Team Death Match

There are 287 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Those are horribly hard to count, especially if the EM is also in the event for balancing... I tried a few times, but reached the conclusion that the event works without it too, dunno about your experiences...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• They are a bit harder to count but not so horrible at all even if you fight in the event, where Cro usually stays outside. It's also very important for the "fair play feeling", as others may see it and copy it, and just arrive (again) to the level nearly everyone's trying to selfkill in any type of event.

When you fight in the event, and you see a nice selfkill line in middle of your screen, which is different than any other kill report, simply press the Print Screen button and done, it's just pressing 1 button and forgetting about that, as you will count the screenshots after the event, which are usually 1-10 and easy to do, but when they are 22 there's something to worry about fair play. As if players leave an event being a bit or more angry about something, they can just copy and do worse, ignore and keep going to events the same fair way(which is rare), or simply not going to events anymore as it's not so fun anymore.
    When you are out of the event, as EM, you can simply add a line on a paper(or whereever you do the counting and math) to the right of who selfkilled, or doing the screenie way.

I was doing this counting in this event before, and also screening people's frags before and after to be sure of math and also if somebody thinks I "played with the scores". (which happened, but had no chance to speak against a screenshot, so no one knows about this.)

So players were more or less happy at the event ending, about scores as noone complained on them except once on the forum, they only had the issue of many ganging on 1 by 1 guy, but that's just a tactic and there are other tactics against this, as those ganging on 1 are easy targets for another one.

This is something I got learnt by the EM who was before me, in the 1.7 version, so it's not something I add or invent, it exist nearly since when this event exists(as I guess) while people wanted it to be fair play and less stress. ;)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I could add a counter for selfkills to the frags list - at least the code could be extended that way. Just saying ;)
    If i feel soo-ooo much bored then i could add this. But for now i am not (tooo bored) ;D

Oh please do, when you have the time.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I hosted a TDM today
    results:

kills - deaths

Team 1 - 22 - 81
    SA_Explorer_FORLON - 6 - 26
    SA_Fighter_RIEBENS - 10 - 25
    SA_Fighter_RAIDEN - 6 - 30

Team 2 (Winning) - 75 - 32
    |DSC|-The_Darkness_Cro - 18 - 10
    Ridley - 36 - 12
    /CoP\Grand_Master - 21 - 10

I knew for some suicides but I wasn't sure so I didn't write, I don't know why my counting is always so strange :/
    anyway

thanks to all for participating, cya next time...

• Thanks for the inprompto event Cro .... it was great fun .. and I think the first REAL GROUP FIGHT experience with the new ships ...

Lots of lessons learned ...

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• selfkill == suicide, isnt it? It is measured from fights and it wont count if you crash into planet...
    as far as i know - would need to test that tho to be 100% sure^^

Edit by
    Yes crashing into planet will not be counted as suicide. I just hope it will be counted in fights - cant test that alone ;). Thus it would be nice if someone on the server might check it. Use the /frags command to see if its working. There is an additional row containing the suicide /selfkills

signature.png

Edited 2 times, last by Huor: verify my own statement ().

• I was confused coz before we started there was on someone 1 suicide, then when we finished (after a server crash) he has 0
    and I thought selfkills when writes ''name killed himself with a something'', and suicides crashing into planets :D

• Nice, but due to that report, can we trust the frags' selfkill count ?

Also, now that counting selfkills is easier, no TDM holder will have problems in scoring the right ammount of points at each player, where selfkills down them(as they are counted now).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Since we could not have an assault event, he had a TDM.

Team 1 won with a total of 15 kills winning 3 out of 5 rounds

|DSC|-The_Darkness_Cro

->X<-Alien->X<-

Monoxin

San_Krazy_DK

Team 2 can second with a total of 8 kills winning 0 out of 5 rounds

SMG_AD{CSF}

SMG_Hexplore

Praseodymium__

|DSC|-Vera

Toleiran_[M]

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

• Today's results:

kills - suicides - deaths

Team 1 - 69 - 25 - 121
    |PX|DARCO - 9 - 3 - 32
    BG_Husker_CAG - 16 - 7 - 36
    Monoxin/Ridley - 24 - 3 - 22
    San_Krazy_DK - 20 - 12 - 31

Team 2 (Winning) - 97 - 20 - 89
    (Fallen)Kellerassel - 19 - 2 - 25
    |DSC|-The_Darkness_Cro - 34 - 12 - 24
    aurelcici001 - 29 - 6 - 23
    {BLK_OPS}Kheireddin - 15 - 0 - 17

thanks to all for participating, cya next time!