Posts by DarKWolF90

hmmm for now, we're running 1 high end vhf each. fully upgraded now...

we're going on an expedition to inner core tomorrow. in search for new weaponry for our ships :)

we found out all we need to know about em and we're really expecting a challenge.

results will be reported as soon as we have them.

Wolf out.

hmmm the thing about avast... im argentinian so... i prefer the spanish version... and u just gotta hear the woman saying "la base de datos de virus ha sido actualizada" with all that spanish accent as if a 3m pole was being inserted into her ass rofl. sometimes it's just... disturbing as u say...

i do remember at work. lol. whenever some1's pc updated its avast it would sound "la base blablablabla" all over the place xD we all started cheering. lol good times xD

im running FL CF on widescreen perfectly. google for widescreengaming forum wiki. aka WSGFwiki. the right tutorial is there.

u just modifiy the resolution on perfoptions. then changes POV and fonts. and done.

about the menu. u should be docked at a station with the launch to space option before setting this, cause the menu fixes itself after launching to space for the first time after launching the game.

thats why i always dock before disconnecting

well, guess ill make some more inquiries before buying a ship. lucky for me , there's still lots of things for me to buy before that :P plus, i brought a friend along to CF MP, helping him out on the way... told him to come to forums, but he's too lazy for now xD

i've been exploring a little so i have some in mind... when u say 10-15m u mean the ship's base prize PLUS the upgrades needed for it really count right? cuz i saw a lot of nice VHFs for no more than 10m.. so..

i heard a lot about the shroud... seems to be the standard over here... the other ships in tarsus are nice too..

so to sum up, i gotta look for a ship, learn about it, then calculate its prize plus like, a 30% or 40% for upgrades right?

EDIT: laugh at me, i just traded my black eagle for an eagle xD. btw i wanna thank Fallen_Poorboy (i think that was him) for all his help. i now know how my priorities should be

-equipment
    -money
    -upgrades
    -more money
    -more upgrades
    -so on..
    -so on....
    -new ship :P

yah im aware that eagle is pretty good. but DAMN fugly :P (got black eagle, which is worse :P) i kinda like flying around in more...let's say aesthetic ship :P still i kinda figured it out about the equipment. its about "farming"(damn L2 language, can't get it off me) the right faction for the right weapons right? oh and im also aware of the upgrades in sirius... the question is... are they transferable to another ship once u got em? say i get em all and then i get a new ship..

thanks every1 :) right now im just killing npcs for money... what i dont know is how much money i gotta save before i go out there exploring for a new ship and better equipment, im just stuck with the eagle :P

so what...say u go a little bit across the line u get tagged KOS? ROFL :P do u get like a dunce hat or anything in ur ship so u can see them and just shoot em? hehehehe

i guess ill have some fun. i like the game very much and im a fats learner, my playing time are inconsistent due to my being in the middle of quitting jobs and getting new ones so yeah :P

c ya on game

EDIT: fast learner** :P im not fat xD

hi, im new to CF.. kinda :P

first of all let me thank uhhh [UR]Nomands_Destroyer , helped a bunch in getting started

secondly i have now joined u all in the CF universe, i hope we have some fun (just dont kill me yet :P...YET)

i was playing it SP when i decided to try MP and so far so good :P ... still reading around and asking what i should get but i tihnk i'll manage.

see you all in game! :)

DarKWolF