Trade Rout ! Where is the Station Blue Prints ?

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• coz i hate you

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ROFL...

It's called a dinamic economy. Those blue prints will be back one of these days.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• everytime im on the server this guy is bothering me with stupid shit while im trying to work
    what answer did he expect to get?

its not that ive to take care of somebodies personal wishes when im doing changes on my mod

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yeah.. I mean, Jeez. Who the hell has the balls to be asking OP stupid questions?

I saw you log in OP, and even I restrained myself from saying Hi.. I figured you were busy and wouldn't want to be bothered.. and I'm the nicest girl on Crossfire :P

Oh.. so BTW.. Hi OP! :D

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• I want to know why you Remove the Blueprints why that was the best trade rout in the Game ! why u remove it?

dude.. I think you didn't really either read or hear anything about the crossfire mod
    its known for its dynamic economy, which means goods on planet A which are for sale on day X, for a certain ammount of credits are NOT for sale on the next day on the same spot (when the dynamic economy is working) cause goods are 'moving'
    they know you coming to buy them and sell them somewhere else and run as fast as possible to another station which YOU are supposed to find by yourself, in case you want to trade THIS particular good under whatever circumstances.

coz i hate you

since you did make a complete char whipe with the release of 1.81, does it mean you hate us all ? .. lol

btw.. very good work. from staff-side
    too less appreciation from players side
    too much wanting, complaining and cursing from players side

see you all in space

• Spiky, how come you only reply where there s need for sarcasm or irony or lolism?
    You must be a "facepalm* addict

because the other threads are tl;dr

these kind of threads also improve my post count

moreover, my fourth name (after 'skills' and 'pr0' is 'sarcasm') ... see what I did there? O_O

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• And all this time I thought your middle name was Punk.. I mean, Pink. :P

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Then make use of /ignore <player name> in the console... And generally seen - its hard to grasp that some of the folks dont understand that you are more busy to deal with odds and ends...

He can't maybe because... the flhook is offline ? ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

and there is nothing wrong with saying "hi" or having a good talk
    but that guy was constantly begging for stuff

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• everytime im on the server this guy is bothering me with stupid shit while im trying to work
    what answer did he expect to get?

it's pretty obvious Op that he's looking for a mother...

little does he know, you constantly mother all of us...listening to our whining, fixing things for us, and especially, letting us play with your beautiful baby, Crossfire.

maybe Op you underestimate the effect you have on your crossfire family...and the many roles you have to play...

...it's kind of like being a parent wouldn't you say... :bouch: ...IMHO I think he should be sent to his room...

• Step one:

Map every station.

Step two:

Carry one of every item.

Step three:

Find the shortest route with the best profit.

it's called making an effort.

don't beg.

for instance....Station Blueprints can be bought at... ***(Transmission Failed)***

and sold at ***(Transmission Failed)***

guess you'll just have to get out there and find your own best route. :)

-Z