Crossfire 1.82

There are 382 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• a minelayer ship has been sent out

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ok@shockwave
    the id error might be a kind of memory issue, ive seen similar stuff before which got fixed automatically
    the issue with the transport... well is it still stuck? if so ill need the char name
    otherwise i prefer not to look after this problem as im currently working on something that alters the docking behaviour of ships (if i get it running like i want)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Just stop docking to stations with large transports and you'll get used for later...

Your battleship guns also have some hull space... should be the reason for it... even seems you didn't noticed they are called "BattleShip Def Turrets", not transport.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• id suggest to unmount the battleship turrets, with the next update they wont work on transports anymore

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Char name is |PX|Sideswipe

It is currently inside the geometrical shape of Kyoto Base in Chugoku, I can't get it out or dock to the Base. Can you please make it docked in my last explored planet, New Tokyo? I think I'll leave it there then, until you get the capship docking like you want it. Thank you!

Michael, the turrets were purchasable and mountable for that ship, so I got some. Nobody seemed to complain about battleship turrets on a transport while they were in use for SiriusBucksCoffee transports, as I recall.
    :bstayaway:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• And I have seen somebody with a kusary destroyer with huge caship turrets that completely obscured the ship. I do not remember what was their name

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

Nobody seemed to complain about battleship turrets on a transport while they were in use for SiriusBucksCoffee transports, as I recall.

Maybe cus noone (or freelancers) knew it. Now freelancers were learning more exploits (and so it went public), and then their chances will be lowered as did until now with others...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Same Problem with |PX|Venom

Michael stop running around and tell what exploits are if you do not know what an exploit is and what not.

The BS Turrets are not the Problem of the Transport to be stucked, it´s the length of it and/or the time a gate needs to open/close.

Having a heavy defended Transporter with a cargo bay of 700 units is making the Game better and more interesting - many of us was discussing a long time to make such dockings possible for a better Gameplay - just read the former threads.

Trying to bring the development back to a position where the server was, is simply bad - the server needs Traders en mass if it will not have it anymore all will go back to exploration where we was in the last month. No Traders, no pirates no police work no merc work (except bounties). All in all boring.

Instead of nitpicking there would be a better way to spend the energy - advertising the server is one of them and it would be productive.

Click the image above to visit us.

Edited once, last by Daywalker ().

• :bstayaway: speaking as always...

Anyways:

Instead of nitpicking there would be a better way to spend the energy - advertising the server is one of them and it would be productive.

Works the same the other way ^^

• ...to you.

... So you will start too now?

Click the image above to visit us.

• cmon, stop it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ya, what's needed will get fixed, chars corrupted and ready, no reason to bug the forums :)

Getting used with offensives anyways. :rolleyes:

• uncle, you don't have to kiss a** on the forum nobody cares... and it's actually good, cuz then i dont have to read through boring and unimportant c**p to get to whats really important for me to find out

• Back to topic guys, even that DW started some off topic.

THe last topic part was some clear bugs/exploits fixed, now more are getting fixed and also a new that FLHook is now up and running ^^ Normal auto reload, frags from 0 - 0 and the normal stuff... as other server stability fixes as you see now it isn't crashing ^^ With 28 people online yesterday, and it crashed 0 times all afternoon and night :D Maybe once on the afternoon but not sure... heh.

Have fun everyone ^^
    Enjoy the new features, and remember they're jus a small part of what's coming !