Hi every1 :)

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• for starters i'd like to upgrade weaponry, so i can kill faster and therefore earn money faster and get the other upgrades, thrusters/armor/shield would follow, and of course, im open to any suggestion from more experimented people ^^

i tried the search option, but my search wasn't proper, i'll try again, and thx all

• We said the same stuff once and again on the time, many of them are uner a tag like

and other stuff. Still I noice (when testing it) that it's a bit had to find the right stuff... it's easyer to search the Help Section of our forum than using the search button :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• we got the weapons alright. just one question though... got the adv hidroxin thruster... i thought there would be a lot more difference than just 20km/h rofl.

Me: There is no god.
    Sate: There is, he's a bitch, but he's there.

• rofl :D

Try Bullpup MK III with 2 adv hydro thrusters :D and you won't see what is better, cruise speed or thruster speed xD
    Note: Adv Xenon thrusters are recommended for Bullpup MK III for the way larger thrust time, and jsut a bit less speed.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• hmmm for now, we're running 1 high end vhf each. fully upgraded now...

we're going on an expedition to inner core tomorrow. in search for new weaponry for our ships :)

we found out all we need to know about em and we're really expecting a challenge.

results will be reported as soon as we have them.

Wolf out.

Me: There is no god.
    Sate: There is, he's a bitch, but he's there.

• cya online DarKWolF90 and cresty have fun out there ô(^3^)ô :thumbsup:

And to u AFK veterans and SP players that read this post Get Online And Boost the comuity dont be selfish :zocken:

CF for life WOZZZAAA!!!! :xD: :nummer1:

ROFL :police:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by GrandAndreasK ().

• lol

we found out all we need to know about em and we're really expecting a challenge. results will be reported as soon as we have them. Wolf out.

Well, for sure you'll have some challenge ^^

• .... we're going on an expedition to inner core tomorrow. in search for new weaponry for our ships :) .... Wolf out.

Hi DarkWolf,

If you will know time when you go to IC please let know (best thing is use Calendar and create New event ... big expedition in IC is always fun) I would like to help you if you want.

• Hey guys, I was the one who brought Darkwolf up to speed last night, he told me he and his friend will be tackling Ancients tomorrow, I suspect they'll make their way to the IC either late tomorrow or the next day they log in, perhaps Saturday?

If you and Cresty need any additional wingman/help in the Inner Core, the Silver Arrows are here to assist Darkwolf. :] 8)

• Hi to Darkwolf and Cresty, I am not exactly new to Crossfire but I have kept to myself most of the time, with 1.8 now out I hope to be more active on the forum and help out the newer folk in-game... I don't do much PvP but that may change soon as I hope to make a clan of my own... Myself (CYBORG/NOSTROMO) and my friend (Serenity/Phobos) are doing basically the same thing as you but a bit slower... we probably slipped under the radar of the high rankers and got to know CF by trial and error, we got help from some people but we found the most fun on CF was finding things we had not been told about or getting to a system we had never heard of before and I'm sure there's surprises awaiting us in the INNER CORE! See U ingame :)

Clan: ~TR~ "The Runners" Characters: [CYBORG] [Nostromo] Allied Clan: -=UG=- "United Guardians"

"See ya space cowboy!"