. the creepy voice.. lol

can I be your mascot? I could scare the hell out of the aliens ;)

• lol

Aliens swim in silence ^^

as there are mainly no humans to make noises .... *pew pew*

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis